12th Anniversary of Russia's 9/11

maxresdefault.jpg

muslims really are the most evil people on the planet.

They're vermin. The people who make excuses for them are fascists.

So you think all Muslims are vermin- including the innocent women and children who have never hurt anyone?

I happen to absolutely agree that the Muslim terrorists who killed these people are vermin.
And yes this was Russia's 9/11- and I remember it well.

It was a horrible, horrible despicable cowardly attack. Anyone involved should be shot.

I can condemn violent Islamic extremists and terrorists without condemning every Muslim in the world.

The Muslims of Indonesia had nothing to do with these attacks.
none of them wish to live in peace, they simply can't function with the idea that there are people that think differently than them.

those kids will grow up to be killers, if their mothers don't send them off to die.

So you think all Muslims are vermin- including the innocent women and children who have never hurt anyone?

I happen to absolutely agree that the Muslim terrorists who killed these people are vermin.

It was a horrible, horrible despicable cowardly attack. Anyone involved should be shot.

I can condemn violent Islamic extremists and terrorists without condemning every Muslim in the world.

none of them wish to live in peace, they simply can't function with the idea that there are people that think differently than them.

those kids will grow up to be killers, if their mothers don't send them off to die.

Wow- you really are that far down the rabbit hole of your religious hatred?

So when you see Muslim American kids- you think that they are going to grow up to be 'killers'?
images
You see her- and you automatically think "She is out to kill me"
You see these kids and you think- they are going to grow up and want to kill me
upload_2016-9-3_12-35-59.jpeg

How sad and frightened your life is.

I wouldn't say I condemn every Muslim given that many are subjugated or otherwise enslaved. But I condemn the murderous dogma and the lion's share of them to be sure. And Indonesian Muslims have plenty of blood on their hands, too.....

So you don't condemn all Muslim 5 year olds- just some of them- because those Muslim kids have lots of blood on their hands....

I condemn terrorist assholes who kill innocent civilian- including women and children.
You condemn an entire people- including innocent civilians- including women and children.

So when you see Muslim American kids- you think that they are going to grow up to be 'killers'?
images
View attachment 88161

you post an image of a woman that openly hates America.

A muslim with a sword

Let the irony sink in.

And there's way WAY to much violence coming from islam for some pics of smiling kids to wipe away the truth.

So you don't condemn all Muslim 5 year olds- just some of them- because those Muslim kids have lots of blood on their hands....

I condemn terrorist assholes who kill innocent civilian- including women and children.
You condemn an entire people- including innocent civilians- including women and children.

I love that I tell you there are reasonable exceptions and you try to come back with stupid sh**. The reality is that Islam is a death cult. Of course it sweeps up unwitting cogs.

I love that I tell you there are reasonable exceptions and you try to come back with stupid sh**. The reality is that Islam is a death cult. Of course it sweeps up unwitting cogs.

The reality is that you are just another religious bigot who condemns people because of their religion.

You can't separate the very real issue of Islamic terrorism from Muslims.

images
View attachment 88161

A muslim with a sword.

I post a picture of a Muslim American woman who is a proud American.

She no more 'hates' American than Donald Trump does.

She represented America in the Olympics with her 'sword'- and didn't kill a single Christian or Jew doing so.

images
View attachment 88161

A muslim with a sword.

I post a picture of a Muslim American woman who is a proud American.

She no more 'hates' American than Donald Trump does.

She represented America in the Olympics with her 'sword'- and didn't kill a single Christian or Jew doing so.
really?

America's first hijab-wearing Olympian says she doesn't feel safe in the US

she's an America hating liar

Forum List

Back