12 Most Horrifying Plans In Project 2025

Problems like this?

no, problems like this:

trump7.jpg

Yes,

don't take it seriously and go screaming into the night

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse or manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's (voters) minds. Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition.

The leader of conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation argued the Supreme Court’s ruling on presidential immunity will reinforce a “second American Revolution,” which he said would “remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.”

Windsor, a progressive activist and documentary filmmaker, portrayed herself in private with Alito as on the far right. “I don’t know that we can negotiate with the left in the way that, like, needs to happen for the polarization to end,” she told him. “I think that it’s a matter of, like, winning.”

Alito answered, “I think you’re probably right. … One side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working, a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So, it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse or manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's (voters) minds. Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition.

The leader of conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation argued the Supreme Court’s ruling on presidential immunity will reinforce a “second American Revolution,” which he said would “remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.”

Windsor, a progressive activist and documentary filmmaker, portrayed herself in private with Alito as on the far right. “I don’t know that we can negotiate with the left in the way that, like, needs to happen for the polarization to end,” she told him. “I think that it’s a matter of, like, winning.”

Alito answered, “I think you’re probably right. … One side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working, a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So, it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”
What does all that mean to you other than the stupidity of public figures speaking openly with total strangers?

Just remember all the things Trump said leading up to 2016. He was going to raise taxes on rich people, he didn't. He said Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq. He said a president under indictment would cause a constitutional crisis when it was Hillary possibly being put under indictment.

He said a lot of things that were just lies or turned out to not be true. Once he got elected he gave the rich tax breaks, cried because he got impeached, isn't worried about himself being under indictment.

Since most of what Trump says is untrue, I would take his comments about "knowing nothing about Project 2025" with a spoonful of salt.

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump wrote on his social media website Truth Social. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”
/——/ SALT limited to $10k raised taxes on the rich in Blue States. And Dementia Joe never reversed it.

Why do you misquote Trump?
1720719390228.png

The funniest thing about Limbaugh was his death.

The actual funniest thing about Rush was when we found out he was addicted to drugs, AFTER he said on air that drug addicts should be executed. Can you believe that?

That would be like Trump making what Hillary did a felony and then committing that crime. Oh wait. That's exactly what happened.

12 Most Horrifying Plans In Project 2025
POLITICS·Jul 9, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

View attachment 974883

Rumors about the controversial Project 2025 have been all over the news recently, but have you taken the time to learn what Project 2025 actually contains?

The Babylon Bee obtained the following list of the most nefarious and horrifying top-secret plans included in Project 2025:

1. Put Kid Rock's face on the 20-dollar bill: Destroying democracy AND defacing our currency.
2. Require all Skittles to be green apple flavor: Trump is truly a monster.
3. Make Democrats scrub the floor of the Capital while singing ‘It's a Hard Knock Life' while the Republicans chill like Miss Hannigan from Annie: Blatant partisan cruelty. It'll be like reliving the horrors of Jan 6 every day.
4. Mandate praying five times a day while facing Mar-a-Lago: Literal theocracy.
5. Eliminate 2,371 of the current 2,373 genders: Literal genocide.
6. Install the Fourth and Fifth Reichs: That's more Reichs than even Hitler installed.
7. Make another Toy Story sequel: Absolutely sickening.
8. Get rid of the Designated Hitter in the National League: Don't you remember what it was like when pitchers were at bat? It's an automatic out! Don't take us back to the dark ages.
9. Appoint Judge Judy to the Supreme Court: Those crazy conservatives are trying to pack the court.
10. Put Rian Johnson in charge of all Star Wars projects: Some things can be tolerated... but not this.
11. Force mostly peaceful protests to be completely peaceful protests: How can you protest without setting buildings on fire and destroying entire cities?
12. Ban abortion: Just kidding! You don't want to alienate too many potential voters.

Project 2025 really is even more nefariously dangerous than we thought. What have you heard is on the agenda for Project 2025? Tell everyone in the comments below!
/----/
1720801650324.png

Forum List

Back