12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

point number 2 and 4 are the important points to me , especially point number 2 as its true that people die everyday all day long of many different causes and we do not attempt to take away their Government Granted PERMISSIONS to drive , ride motorcycles , over eat , over drink but a few thousand gun deaths per year and THEY , the ENEMY libs and 'dems' tries to reduce Americans God Given RIGHT and Constitutional RIGHT to Effective Self Defense and Gun use and ownership for other Constitutional purposes Basic .

A person that can defend themselves is the greatest threat to tyranny.

Old Lady made the damn mistake claiming she can defeat tyranny with education and her intellect but when I pointed out Trotsky stupidity by thinking he was smarter than Stalin, well noticed she went silent quickly.

Also notice when it is pointed out the guy disobeyed the laws the progressive left want us to be silent and not discuss the possible failures because if any failure then it ruins their argument that more laws will help.

As I pointed out the progressive left want to do away with our rights from owning firearms to what we say and in this thread there are great examples!

So I'm a 5'8" 135# 45 year old woman. I can lift two gallons of milk with effort. Why should /I/ be denied the right and ability to defend myself, and my household and family, from criminals with bad intentions - possibly even intent to rape or kill me? Can any one of you anti 2nd amendment folks give me a single decent reason that /I/ should be disarmed and put at the mercy of criminals? Because I am the only kind of person that all your stupid gun laws disarm - not the criminals, not the rapists, not the murderers and mass shooters - but innocent, largely defenseless, people like me.

Of course, I'm quite sure not one of you virtue signaling shit posters have a reason, it's all a game to you idiots. What shit hole kind of life you folks want for American's when you literally take away their means and right to defend themselves from murderers? While also barking for open boarders and unlimited unvetted immigration from criminally destroyed nations. While opening the jail cell doors to let repeat criminals roam the streets. While breaking down the fucking doors of media personalities, beating people with bike locks, breaking car and store windows, and calling everyone you disagree with Nazi's. Trying to ban any alternate opinions or beliefs. Someday you fuckers will realize that you are everything you pretend to hate...

So I'm a 5'8" 135# 45 year old woman. I can lift two gallons of milk with effort. Why should /I/ be denied the right and ability to defend myself, and my household and family, from criminals with bad intentions - possibly even intent to rape or kill me? Can any one of you anti 2nd amendment folks give me a single decent reason that /I/ should be disarmed and put at the mercy of criminals?

Because a gun in your home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your household than a bad guy... that's why.

Same reason we don't want you protecting yourself with a rabid pit-bull...the solution is worse than the problem.

His glock has an extended magazine- so instead of holding ten bullets it probably held twenty or something like that. Lean mean human killing machine. Unless you’re dropping out of a helicopter getting ready to ice Osama Bin Laden put a ban on that fucking garbage right there. For fucks sake so many families ripped apart. So sad

You do know that magazines of more than 10 rounds are illegal in CA don't you?

Gee a piece of shit murderer broke the law

Who would of thought?

So I'm a 5'8" 135# 45 year old woman. I can lift two gallons of milk with effort. Why should /I/ be denied the right and ability to defend myself, and my household and family, from criminals with bad intentions - possibly even intent to rape or kill me? Can any one of you anti 2nd amendment folks give me a single decent reason that /I/ should be disarmed and put at the mercy of criminals?

Because a gun in your home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your household than a bad guy... that's why.

Same reason we don't want you protecting yourself with a rabid pit-bull...the solution is worse than the problem.

Still spouting that same old debunked bullshit huh?

And yet that is your first damn thought!
Fuck the Second Amendment.
Fuck you, too.
--------------------------------------------- and other posters get mad or annoyed at me for using the FUNNY ICON' but tell me if the 'funny icon' isn't appropriate in responding to the ' OLD WOMENS' message just above this post .

She is terribly distraught over the mass shooting in California because of the criminal not obeying the law and me pointing out her first thought was banjos playing in the night to squeals of joy...

Notice she stays silent when minorities in large Democratic held cities are killing each other...

I am terribly distraught over the fact that several states in the US that have pissed on the Bill of Rights and the courts have not had the courage to invoke strict scrutiny of our right to keep and bear arms rights to put an end to it.
Strange how this keeps happening where the gun laws are the most strict.

And no gun control freak will ever respond to any post that points out that fact.

The murder rate in NH has been the lowest in the country for a decade or more and yet they have far more lax gun laws than CA but no gun control nut ever seems to want to speculate on why

we can have freedom, or safety

but we're not going to have both

~S~

How free are the victims? The killer's freedom sure didn't create a safe environment.

Yes if no one was free we'd all be safe

And if everyone is free, no one will be safe.

so down with freedom

guaranteed safety for everyone

Maybe you should run for office on that platform

Freedom and security are not mutually exclusive.

If everyone is free no one will be safe

those are your words not mine.

Still spouting that same old debunked bullshit huh?

As long as it remains true, it's like showing a cross to a vampire.

upload_2018-11-9_6-0-2.jpeg

No one even cares anymore about the dead, do they?

I would go as far as desensitized ......

~S~
I shouldn't have opened this. I forgot how chillingly depressing the replies would be.
There was a time I lioved with in walking distance of this bar. I do not remember any bar being in that plaza when I lived there. while I do not have the names of the victomes I likely knew some. There is no way to end killings in total. This will never happen. I personally would rather be able to shoot back in this situation. I would like to quit naming the perp after word. Killing the right to bear arms will not stop this. I do not have solutions currently but I am thinking about it.

I've never liked the use of the term civilian. That kind of language presupposes that American citizens are beneath government.

Thinks folks are contradicting themselves
At least you are only an affront to good sense, unlike Dale who is an affront to science.
Bullshit.

He knows what the scientific method is, where it should be applied, and where it is not useful. Just refusing to fall for or entertain establishment Argument from authority - Wikipedia doesn't mean one is an affront to "science."

I'm sure you are the affront to science.

Dale is well aware of what is science, and what is the unwarranted worship of science.

I'm quite sure you are just another scientismist, and are yourself, unaware of it.

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

What will make this country safe again ?

Take away people's guns ?

What if he walks in with an IED and sets it off.....

Well, at least he didn't have a gun.

What will make this country safe ?

Please tell me what. And tell me how in the hell you think your legislator is going to make it happen.

If your answer is "remove guns"....you are clueless.
Is it easier to get an IED or a gun?
And as the recent mail bomber showed us, making bombs that work isn't as easy as it sounds.

I wonder if this shooter was a USMB member....we've had three members so far who've committed such acts.
I have heard this rumor passed around before, why do folks say such things?
Because they are true.....One was the Colorado Abortion Clinic shooter, another was the Holocaust Museum shooter...third one, someone else mentioned right after the synagogue shooting....
so give names and details

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

What will make this country safe again ?

Take away people's guns ?

What if he walks in with an IED and sets it off.....

Well, at least he didn't have a gun.

What will make this country safe ?

Please tell me what. And tell me how in the hell you think your legislator is going to make it happen.

If your answer is "remove guns"....you are clueless.
Is it easier to get an IED or a gun?
And as the recent mail bomber showed us, making bombs that work isn't as easy as it sounds.
but making bombs that won't blow up is as easy as calling baking soda anthrax

Forum List

Back