12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

in california with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation
what more do you want

ALL your guns...now....regardless of your rights, the rare nature of mass shootings and the leftist policies that nurture these violent acts.
"RARE" nature of mass shootings no longer flies, sad as that is.

99 times more people are murdered outside of mass shooting events

so if 1% isn't rare what is?
2 in two weeks isn't "rare."

just in the city proper of chicago

this year to date

Shot & Killed: 430
Shot & Wounded: 2184
Total Shot: 2614
Total Homicides: 506

so yeah it is rare

A few questions that need to be answered:

When , where and how did he acquire the weapon?

When where and how did he acquire the high capacity clip for the weapon?

What was the nature of his previous encounters with law enforcement and what was the outcome of each?

Where and when did he have involvement with mental health professionals-including the VA- and did they act appropriately in terms of notifying authorities for purposes of approval to purchase/ possess a weapon?

What is the content of his social media posts ?

Until we have some of these answers, we might as well all just shut the fuck up,

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

Many attacks in our country, and around the world, lead to one belief system. It's not a belief in the 2nd amendment.

45693013_10218119854888299_1471478176684179456_n.jpg

That's not even the same guy, he has a totally different nose. Nice fail. Oh yea, his name was Ian David Long, not David Ian Long. Total fucking fail.

Snopes says it's bullshit:

FACT CHECK: Was the Borderline Bar Shooter Identified as a Middle Eastern Man Named Abu Al-Hom Kreuzi?

who cares about these details , the guy , possible muslim convert did some 'jihad' and shot some hillbillies at a hillbilly bar . What else matters . Though 'soc media' might be interesting if he divulges his possible muslim conversion PP .

Yes... you have to focus like a laser on the murder rate, since the gun control laws in Britain do not decrease gun crime there
Gun crime in the UK is a fraction of that in the US. Remove the mote from you own eye.

That was the same way the Pulse nightclub shooter entered, btw.

The Pulse shooter was an islamonazi soldier for allah. Not really a domestic situation at all, which was unaffected by domestic laws.

Apparently the Mullahs chose Pulse because they hated America and our freedoms.
I was talking about a metal detector being a solution at bars.

Or how about we actually treat mental illness
Treat mental illness? If that's the case, than lets start with the Trump...but we can't do that because Trump is just defending himself, he's not crazy. Listen, at some point as much as white people don't want to admit it, at some point we have to conclude that some people are just evil and yes its a mental issue, but anybody that takes a innocent life, whether its a cop killing unarmed black men just because or white men, who have the world at their finger tips, committing these mass murders, these people are just evil and need to be marginalized, investigated before they kill and dealt with. We can't keep making excuses for white men, when muslims, negro's and illegals are vilified and profiled.

To heck with how foreigners do things CNM . As i have said , USA has about 310 million Americans and all but 12 or 13 went to bed last night , woke up this morning and went to work or school CNM .

Last edited:
This thread CLEARLY shows that....

1). Leftist do not actually care about lives
2). Guns are statistically a very small fraction of the causes of death in America
3). Most leftists are agenda zombies, simply parroting what their masters have told them to.
4). Their goal is not safety....it is total and complete gun confiscation

First, the fires are in Simi Valley and the other one started in Santa Rosa Valley and is burning in to Newbury Park...

Second, Thousand Oaks is nothing like Los Angeles. I lived in Thousand Oaks (and surrounding communities) for many years, it may as well be on the other side of the world from Los Angeles.
The Rams may not be able to practice tomorrow, because of this fire!

--------------------------------------------------- same thing , part of the big city same as 'long beach' and 'van nuys' . Separation is simply political borders and maybe a few blocks .
I bet that person who shot up that bar was a conservative Trump fan?

point number 2 and 4 are the important points to me , especially point number 2 as its true that people die everyday all day long of many different causes and we do not attempt to take away their Government Granted PERMISSIONS to drive , ride motorcycles , over eat , over drink but a few thousand gun deaths per year and THEY , the ENEMY libs and 'dems' tries to reduce Americans God Given RIGHT and Constitutional RIGHT to Effective Self Defense and Gun use and ownership for other Constitutional purposes Basic .

--------------------------------------------------- same thing , part of the big city same as 'long beach' and 'van nuys' . Separation is simply political borders and maybe a few blocks .
I bet that person who shot up that bar was a conservative Trump fan?
----------------------------- you can bet anything you like but if you had any brains the last thing you'd be braggin about is that you live in 'long beach' kalifornia Billo .

First, the fires are in Simi Valley and the other one started in Santa Rosa Valley and is burning in to Newbury Park...

Second, Thousand Oaks is nothing like Los Angeles. I lived in Thousand Oaks (and surrounding communities) for many years, it may as well be on the other side of the world from Los Angeles.
The Rams may not be able to practice tomorrow, because of this fire!
------------------------------------------- GOOD News Billo !!

Treat mental illness? If that's the case, than lets start with the Trump...but we can't do that because Trump is just defending himself, he's not crazy. Listen, at some point as much as white people don't want to admit it, at some point we have to conclude that some people are just evil and yes its a mental issue, but anybody that takes a innocent life, whether its a cop killing unarmed black men just because or white men, who have the world at their finger tips, committing these mass murders, these people are just evil and need to be marginalized, investigated before they kill and dealt with. We can't keep making excuses for white men, when muslims, negro's and illegals are vilified and profiled.

Can we be fair here?

Black men also have it pretty damn good in this country...in fact...wasn't one President recently? Aren't you a black gay man?

Show me ONE OTHER NATION ANYWHERE that has anywhere NEAR the number of rich black athletes, music stars and movie stars as the USA.
You can't because there is no other that comes ANYWHERE NEAR close.

(Denzel is my MAN!!!)

You see, the opportunity is there.

Don't blame whitey if black men choose to do things that get them vilified and profiled.
And btw....my skin is white and I've been profiled and fucked over by white cops myself. yep, "some" of them are pure trash.
So get off the "poor us victims" mentality.

A few questions that need to be answered:

When , where and how did he acquire the weapon?

When where and how did he acquire the high capacity clip for the weapon?

What was the nature of his previous encounters with law enforcement and what was the outcome of each?

Where and when did he have involvement with mental health professionals-including the VA- and did they act appropriately in terms of notifying authorities for purposes of approval to purchase/ possess a weapon?

What is the content of his social media posts ?

Until we have some of these answers, we might as well all just shut the fuck up,

No, no one need to shut the fuck up when discussing stuff and you prove my point when someone points out something you dislike you and old lady are the first people to call for revoking someone freedom of speech!

It is those like you and her that start crying about mass shootings but then refuse to accept reality that LEO and the State failed again to use the laws they already have!

Orlando shooting could have been prevented had agencies communicated with each other seeing at one time the shooter was on a watch list.

As for the shooting in California it could have been prevented but hey let pass more laws or better yet tell the House, Senate, Oval Office and States to pass that Amendment repealing the Second Amendment and if not then why don't you and those like you shut the fuck up once and for all!

Forum List

Back