1100 lies in 7 weeks.

They demand an end to "fake news" and then ignore Trump's lies.

How does a person become so blatantly partisan like that?
/----/ You calling him a liar doesn't make it true.
If you think I am the only one, you really are dumber than shit.
You and your pals don't care when Obama, Hillary and other Democrats lie, so why should we care about your accusations that Trump lies?
They also over look this fact also.View attachment 226429
How does a Secretary of State kill people?

This should be interesting.
By bombing random countries...it kills a lot of people

oh and also by putting diplomats in dangerous areas without the proper security and then allowing them to die while you do nothing and are accuses of not allowing anyone else to help.

What else will you be crying about Trump in the next 5 minutes. Trump said i'd get tired of winning, well he did lie about that. Watching you cry about him 24/7. Is very amusing. Lol

I give a shit about this country., You love a Con Man who is raking in millions while running America into the ground.
You don't love anything, till the democrat talking points tell you what to do. The country is doing great right now, and you hate that. Very telling what you love or hate.
Running up the debt, trade wars, alienating our alles, and rhetoric that kills people is not winning.
Lol, Obama outspent all presidents combined, and didn't have shit to show for it. Oh, he did have one thing, men in girls locker rooms.
That is the absolute dumbest statement ever made.
it's true.....

Obama taught us that, while you believed his lies. He even admitted he relied on your stupidity to get Obamacare passed, then you stuck up for him after that. You have no room to talk.

Here we go again., Your stupidity on the ACA.
Well i know i didn't save $2500 a year, as Obama promised.
That was tje plan Obama ran on, not the one psssed by Congress.

I saved much more than that.
Obamacare was passed the way obama wanted it too. He flat out lied about all americans healthcare.
Lets talk about these lies. List them.
You can keep your doctor
It will lower premiums
It will give you better care
It will lower your deductible

lets just start with those.

I give a shit about this country., You love a Con Man who is raking in millions while running America into the ground.
You don't love anything, till the democrat talking points tell you what to do. The country is doing great right now, and you hate that. Very telling what you love or hate.
Running up the debt, trade wars, alienating our alles, and rhetoric that kills people is not winning.
Lol, Obama outspent all presidents combined, and didn't have shit to show for it. Oh, he did have one thing, men in girls locker rooms.
/---/ The only ones who benefited from Obozo's spending were the Union Thug Pension Plans.
View attachment 226466

Yep must be it. There was zero spending in 8 years under Obama that did not go to the unions.

Who knew?
A lot of the stimulus did, that's why there was no fixing of infrastructure......it went to the Richard Trumpka's of the world.

Well i know i didn't save $2500 a year, as Obama promised.
That was tje plan Obama ran on, not the one psssed by Congress.

I saved much more than that.
Obamacare was passed the way obama wanted it too. He flat out lied about all americans healthcare.
You can keep your doctor.
A family will save $2500 a year.
The healthcare debate will be televised on cspan.
He will reach out to both parties to get input.
Just to name a few.
What kind of retard thinks that compares to telling 1100 lies? Four lies are just like one thousand one hundred lies. Trump fanatics are retards. People who pay attention to them are retards in training.
Well give us 4 of those 1100
Just because you call it a lie, doesn't mean it is. And it doesn't mean it's relevant to anything....

Just to name a few.
What kind of retard thinks that compares to telling 1100 lies? Four lies are just like one thousand one hundred lies. Trump fanatics are retards. People who pay attention to them are retards in training.
That was lies that he said lying about everyone's healthcare dumbass. I mean Trump says the crowd was huge, you say it wasn't. Then he told a lie. Count them up like that and Obama would've told more. Who cares? When Trump starts lying about your healthcare, or knowingly lying about the death of people to cover his ass. Then get back to me.
I have counted them up and so has a lot of others. You are the one who needs to count them up. Stop being such a delusional retard.
Well then you should be able to provide examples

Any Democrats posting here even own a confederate flag let along have it hanging on the porch?

