1100 lies in 7 weeks.

Here we go again., Your stupidity on the ACA.
Well i know i didn't save $2500 a year, as Obama promised.
That was tje plan Obama ran on, not the one psssed by Congress.

I saved much more than that.
Obamacare was passed the way obama wanted it too. He flat out lied about all americans healthcare.
Lets talk about these lies. List them.
You can keep your doctor.
A family will save $2500 a year.
The healthcare debate will be televised on cspan.
He will reach out to both parties to get input.
Just to name a few.
What kind of retard thinks that compares to telling 1100 lies? Four lies are just like one thousand one hundred lies. Trump fanatics are retards. People who pay attention to them are retards in training.

I know better than to ask this, but exactly what did Trump lie about that caused people to die?

Trump won the 2016 election.

The Washington Post will not recognize nor abide by the results of the election. They wanted Hillary, two years on they are still throwing a fit.

That is the whole story, and we ALL know it.
/----/ The democRATs are still throwing a fit that the Republicans freed their slaves.
View attachment 226465
Democrats aren't the ones with the rebel flag hanging from their front porch you stupid fuck.
/——-/ prove it

Any Democrats posting here even own a confederate flag let along have it hanging on the porch?

How about you Trumpettes. BE honest now. How many have one hanging from your porch & displayed somewhere on your jacked up 4x4?

I know better than to ask this, but exactly what did Trump lie about that caused people to die?

The Washington Post will not recognize nor abide by the results of the election. They wanted Hillary, two years on they are still throwing a fit.

/----/ The democRATs are still throwing a fit that the Republicans freed their slaves.
View attachment 226465
Democrats aren't the ones with the rebel flag hanging from their front porch you stupid fuck.
/——-/ prove it

Any Democrats posting here even own a confederate flag let along have it hanging on the porch?

How about you Trumpettes. BE honest now. How many have one hanging from your porch & displayed somewhere on your jacked up 4x4?
/——/ Anyone can buy a flag.

View attachment 226465
/——/ Anyone can buy a flag.

/----/ You calling him a liar doesn't make it true.
If you think I am the only one, you really are dumber than shit.
You and your pals don't care when Obama, Hillary and other Democrats lie, so why should we care about your accusations that Trump lies?
They also over look this fact also.View attachment 226429
How does a Secretary of State kill people?

This should be interesting.
By not providing Security that is requested for repeatedly.
The decision for staying in Benghazi was made by Ambassador Stevens. He made a horrible decision that cost him his life and the lives of his security detail.

The Washington Post has Trump down for 1100 lies & "mistruths" in just 7 weeks.

The Republicans say nothing.

Vote Blue & help silence that fat assed embarrassment.
So what? Who cares? What matters is that decades ago, Elizabeth Warren said she’s part Indian!!!
And she proved it and don the con reneged on his $1mm bet

Washington post, bigger liars than you. Vote red wave not the blue grave. But, I wonder if you realize that even in the unlikely chance the crime party does prevail, Trump will still be YOUR president! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

View attachment 226465
/——-/ prove it

I am niether Democrat or Republican after reading this thread I am going to buy a Bonnie Blue and a third National just to piss everyone I can off.

Well i know i didn't save $2500 a year, as Obama promised.

Obamacare was passed the way obama wanted it too. He flat out lied about all americans healthcare.
Just to name a few.
What kind of retard thinks that compares to telling 1100 lies? Four lies are just like one thousand one hundred lies. Trump fanatics are retards. People who pay attention to them are retards in training.
That was lies that he said lying about everyone's healthcare dumbass. I mean Trump says the crowd was huge, you say it wasn't. Then he told a lie. Count them up like that and Obama would've told more. Who cares? When Trump starts lying about your healthcare, or knowingly lying about the death of people to cover his ass. Then get back to me.

View attachment 226465
Rebel flag trigger you?

/----/ You calling him a liar doesn't make it true.
You and your pals don't care when Obama, Hillary and other Democrats lie, so why should we care about your accusations that Trump lies?
Please, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid to compare Trumps rate of lies with any other politician EVER>

Trump lies to you every fucking day & you love it.

He lies & people of died.

Yeah trump lies more, but it’s mostly trivial lies, Hussein’s lied about the Iran deal and Husseincare, which were the biggest foreign policy lies and domestic policy lies respectively in the history of our country.

What lie about the Iran deal?

What lies about the ACA?
You can keep your doctor and your insurance premiums won't change. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

Just to name a few.
That was lies that he said lying about everyone's healthcare dumbass. I mean Trump says the crowd was huge, you say it wasn't. Then he told a lie. Count them up like that and Obama would've told more. Who cares? When Trump starts lying about your healthcare, or knowingly lying about the death of people to cover his ass. Then get back to me.
I have counted them up and so has a lot of others. You are the one who needs to count them up. Stop being such a delusional retard.

What the Washington Post and other leftist fakers say is generally ridiculous FALSE "information". What they call 1100 lies, is all truth, and it's not 1100. God, how gullible some people are.

So what if they did ? Nothing wrong with that. It just shows a nationalistic feeling for th region.

What the Washington Post and other leftist fakers say is generally ridiculous FALSE "information". What they call 1100 lies, is all truth, and it's not 1100. God, how gullible some people are.
Jesus fuck you are one dumb person.

I guess you think the NYSE opened the day after 9-11. I mean really, using 9-11 to dupe your feeble minded base & to defend the President's lack of giving a shit about dead Jews in Pittsburgh.

You people really suck as Americans.

The decision for staying in Benghazi was made by Ambassador Stevens. He made a horrible decision that cost him his life and the lives of his security detail.
FALSE! His stay in Benghazi would have been OK, if Hillary Clinton would have fulfilled the request from her men in the field for more security. She refused. THAT is what cost them their lives.

So what if they did ? Nothing wrong with that. It just shows a nationalistic feeling for th region.
Well, if you actually paid attention, one of your dumbass buddies claimed that Democrats displayed the confederate flag. If you can't keep up, STFU.

FALSE! His stay in Benghazi would have been OK, if Hillary Clinton would have fulfilled the request from her men in the field for more security. She refused. THAT is what cost them their lives.
First, the Sec of State is not the one that makes security decisions.

Second, tell your party to FUND IT.

Please, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid to compare Trumps rate of lies with any other politician EVER>

Trump lies to you every fucking day & you love it.

He lies & people of died.

Yeah trump lies more, but it’s mostly trivial lies, Hussein’s lied about the Iran deal and Husseincare, which were the biggest foreign policy lies and domestic policy lies respectively in the history of our country.

What lie about the Iran deal?

What lies about the ACA?
You can keep your doctor and your insurance premiums won't change. This is the part where you play dumb, huh

Where did he say your premiums would not change?
BTW, the ACA NEVER EVER set coverage networks. If you lostg your doctor, it was because you were too fucking stupid to choose a policy that included him in its network.

Forum List

Back