101 shootings, 14 deaths in Chicago this weekend

But WAIT !!

New York City is trying hard to catch up to Chicago. At least Chicago still hasn't defunded the Police.
There's a war on the elderly going on in NYC. Do you think those old folks are finally reaping the rewards of their voting records?

UPDATE:
Over a million Fled New York due to insane democrat policies.
In a move that can only be called 'Brilliant", they are voting for the EXACT SAME type twisted politicians and policies they ran from in their new states.

EXAMPLE?
As recently as 2018, Democrats nearly elected Andrew Gillum governor of Florida....you know, that guy who was found in a drug induced orgy with 3 other men a few months ago?

We ALL know....when Democrats win, EVERYONE loses

Last edited:
It's sad to hear. Humans have never been civilized, but the bad hand some are dealt in life is made worse without role models and concerned family. Once society throws you away too, it's dog eat dog, and the young and stupid don't have a chance.

You may be upset now but once we defund the police no one will be reporting those kinds of numbers, no one will care.

It's sad to hear. Humans have never been civilized, but the bad hand some are dealt in life is made

Some humans have always been civilized. Some humans have never been civilized. Its when one exists within the borders of the other that the trouble starts for both.

Some humans have always been civilized. Some humans have never been civilized. Its when one exists within the borders of the other that the trouble starts for both.

Humans have NEVER been civilized. As a species, of course, we have had civility, but as a whole, we are not civilized.

I've seen bad guys do good and the "good guys" do the worst. Nobody is going to convince me that the world isn't a whole lot of grey.

It's sad to hear. Humans have never been civilized, but the bad hand some are dealt in life is made worse without role models and concerned family. Once society throws you away too, it's dog eat dog, and the young and stupid don't have a chance.

Unless a corrupt system protects them for political gain, (See CHOP, BLM, Antifa)
What if I told you the creators of your favorite glass portal software funded a lot of it?

Last edited:
I assume some were innocent victims caught in the crossfire of the "Legacy of Slavery"

Humans have NEVER been civilized. As a species, of course, we have had civility, but as a whole, we are not civilized.

I've seen bad guys do good and the "good guys" do the worst. Nobody is going to convince me that the world isn't a whole lot of grey.

Conspecific nihilism. Believe it or not human beings are not the problem, not the virus radical leftists would brainwash you to think. A majority of humans allowing a few evil humans to rule them is precisely the problem. That being said it is better to carry a sword and not need it rather need a sword and not carry it, at all times.

Forum List

Back