110 MILLION tons/day of GHG's

"trapping enough extra heat energy = 400,000 Hiroshima bombs/day" most of which goes into the ocean CrusaderFrank :eusa_think:

How does it "go into the ocean" when long wave IR can't even penetrate one millimeter into the water? :eusa_think:

Nothing to see her kids. Move along.

Why is it denialists (Randians, End-timers [like Raygun], etc...) don't have the words "shepherd" or "posterity" in their vocabularies?

Former VP being interviewed by one of the leading writers and journalists of our times- James Fallows

13:35

the oceans are covered at 15:10 CrusaderFrank ;)

Then you'd have no issue with 400 ppm dioxin in infant formula? And, hey, being a PhD scientist, you'll have no problem explaining to us your comment that the atmosphere's total mass determines whether or not a component is dangerous

It's not. The atmosphere weighs QUADRILLIONS of tons. Any time you are reduced to measuring a non toxic gas in parts per MILLION you are not talking about something dangerous.

Excellent!!! Because CO2 is equivalent to dioxin.

deniers don't know what heat sinks are?

We do. You don't. Nor do you understand how the oceans operate in the global climate system. You simply have no clue.

Nor do you, you lying old fraud, Mr. Westwall. However, here is a site where you can learn a lot more about that system.

Thank You, Crusader Frank for this. Nice to see you have finally come to your senses and accepted real science.

Nor do you, you lying old fraud, Mr. Westwall. However, here is a site where you can learn a lot more about that system.

Thank You, Crusader Frank for this. Nice to see you have finally come to your senses and accepted real science.

And amazingly enough the video supports us and not you. Go figure...

And amazingly enough the video supports us and not you. Go figure...

Amazing that you would say that. But that is typical of the lies you continuously tell. The last 7 minutes of the documentary demostrate well what a asshole liar you are. That portion says flat out that we are warming the earth, and creating negative effects.

Why is it denialists (Randians, End-timers [like Raygun], etc...) don't have the words "shepherd" or "posterity" in their vocabularies?

Former VP being interviewed by one of the leading writers and journalists of our times- James Fallows

Then you'd have no issue with 400 ppm dioxin in infant formula? And, hey, being a PhD scientist, you'll have no problem explaining to us your comment that the atmosphere's total mass determines whether or not a component is dangerous

It's not. The atmosphere weighs QUADRILLIONS of tons. Any time you are reduced to measuring a non toxic gas in parts per MILLION you are not talking about something dangerous.

Todd, I didn't say that CO2 was equivalent to dioxin. I was refuting his contention that 400 ppm was such a small quantity that it couldn't possibly have a significant effect. I was also criticizing his logic that 400 ppm is irrelevant because the total mass of the atmosphere is so great. If you want to talk to someone about science errors, try Westwall.

Todd, I didn't say that CO2 was equivalent to dioxin. I was refuting his contention that 400 ppm was such a small quantity that it couldn't possibly have a significant effect. I was also criticizing his logic that 400 ppm is irrelevant because the total mass of the atmosphere is so great. If you want to talk to someone about science errors, try Westwall.

Todd, I didn't say that CO2 was equivalent to dioxin.

Then why didn't you come up with an example of something non-toxic at 400 ppm?

Because he said non-toxic. Remember?

I was also criticizing his logic that 400 ppm is irrelevant because the total mass of the atmosphere is so great.

Logic in a thread which mentions millions of tons with no reference to the entire atmosphere?
Why don't you tell us how many tons of water vapor are in the atmosphere?
That would be really scary!!!

So my thread is being criticized because I pointed-out that the first response to my OP was an ad hom deflection?

"trapping enough extra heat energy = 400,000 Hiroshima bombs/day" most of which goes into the ocean CrusaderFrank :eusa_think:

How does it "go into the ocean" when long wave IR can't even penetrate one millimeter into the water? :eusa_think:

What do you believe separates that top 1 mm from the rest of the ocean?

Probably the fact that heat rises, you know simple physics that every 6th grader knows. If heat rises (a fact) how does the heat go DOWN (your claim) into the water?

"trapping enough extra heat energy = 400,000 Hiroshima bombs/day" most of which goes into the ocean

Probably the fact that heat rises, you know simple physics that every 6th grader knows. If heat rises (a fact) how does the heat go DOWN (your claim) into the water?

Are you kidding me? You, who claim to have a fucking PhD? THAT'S your answer? HAHAHAHAaaaaaaa,

"trapping enough extra heat energy = 400,000 Hiroshima bombs/day" most of which goes into the ocean

Are you kidding me? You, who claim to have a fucking PhD? THAT'S your answer? HAHAHAHAaaaaaaa,

Yes, that IS the answer. You tell us how heat descends. This should be funny as hell....

Yes, that IS the answer. You tell us how heat descends. This should be funny as hell....

Okay, but you'll be the butt of it.

M I X I N G
The average height of waves worldwide is approximately 3 meters, 3,000 times higher than the wee layer you think sits pristine and untouched across the great oceans.

That had to leave a mark

As to the OP, yeah deniers best to keep your heads in the sand to avoid the unpleasant reality

Yeah, Dot, we cranked up the el Nino with the portion of the US petroleum reserve Obama gave us for the big show.
you cranked up the el nino? Huh, you know that the el nino is natural right? OMG head in hand.

Forum List

Back