11 Inventions that changed history

You can't disprove my statements. But whites like you will listen to a sellout quick because that sellout validates your views.

So the Uncle Tom defense eh?
Why do blacks attack successful blacks even in grade school and accuse them of not being black enough?

Why do whites attack successful whites even in grade schools calling them nerds?

You aren't successful because you are black repeating white racist garbage.

And of course nerds getting picked on has nothing to do with race....but you knew that.

.Any thing to deny or make an excuse for.

Kevin Jackson is a dumb ass. He makes his money denigrating blacks and he is black. He plays into white racism for a paycheck. That's what a sellout does.

What the Fuck does Jackson have to do with my statement?
You seem to be grasping....

Nope, you at the one grasping. That's all you guys do with every response.

Funny thing about that, I was never a nerd and I was the boss.

Was?
And if you were the boss how does that Jive with you contention that whites are holding you back?

Because I was the boss and I'm saying white racism is still a major problem. You do understand the difference between a macro level and micro level argument don't you? I'm talk about a problem at the macro level.

I'm sure glad the black people I know are nothing like you.
They're just regular folks.

Here we go with the imaginary blacks who see things exactly like the wit racist wants..You don't know any black people. And those you say you know don't waste time talking to you about race because they know it's pointless.

You're really pathetic.
And we do talk about race occasionally but none of us obsess over it because it's really a non issue.

Hell,my favorite Cajun joint has a clientele that is 80% black and we all get along just fine.
When the Bartender sees us coming he has our drinks ready before we get to our table....and he's black.
Would you consider him an Uncle Tom?
The lunch time Bartender is also black. She just Graduated and got her first accounting job.
We're all happy for her and bought her drinks when she got off work.

You live in a sad world made up of illusions of racism.

Why would I consider a man doing his job a Uncle Tom? This is how fucking stupid you people here are. You live in a pathetic world where you post up volumes of racism while trying to tell me how I am imagining racism. You've got psychosis son, get mental help.

Was?
And if you were the boss how does that Jive with you contention that whites are holding you back?

Because I was the boss and I'm saying white racism is still a major problem. You do understand the difference between a macro level and micro level argument don't you? I'm talk about a problem at the macro level.

Here we go with the imaginary blacks who see things exactly like the wit racist wants..You don't know any black people. And those you say you know don't waste time talking to you about race because they know it's pointless.

You're really pathetic.
And we do talk about race occasionally but none of us obsess over it because it's really a non issue.

Hell,my favorite Cajun joint has a clientele that is 80% black and we all get along just fine.
When the Bartender sees us coming he has our drinks ready before we get to our table....and he's black.
The lunch time Bartender is also black. She just Graduated and got her first accounting job.

Why would I consider a man doing his job a Uncle Tom? This is how fucking stupid you people here are. You live in a pathetic world where you post up volumes of racism while trying to tell me how I am imagining racism. You've got psychosis son, get mental help.

Man you're obsessed with race and it's going to eat you up inside. At every turn you see racism....sucks to be you.

One of the cornerstones of racist dissent, in regards to the black condition, is dismissing the impact of the past on the present. This link shows 11 inventions that changed the course of history. Many of these inventions happened long ago....and hence should have NO INFLUENCE on today what so ever, according to the reasoning of racist who tell blacks the past is no way interwoven into our present. We are called idiots for arguing that things in the past affect our present...even the distant past.

According to racist reasoning, therefore,.....these invention have no impact on today...or is only blacks who are completely immune to influences from the past?.....
LOL

1. ALL the inventions on your list were made by WHITES.
OUCH!
1a/ie. Were it not for White-Invented medicine/Help, Half of Africa would be wiped out regularly by AIDS, Ebola, many others.

2. Inventions are technical achievements which are not forgotten, but kept because of their usefulness.
What IDIOCY you post.
That I use an antibiotic when I get an infection (or a Compass for direction), is NOT comparable to Racism.
Racism is a SENTIMENT.
Inventions Are HARD useful objects/achievements/Facts.

3. Many Groups have been persecuted in world and national history. They overcame it.
Up until 1960 many signs said 'No Blacks OR Jews.'
Jews have been persecuted for at least a few thousand years.
Asians have been discriminated against here by immigration laws, even Internment during WII.
YET, they are both on top now in IQ and Income.
Their respective countries make a laughing stock of Black SUB-saharan Africa, where blacks are in charge, and even in deeper ****holes, where many still live in huts as they lived 100,000 years ago.

4. This RiDICKulous analogy is just more evidence of Race and IQ differences.
`

Last edited:

You're really pathetic.

Man you're obsessed with race and it's going to eat you up inside. At every turn you see racism....sucks to be you.

No it sucks to be you because I don't; see racism at every turn and you are using another dumb ass white racist technique because you can't refute my words. I'm 56, in excellent health, look younger than my age, have very tittle gray hair, blood pressure normal,, not overweight, so nothing is eating anyone here. I simply refuse to hear advice from white racists trying to tell me how I am obsessed with race after reading all the garbage here. Understand?

One of the cornerstones of racist dissent, in regards to the black condition, is dismissing the impact of the past on the present. This link shows 11 inventions that changed the course of history. Many of these inventions happened long ago....and hence should have NO INFLUENCE on today what so ever, according to the reasoning of racist who tell blacks the past is no way interwoven into our present. We are called idiots for arguing that things in the past affect our present...even the distant past.

According to racist reasoning, therefore,.....these invention have no impact on today...or is only blacks who are completely immune to influences from the past?.....
LOL

1. ALL the inventions on your list were made by WHITES.
OUCH!
1a/ie. Were it not for White-Invented medicine/Help, Half of Africa would be wiped out regularly by AIDS, Ebola, many others.

2. Inventions are technical achievements which are not forgotten, but kept because of their usefulness.
What IDIOCY you post.
That I use an antibiotic when I get an infection (or a Compass for direction), is NOT comparable to Racism.
Racism is a SENTIMENT.
Inventions Are HARD useful objects/achievements/Facts.

3. Many Groups have been persecuted in world and national history. They overcame it.
Up until 1960 many signs said 'No Blacks OR Jews.'
Jews have been persecuted for at least a few thousand years.
Asians have been discriminated against here by immigration laws, even Internment during WII.
YET, they are both on top now in IQ and Income.
Their respective countries make a laughing stock of Black SUB-saharan Africa, where blacks are in charge, and even in deeper ****holes, where many still live in huts as they lived 100,000 years ago.

4. This RiDICKulous analogy is just more evidence of Race and IQ differences.
`

You idiot. Jews owned property and businesses. Jews had civil rights. You apparently have not seen ether Africa or Asia..Be quiet dumb ass.

One of the biggest and most important inventions for blacks was slavery, because if they hadn't invented it, then gotten us to buy some of them, they would all be still in Africa today.

Another stupid comment coming from the descendent of serfs.

Forum List

Back