11 year old shot by cop in his own house for doing nothing.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
They could release the body cam footage to assauge that accusation but choose not to.

I do sympathise with American police having to deal with an armed and crazy population. But they make it difficult for themselves. The cop was likely expecting a gunman when he tirned u[.

200w.gif

Nakala and Aderrien
Tell me Tommy, do those sound like made up names to you? Any idea why negroes use such made up names?

after the father of one of her other children
So basically, another government whore with a different illegitimate father for her every child? Do we see another bedroom slut about to cash in on a life of debauchery?

allegedly showed up at her home at 4am in an “irate” mood.
He probably showed up looking for some more of that poontang. You know, before it got all stretched and worn out from sharing it with every man on the block.

They could release the body cam footage to assauge that accusation but choose not to.

I do sympathise with American police having to deal with an armed and crazy population. But they make it difficult for themselves. The cop was likely expecting a gunman when he tirned u[.
The sick thing is that conservatives will feel a surge of joy at reading that headline

Tell me Tommy, do those sound like made up names to you? Any idea why negroes use such made up names?

So basically, another government whore with a different illegitimate father for her every child? Do we see another bedroom slut about to cash in on a life of debauchery?

He probably showed up looking for some more of that poontang. You know, before it got all stretched and worn out from sharing it with every man on the block.
You are really struggling to account for this. The victim isnt to blame.

The officer was suspended pending investigation. The freaking system works> what the hell do left wing Brits know about it?
Too bad the training cops get doesn't stop them from being so afraid of Black children

Forum List

Back