12th Anniversary of Russia's 9/11

1409610965614_Image_galleryImage__BESLAN_RUSSIA_SEPTEMBER_.JPG

Many of us will have never heard of this given our media not wanting to portray Muslims for what they are: godless heathen.

Young girl: When we were sitting, they told us to throw away all our mobile phones. There was one girl, her phone rang. She hadn't thrown it away. They shot her. <Wipes tears> I don't remember anything else.

Beslan 1.jpg

It was horrible. Many children desperate for water. Many drank pee b/c the terrorists gave them no water. One female muslim slave tried to give some kids water and was blown up for it.

True to form, Muslims heartlessly killed 385 people (mostly children).

Funny how the Muslims are heartless for killing 385 people, but when Russia went and destroyed Grozny and maybe 80,000 civilians died in the first war and 25,000 in the second war.

Yeah, blame the Muslims for fighting back. Blame them for doing exactly what the "Second Amendment people" say they'd do if their guns are threatened.....

Funny how the Muslims are heartless for killing 385 people, but when Russia went and destroyed Grozny and maybe 80,000 civilians died in the first war and 25,000 in the second war.

Yeah, blame the Muslims for fighting back. Blame them for doing exactly what the "Second Amendment people" say they'd do if their guns are threatened.....

The fact that you can find any justification in slaughtering children speaks to the fact you're a supreme moron.

The fact that you can find any justification in slaughtering children speaks to the fact you're a supreme moron.

You're the one claiming justification on my part.

If you punch someone in the head and they punch you back, and you know the reason you got punched in the head was because of your actions, this doesn't justify any of the actions there at all.

All I pointed out was that A) The Russians brought this on themselves and B) the Muslims in Chechnya suffered a lot, LOT more than the Russians.

Forum List

Back