How about you Trumpettes. BE honest now. How many have one hanging from your porch & displayed somewhere on your jacked up 4x4?
So what if they did ? Nothing wrong with that. It just shows a nationalistic feeling for th region.
Well, if you actually paid attention, one of your dumbass buddies claimed that Democrats displayed the confederate flag. If you can't keep up, STFU.
Democrats have displayed the Confederate flag since the Civil war. Idiot.

Just to name a few.
That was lies that he said lying about everyone's healthcare dumbass. I mean Trump says the crowd was huge, you say it wasn't. Then he told a lie. Count them up like that and Obama would've told more. Who cares? When Trump starts lying about your healthcare, or knowingly lying about the death of people to cover his ass. Then get back to me.
I have counted them up and so has a lot of others. You are the one who needs to count them up. Stop being such a delusional retard.
Anyone can Google or Bing Trump lies to gain access to well researched and documented lists of documented provable lies from Donald Trump.

The Washington Post has Trump down for 1100 lies & "mistruths" in just 7 weeks.

The Republicans say nothing.

Vote Blue & help silence that fat assed embarrassment.
Damn this is just two year old butt hurt. Nothing more nothing less.

Just to name a few.
Anyone can Google or Bing Trump lies to gain access to well researched and documented lists of documented provable lies from Donald Trump.
No one cares. When you Democrats care about Obama and Hillary lies and Democrats calling for harassment and violence against Republicans, then we'll care.

This is Americans standing firm on American values and morals of not accepting a compulsive serial liar to go unnoticed and ignored. Bearing false witness is a Jewish and Christian sin. Truthfulness from a President is an American value.
Donald Trump will forever hold a legacy as a prolific habitual liar.

This is Americans standing firm on American values and morals of not accepting a compulsive serial liar to go unnoticed and ignored. Bearing false witness is a Jewish and Christian sin. Truthfulness from a President is an American value.
No facts just more Butt hurt. Put up some credible evidence or get back in the corner and hold your hurt butt.

No facts just more Butt hurt. Put up some credible evidence or get back in the corner and hold your hurt butt.
So, you ared really so stupid that you think Trump tells the truth. Wow.,, Just fucking Wow.

Trump being a prolific serial malicious liar is a fact in of itself. Proving it to brainwashed cult followers is no longer necessary.

/----/ You calling him a liar doesn't make it true.
If you think I am the only one, you really are dumber than shit.
You and your pals don't care when Obama, Hillary and other Democrats lie, so why should we care about your accusations that Trump lies?
They also over look this fact also.View attachment 226429
How does a Secretary of State kill people?

This should be interesting.
By bombing random countries...it kills a lot of people

oh and also by putting diplomats in dangerous areas without the proper security and then allowing them to die while you do nothing and are accuses of not allowing anyone else to help.
The S of S controls the military..

Libya was a dangerous place & the ambassador chose it. Benghazi consulate was in a temporary location. Clinton did not send him there. The military said you are a fucking liar because there was nothing that could have been done in time to save him

When will you assfucks quit using the deaths at Benghazi to spread your ignorance & lies?

Trump drops far more bombs that .Bush or Obama.

So shove your fake gioing a shit about bombs up your ignorant fat ass,.

Trump said he lost hundreds of friends on 9/11. He has never named a single one. He did not attend a single funeral or Memorial service. He lied about losing good friends on 9/11.

Any Democrats posting here even own a confederate flag let along have it hanging on the porch?

How about you Trumpettes. BE honest now. How many have one hanging from your porch & displayed somewhere on your jacked up 4x4?
So what if they did ? Nothing wrong with that. It just shows a nationalistic feeling for th region.
Well, if you actually paid attention, one of your dumbass buddies claimed that Democrats displayed the confederate flag. If you can't keep up, STFU.
Democrats have displayed the Confederate flag since the Civil war. Idiot.

No one I know. If you see a confederate flag displayed around here, it will have a Trump sign.

Trump said he lost hundreds of friends on 9/11. He has never named a single one. He did not attend a single funeral or Memorial service. He lied about losing good friends on 9/11.
He must of missed the funerals when he was at the NYSE the day after ..

Forum List

Back