11 Inventions that changed history

Another example of the madness that exists in his country today.

Who do the race pimps direct their message to?

I don't know because I don't listen to Rush, Hannity or republicans.

LOL.....Do you know who Bo Snerdley is?

The real race pimps in America explained.
Home - Race Pimping
View attachment 173388
You should educate yourself rather than supporting the stereotype that blacks are stupid.

I'm well educated. That's why I don't read shit from that idiot Kevin Jackson.

If Rush is a race pimp how do you explain Bo Snerdley?
You make statements that evidence disproves....maybe there is something to that stereotype.

You can't disprove my statements. But whites like you will listen to a sellout quick because that sellout validates your views.

Another example of the madness that exists in his country today.

Home - Race Pimping
View attachment 173388
You should educate yourself rather than supporting the stereotype that blacks are stupid.

That's a laugh ..

So when did racism end bear?

Home - Race Pimping
View attachment 173388

You make statements that evidence disproves....maybe there is something to that stereotype.

You can't disprove my statements. But whites like you will listen to a sellout quick because that sellout validates your views.

So the Uncle Tom defense eh?
Why do blacks attack successful blacks even in grade school and accuse them of not being black enough?

Home - Race Pimping
View attachment 173388

Why do blacks attack successful blacks even in grade school and accuse them of not being black enough?

Why do whites attack successful whites even in grade schools calling them nerds?

You aren't successful because you are black repeating white racist garbage.

Home - Race Pimping
View attachment 173388

Why do whites attack successful whites even in grade schools calling them nerds?

Funny thing about that?
Those nerds become your boss.

Home - Race Pimping
View attachment 173388

And of course nerds getting picked on has nothing to do with race....but you knew that.

And of course nerds getting picked on has nothing to do with race....but you knew that.

.Any thing to deny or make an excuse for.

Kevin Jackson is a dumb ass. He makes his money denigrating blacks and he is black. He plays into white racism for a paycheck. That's what a sellout does.

Funny thing about that?

Funny thing about that, I was never a nerd and I was the boss.

.Any thing to deny or make an excuse for.

Kevin Jackson is a dumb ass. He makes his money denigrating blacks and he is black. He plays into white racism for a paycheck. That's what a sellout does.

What the Fuck does Jackson have to do with my statement?
You seem to be grasping....

Funny thing about that?

Was?
And if you were the boss how does that Jive with you contention that whites are holding you back?

Funny thing about that?

Was?
And if you were the boss how does that Jive with you contention that whites are holding you back?

Because I was the boss and I'm saying white racism is still a major problem. You do understand the difference between a macro level and micro level argument don't you? I'm talk about a problem at the macro level.

Funny thing about that?

Was?

Because I was the boss and I'm saying white racism is still a major problem. You do understand the difference between a macro level and micro level argument don't you? I'm talk about a problem at the macro level.

I'm sure glad the black people I know are nothing like you.
They're just regular folks.

Funny thing about that?

Was?

Here we go with the imaginary blacks who see things exactly like the wit racist wants..You don't know any black people. And those you say you know don't waste time talking to you about race because they know it's pointless.

Funny thing about that?

Was?

Here we go with the imaginary blacks who see things exactly like the wit racist wants..You don't know any black people. And those you say you know don't waste time talking to you about race because they know it's pointless.

You're really pathetic.
And we do talk about race occasionally but none of us obsess over it because it's really a non issue.

Hell,my favorite Cajun joint has a clientele that is 80% black and we all get along just fine.
When the Bartender sees us coming he has our drinks ready before we get to our table....and he's black.
Would you consider him an Uncle Tom?
The lunch time Bartender is also black. She just Graduated and got her first accounting job.
We're all happy for her and bought her drinks when she got off work.

You live in a sad world made up of illusions of racism.

Was?

You're really pathetic.
And we do talk about race occasionally but none of us obsess over it because it's really a non issue.

Hell,my favorite Cajun joint has a clientele that is 80% black and we all get along just fine.
When the Bartender sees us coming he has our drinks ready before we get to our table....and he's black.
Would you consider him an Uncle Tom?
The lunch time Bartender is also black. She just Graduated and got her first accounting job.
We're all happy for her and bought her drinks when she got off work.

You live in a sad world made up of illusions of racism.

Its stupid and funny when black people do not realize that having black friends means you are not a racist.

The same old white fragility every day.
Another IM2 and AKIP thread, another Blame whitey for everything thread.
What were you saying?

We have thread after thread of whiteys racism. But you want to talk shit. So let's talk some shit white boy, You man enough? Do you have balls son?

Would you like to view the supreme court decisions that allowed whites things that blacks could not get whitey? How about government policy that denied blacks access to things white got? Or in your fog of white fragility you just feel more comfortable believing that magically all the racism disappeared in 1965. And of course there was no damage done and if there was, poof! the damage just disappeared in1965 and black communities magically changed into carbon copies of white suburbs but blacks destroyed them in order to live in blighted communities. And of course its blacks fault for having so many children out of wedlock and if the father stayed in the home blacks would be better off, even though when that was supposed have happened backs had double the rate of poverty. And the fact that married black women have decided to have fewer children just can't factor into this. And f course neither does cohabitation, or divorce..And of course we can't blame whitey because we don't take education seriously even though more blacks go to college than ever before, and that even if we have the same educational attainment and experience our incomes relative to that of whites has stayed the same since 1965. Oh but we can't blame whitey for that. Our unemployment rate has stayed the same relative to that of whites since 1965 so it's obvious that we apparently don't want to work, not that whites are not hiring us even as numerous studies show that people with black sounding names don't get interview call backs. Oh no we can't blame whitey for any of this.

You want to argue son? Do you really wish to try me? You called me an idiot but you can't defend one thing you say with a fact. Not one. I know it, and so do you. So you will use all the usual tactics of white fragility and discount his as whining. Or you'll start off with that retard argument of how I think whites are superior. But when you do this, I know it's because you do not have the balls, or anything else that constitutes a man to deal with the truth. You are a punk the internet has allowed to mouth off.

You're a tool, both Blacks, and Whites in the U.S.A will be successfully replaced by Hispanics in this country in a few generations.

Yet, there you go fighting the wrong fight, you should be fighting for Black nationhood to preserve your people, with sovereignty.

Instead like a good little Jewish stooge, you pinpoint to the T on lashing out on Whites, and so called "White racism" to help divide, and conquer America for Jews.

Like I'm going to take your advice on race relations.

What's the benefits of Blacks living with Whitey oppressor, as opposed to having his own homeland, with it's own sovereignty?

You kick, and scream, but have no real solutions.

You're incredibly idealistic, and expect Whites will all become non-Racist, but in fact the early 2000's period was the least racist period in the U.S.A, and we're already climbing with racism again.

So,why do you think Racism will ever be less?

Do us all a favor and go drink some Clorox.

Forum List

Back