1100 lies in 7 weeks.

Trump claims the current economy is the best in American history. LIE

The Washington Post has Trump down for 1100 lies & "mistruths" in just 7 weeks.

The Republicans say nothing.

Vote Blue & help silence that fat assed embarrassment.
I've seen what constitutes a lie and a mistruth when a leftwing source starts counting.
Trump, "it's 75 degrees outside" Truth it was only 74 degrees.
Trump, "The market was up 150 points" Truth the market was up 149 points.
Obama, "There were no scandals in my 8 years of presidency" Truth...oh wait that was Obama..

Yeah, got it, now can we move on?

I've seen what constitutes a lie and a mistruth when a leftwing source starts counting.

Show a real example and not some crap you are fantasizing about.

No, Trump did not see thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of NJ on his television and he did not have the biggest inauguration ever. He also did not win a "landslide" election.

No, Trump did not see thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of NJ on his television and he did not have the biggest inauguration ever. He also did not win a "landslide" election.
Show me the list of the 1100 lies and I'll pick them out for you. :smoke:

You are a moderator here. Do you not have the ability to find a list of Trump lies? But actually, I listed some of them, Post 161 and 163 are on the list. Begin with them.

You are a moderator here. Do you not have the ability to find a list of Trump lies? But actually, I listed some of them, Post 161 and 163 are on the list. Begin with them.
I'm posting as a poster and not a mod, so let that go, okay?
I never said that Trump doesn't lie, all politicians lie including your messiah, Opie.
Now, show ME the 1100 lies and I'll show you just what I was talking about, Camp.

Trump said it occurred on Tuesday, but it was really Wednesday. Trump lie #162. I'm a progressive, and I approve this message.
Lame. You have not shown one lie on the list of trump lies as an inaccurate assessment of him lying. Your response is grade school level immature.

So much for "draining the swamp".

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Trump said it occurred on Tuesday, but it was really Wednesday. Trump lie #162. I'm a progressive, and I approve this message.
Lame. You have not shown one lie on the list of trump lies as an inaccurate assessment of him lying. Your response is grade school level immature.
Well then, Camp.....show us the list of lies. I have asked you repeatedly for the list. I'm waiting.

So much for "draining the swamp".

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

they drained the swamp and got Trumps primordial ooze politician billionaires ...

Any Democrats posting here even own a confederate flag let along have it hanging on the porch?

How about you Trumpettes. BE honest now. How many have one hanging from your porch & displayed somewhere on your jacked up 4x4?
So what if they did ? Nothing wrong with that. It just shows a nationalistic feeling for th region.
Well, if you actually paid attention, one of your dumbass buddies claimed that Democrats displayed the confederate flag. If you can't keep up, STFU.
Democrats have displayed the Confederate flag since the Civil war. Idiot.

No one I know. If you see a confederate flag displayed around here, it will have a Trump sign.
So?

I've asked Camp for the list of lies and he couldn't produce the list, Dave. Would you mind posting the list of lies?
You being the OP of the thread, I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue, and we can look through them and discuss
the validity of the Wa Post hit piece.

Well then, Camp.....show us the list of lies. I have asked you repeatedly for the list. I'm waiting.
The list is available on a Washington Post database separated by categories and dates. Available to subscribers, it can be accessed by going to the lead article. "In 649 days President Trump has made 6420 false or misleading claims"

You have not responded to the ones I already provided you with.

You can keep your doctor.
A family will save $2500 a year.
The healthcare debate will be televised on cspan.
He will reach out to both parties to get input.
Just to name a few.
What kind of retard thinks that compares to telling 1100 lies? Four lies are just like one thousand one hundred lies. Trump fanatics are retards. People who pay attention to them are retards in training.
That was lies that he said lying about everyone's healthcare dumbass. I mean Trump says the crowd was huge, you say it wasn't. Then he told a lie. Count them up like that and Obama would've told more. Who cares? When Trump starts lying about your healthcare, or knowingly lying about the death of people to cover his ass. Then get back to me.
I have counted them up and so has a lot of others. You are the one who needs to count them up. Stop being such a delusional retard.
Well then you should be able to provide examples
Anyone can Google or Bing Trump lies to gain access to well researched and documented lists of documented provable lies from Donald Trump.
Camp, you don't get it. I want to know what YOU consider a big lie. I have looked at a lot of them, they don't amount to much, most of the time it's an exaggeration or the wrong time/day kind of thing.....so give us an example of what you consider a really horrible lie by the President.

I've asked Camp for the list of lies and he couldn't produce the list, Dave. Would you mind posting the list of lies?
You being the OP of the thread, I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue, and we can look through them and discuss
the validity of the Wa Post hit piece.

anytime lists are produced they automatically get deemed FAke news by the right ..

google list of trumps lies and take your pick

What kind of retard thinks that compares to telling 1100 lies? Four lies are just like one thousand one hundred lies. Trump fanatics are retards. People who pay attention to them are retards in training.
That was lies that he said lying about everyone's healthcare dumbass. I mean Trump says the crowd was huge, you say it wasn't. Then he told a lie. Count them up like that and Obama would've told more. Who cares? When Trump starts lying about your healthcare, or knowingly lying about the death of people to cover his ass. Then get back to me.
I have counted them up and so has a lot of others. You are the one who needs to count them up. Stop being such a delusional retard.
Well then you should be able to provide examples
Anyone can Google or Bing Trump lies to gain access to well researched and documented lists of documented provable lies from Donald Trump.
Camp, you don't get it. I want to know what YOU consider a big lie. I have looked at a lot of them, they don't amount to much, most of the time it's an exaggeration or the wrong time/day kind of thing.....so give us an example of what you consider a really horrible lie by the President.

example;

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

he's a liar - I consder his word equal to a gob of spit on the sidewalk.

Forum List

Back