🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

12 White Men Attack 3 Black Women

Mandela spent most of his life locked up....and he was a communist....was he ever elected president?
Mansa...c'mon...

YAWN

Get a life Tank you race-baiting PoS
I never faked a "hate" crime

Yes there will always be examples on any side of people faking hate crimes. Look at the white girl who claimed a black guy carved a "B" in her forehead but it ended up she did it to herself.
And then there was Tawana Brawley from Dutchess County, Ny. She claimed she was abused and raped by a cop and an ADA.....Sharpton took up her cause and it turned out to be all bullshit. Cop committed suicide and the assistant District Attorney's life was ruined....these race baiters are the real problem...

And that is why I have said there are race baiters on all sides and yes they are a problem.

Actually, I'm dead serious....not trying to race bait anyone....matter of fact, I'll start a thread regarding blacks being incapable of governing and we'll see who can come up with any black presidents, prime ministers, chancellors, etc. that have successfully lead a nation without fucking it up while driving the nation into the ground.....

Forum List

Back