1100 lies in 7 weeks.

The Washington Post has Trump down for 1100 lies & "mistruths" in just 7 weeks.

The Republicans say nothing.

Vote Blue & help silence that fat assed embarrassment.

They demand an end to "fake news" and then ignore Trump's lies.

How does a person become so blatantly partisan like that?
Brainwashing and lack of American values and mortality.
Obama taught us that, while you believed his lies. He even admitted he relied on your stupidity to get Obamacare passed, then you stuck up for him after that. You have no room to talk.

Looks like republicans don't care if trump lies. If anything, they'll fire back with 'what about Soros' or whatever. And I have to say, I did vote for the guy, but now I see what a danger he is to America.
Trump is doing a great job. Your constant crying about him is proof he is doing great.

When Trump says "my name is Donald J. Trump the LMSM says that's a lie. He didn't say Donald J period Trump.
Keep making excuses for the piece of shit you put in the White House,.

A lying fuck conman & you love it. You embarrass this country.

"the day after 9-11, the NYSE was open" A lie told to excuse his campaigning after the attack in Pittsburgh.

How God damn pathetic are you that you defend this?
Just think if the media facted checked Obama the same way. He would've quit into his first year.

I take it liberals haven't figured out they have made themselves into a caricature over whining about TRUMP "lies"...

This stuff is hilarious...it reminds me of how the left just makes up stats like women beaten during the super bowl and other bullshit.

Analysis | The viral claim that a black person is killed by police ‘every 28 hours’

...but....but...but... other people lie.

What the fuck are you, 8 years old?
What else will you be crying about Trump in the next 5 minutes. Trump said i'd get tired of winning, well he did lie about that. Watching you cry about him 24/7. Is very amusing. Lol

Looks like republicans don't care if trump lies. If anything, they'll fire back with 'what about Soros' or whatever. And I have to say, I did vote for the guy, but now I see what a danger he is to America.

A danger? How so? Can you be specific?

I mean doesn't every politician lie?
No one lies as much as Trump. He lies to you overf & over & you bend over & say "Give me more"
Obama relied on your stupidity to believe all the lies in Obamacare and you did that very well. In fact so well, you stood up for him when you found out about it. Lol, you cannot make this stuff up.

/----/ You calling him a liar doesn't make it true.
If you think I am the only one, you really are dumber than shit.
You and your pals don't care when Obama, Hillary and other Democrats lie, so why should we care about your accusations that Trump lies?
Please, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid to compare Trumps rate of lies with any other politician EVER>

Trump lies to you every fucking day & you love it.

He lies & people of died.

You and your pals don't care when Obama, Hillary and other Democrats lie, so why should we care about your accusations that Trump lies?
They also over look this fact also.
45069640_2200178096886653_1079251463881883648_n.jpg

This stuff is hilarious...it reminds me of how the left just makes up stats like women beaten during the super bowl and other bullshit.

Analysis | The viral claim that a black person is killed by police ‘every 28 hours’

What else will you be crying about Trump in the next 5 minutes. Trump said i'd get tired of winning, well he did lie about that. Watching you cry about him 24/7. Is very amusing. Lol

I give a shit about this country., You love a Con Man who is raking in millions while running America into the ground.

They also over look this fact also.View attachment 226429
How does a Secretary of State kill people?

This should be interesting.

Obama taught us that, while you believed his lies. He even admitted he relied on your stupidity to get Obamacare passed, then you stuck up for him after that. You have no room to talk.

Here we go again., Your stupidity on the ACA.

I give a shit about this country., You love a Con Man who is raking in millions while running America into the ground.
You don't love anything, till the democrat talking points tell you what to do. The country is doing great right now, and you hate that. Very telling what you love or hate.

Lol, well someone that was getting ready to testify against the Clintons. Committed suicide with two different guns. How do you do that?

Well i know i didn't save $2500 a year, as Obama promised.

Lol, well someone that was getting ready to testify against the Clintons. Committed suicide with two different guns. How do you do that?
Wow, you really are such a fucking ass that you push this conspiracy theory. No wonder Trump dupes you so easily.

That was tje plan Obama ran on, not the one psssed by Congress.

I saved much more than that.

You don't love anything, till the democrat talking points tell you what to do. The country is doing great right now, and you hate that. Very telling what you love or hate.
Running up the debt, trade wars, alienating our alles, and rhetoric that kills people is not winning.

That was tje plan Obama ran on, not the one psssed by Congress.

I saved much more than that.
Obamacare was passed the way obama wanted it too. He flat out lied about all americans healthcare.

Running up the debt, trade wars, alienating our alles, and rhetoric that kills people is not winning.
Lol, Obama outspent all presidents combined, and didn't have shit to show for it. Oh, he did have one thing, men in girls locker rooms.

Lol, Obama outspent all presidents combined, and didn't have shit to show for it. Oh, he did have one thing, men in girls locker rooms.
That is the absolute dumbest statement ever made.

Forum List

Back