11 Million Tax Payers Lose $323 Billion In Deductions In Trump Tax Hit

Democrats demanded that we tax the wealthy for decades. Okay fine now the wealthy in high tax Dem states have to pay their share of the Federal income taxes. They got their wish but now they are squealing like stuck pigs. :auiqs.jpg:
Ummm..taxation is supposed to be equal across all states...isn't that what the Constitution says?

Oh...

There’s more bad news for taxpayers. A government report has revealed that 11 million taxpayers are losing out on $323 billion worth of deductions due to a punishing change in President Donald Trump’s tax law.

The hard news comes after early filers were stunned by shrinking — to vanishing — tax refunds.

The deduction wallop detailed in the government report centers on capped deductions for state and local taxes — including real estate taxes. Formerly, all local taxes could be deducted from federal taxes; now it’s capped at $10,000, which particularly hurts homeowners in major metropolitan areas — especially in the Northeast and California — where housing tends to be more expensive.

The cap was imposed to help pay for huge tax cuts to corporations, whose tax rates were slashed from 35 percent to 21 percent.

The deduction hit is so staggering that it could end up swamping modest gains taxpayers had expected to enjoy due to tax cuts.

11 Million Taxpayers Losing $323 Billion In Deductions In Trump Tax Hit | HuffPost

How many votes did Trump win by in 2016 again?
Fake news.

The fewer deductions were offset by lower overall rates.

Sniveling douchebags gonna snivel.

Democrats demanded that we tax the wealthy for decades. Okay fine now the wealthy in high tax Dem states have to pay their share of the Federal income taxes. They got their wish but now they are squealing like stuck pigs. :auiqs.jpg:
Ummm..taxation is supposed to be equal across all states...isn't that what the Constitution says?

Oh...
Th Constitution says all direct federal taxes were to be apportioned to the states for collection....The 16th Amendment changed that.

As usual, you haven't the vaguest idea what you're blabbering about.

Oh...

It is. dumbass! That's why you are bitching!

We'll be hearing more from pissed off taxpayers in the coming weeks.
We'll be hearing from people who spend their every waking hour being pissed off, and need someone to blame it on.....Like you.

discredited right wing propaganda from last millennium?

wages must outpace inflation.
Economic reality. Undeniable truth.

Artificial salary minimums don't increase overall wages. They never have. They can't.

They give small increases to a few and force employers to decide how much to raise the cost if their products / services and how many employees to fire.

Economic illiterates that confuse "compassion" with "forcing someone else to help the poor" never seem to understand the consequences of their fascism.

If you had ever employed anyone you'd know what happens when people too stupid to run a business try to control a business from 2000 miles away.

we should raise the minimum wage to raise tax revenue and create demand.

You are going to beat this horse forever, aren’t you?

There will be much less demand when my burger and fries cost twice as much.

My 16 year old works at a pizza chain...he does not deserve 15 bucks an hour when a nurse starts off at 19.

Move on, this poor horse is dead and you bring it into every thread

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

My 16 year old works at a pizza chain...he does not deserve 15 bucks an hour when a nurse starts off at 19.

Elementary economics is lost on the Leftists.

discredited right wing propaganda from last millennium?

wages must outpace inflation.
Economic reality. Undeniable truth.

Artificial salary minimums don't increase overall wages. They never have. They can't.

They give small increases to a few and force employers to decide how much to raise the cost if their products / services and how many employees to fire.

Economic illiterates that confuse "compassion" with "forcing someone else to help the poor" never seem to understand the consequences of their fascism.

If you had ever employed anyone you'd know what happens when people too stupid to run a business try to control a business from 2000 miles away.
lol. the right wing likes to make up stories and proclaim they must be Right; they are on the Right Wing.

a cost of living adjustment; wages must out pace inflation in first world economy.

higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

Elementary economics is lost on the Leftists.
lol. the right wing is clueless and Causeless and believe tax cut economics fantasy.

higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

It does not create more in demand when the price goes up to cover the cost of labor.

Let the market dictate wages and not some random artificial number.

You failed economics 101 didn't you.. I cant fix how stupid this is..

Oh...

Yes its finally equal now thanks to president Trump. Dem states can no longer scam and cheat on their federal taxes. Taxpayers in all 50 states get the exact same SALT deductions. Tissue? :21:

Oh...

It is. dumbass! That's why you are bitching!

The left finally got what they want, now they are bitching about it.

The rich are being taxed more WHERE?

Not in this country

Forum List

Back