12th Anniversary of Russia's 9/11

beslan-photos-gym.jpg

"Second Amendment people"

:lmao: ""Second Amendment people""

Trump's quote.

All the same, the terrorists weren't doing "exactly" what "the second amendment people" were doing.

I'm not talking about what they were doing. I was talking about what they threaten to do. I used the conditional tense to talk about a possible future action.

"Conditional tense." Nah, that's bull sh**. Nobody with a conscious is buying it. There's no justification. This was nothing but cowardice. And it takes a coward like you to advocate it "conditionally."

"Second Amendment people"

Trump's quote.

All the same, the terrorists weren't doing "exactly" what "the second amendment people" were doing.

I'm not talking about what they were doing. I was talking about what they threaten to do. I used the conditional tense to talk about a possible future action.

"Conditional tense." Nah, that's bull sh**. Nobody with a conscious is buying it. There's no justification. This was nothing but cowardice. And it takes a coward like you to advocate it "conditionally."

Cowardice? Isn't it cowardice for the Russians to take their armed forces and destroy Grozny?

What would you do if the US Armed Forces walked into your state, destroyed everything, especially the cities, took your rights away, put a puppet govt in place instead of your state government?

You'd just sit back and watch because to fight back would be "cowardice"?

Trump's quote.

Cowardice? Isn't it cowardice for the Russians to take their armed forces and destroy Grozny?

What would you do if the US Armed Forces walked into your state, destroyed everything, especially the cities, took your rights away, put a puppet govt in place instead of your state government?

You'd just sit back and watch because to fight back would be "cowardice"?

I wouldn't go bombing children God knows how many years after the fact, coward.

frigidweirdo

Well, if you believe that Beslan was justified, then you should go join ISIS.

Again, you're the one talking justification.

You're the one making excuses for the terrorist, guy.

This is ridiculous. You're using tactics to avoid debating about things. I'm not buying it.

You're the one talking about justification, not me. Now, if you feel like talking about this in an adult and sensible way, we can continue. If you want to be like a 12 year old who's only interested in being silly, then I'm out. Your choice.

frigidweirdo

This is ridiculous. You're using tactics to avoid debating about things. I'm not buying it.

You're the one talking about justification, not me. Now, if you feel like talking about this in an adult and sensible way, we can continue. If you want to be like a 12 year old who's only interested in being silly, then I'm out. Your choice.

What have I justified? It is you who has given excuses for this terrorist attack. Given that reality, you frankly have a lot of nerve telling me that I'm not the adult just because I haven't taken your bait. And here you are providing yourself yet another lame out after getting your ass handed to you again.

frigidweirdo

What have I justified? It is you who hasgiven excuses for this terrorist attack. Given that reality, you frankly have a lot of nerve telling me that I'm not the adult just because I haven't taken your bait.

Let's make this easier. You're ignoring the issues I'm bringing up, you're playing stupid games, I'm out and you're on ignore.

frigidweirdo

What have I justified? It is you who hasgiven excuses for this terrorist attack. Given that reality, you frankly have a lot of nerve telling me that I'm not the adult just because I haven't taken your bait.

Let's make this easier. You're ignoring the issues I'm bringing up, you're playing stupid games, I'm out and you're on ignore.

No, I adequately addressed that there's no justification for killing children. You're mad that I didn't go down your false tit for tat road. And I've seen you Mr. Thin Skin / Mr. Objective crying about putting people on ignore all day. Can't say you'll be missed. But I will say that you'll get bored and clear that ignore list soon enough. But just in case, thanks for giving me one last one of these ( :lmao: ):

frabz-Fuck-you-Im-taking-my-ball-and-Im-going-home-057b7e.jpg

muslims really are the most evil people on the planet.

They're vermin. The people who make excuses for them are fascists.

So you think all Muslims are vermin- including the innocent women and children who have never hurt anyone?

I happen to absolutely agree that the Muslim terrorists who killed these people are vermin.
And yes this was Russia's 9/11- and I remember it well.

It was a horrible, horrible despicable cowardly attack. Anyone involved should be shot.

I can condemn violent Islamic extremists and terrorists without condemning every Muslim in the world.

The Muslims of Indonesia had nothing to do with these attacks.

muslims really are the most evil people on the planet.

They're vermin. The people who make excuses for them are fascists.

So you think all Muslims are vermin- including the innocent women and children who have never hurt anyone?

I happen to absolutely agree that the Muslim terrorists who killed these people are vermin.
And yes this was Russia's 9/11- and I remember it well.

It was a horrible, horrible despicable cowardly attack. Anyone involved should be shot.

I can condemn violent Islamic extremists and terrorists without condemning every Muslim in the world.

The Muslims of Indonesia had nothing to do with these attacks.

I wouldn't say I condemn every Muslim given that many are subjugated or otherwise enslaved. But I condemn the murderous dogma and the lion's share of them to be sure. And Indonesian Muslims have plenty of blood on their hands, too.....

Forum List

Back