12yo arrested for writing hail Hitler on school playground

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
12yo arrested for writing ‘Hail Hitler’ on school playground (PHOTOS)
Police in New York City have arrested a 12-year-old boy and charged him with aggravated harassment after he scrawled anti-Semitic graffiti across a school playground in the Queens borough.

So lets see chalk easily washed away, arrested really. G.D. you demorats really are authoritarian hitlers yourselves for this law to even exist in the first place.

I see no problem with the arrest. The article said he also wrote "no Jews allowed", and it is a predominately Jewish neighborhood. That can easily be interpreted as harassment.

You know, there are several mistakes this kid made when scrawling his graffiti......

First, he said "hail", the actual German salute is "heil".

Second, he placed the swastika flat on one side. When it is flat on one side, it is more representative of a Hindu good luck symbol. When the swastika is put balanced on one corner, THEN it is a Nazi symbol.

Poor little racist missed learning those little signs. He should go back to Nazi school.

That being said, I think some kind of probation and community service should be his punishment. Maybe if he was around some Jewish people, he would learn they aren't that much different from him.

Police in New York City have arrested a 12-year-old boy and charged him with aggravated harassment after he scrawled anti-Semitic graffiti across a school playground in the Queens borough.

So lets see chalk easily washed away, arrested really. G.D. you demorats really are authoritarian hitlers yourselves for this law to even exist in the first place.
Wait....you support graffiti if it's about your hero HH?

voltaire-zion.jpg

So, you think it would have been ok with the Authorities and the school if the kid had said something against christians or muslims in his graffiti?

If he had said something against Christians, he would have been arrested.

If he had said something against Muslims, I'm not so sure, especially considering the anti Islamic sentiment currently gripping this country.

Whatever happened to the good old razor strap across the butt for doing dumb shit like that??

Greg

Odium and Mindwars apparently posted about this almost simultaneously.

As I said in Odium's post on the subject, minus any additional details, an arrest seems like an overreaction to me. A 12 year old writing in chalk on a school playground seems like something which should be handled by the parents and school, not the police. Maybe if there were some actual threats, or the child has a previous history to take into account, or some other unknown information is involved, I'd change my opinion, but this seems like a minor incident and not something which needs law enforcement to be involved. I certainly don't think it's something which should force the child to go to court and be charged/convicted criminally based on what I've seen.

As I said in Odium's post on the subject, minus any additional details, an arrest seems like an overreaction to me. A 12 year old writing in chalk on a school playground seems like something which should be handled by the parents and school, not the police. Maybe if there were some actual threats, or the child has a previous history to take into account, or some other unknown information is involved, I'd change my opinion, but this seems like a minor incident and not something which needs law enforcement to be involved. I certainly don't think it's something which should force the child to go to court and be charged/convicted criminally based on what I've seen.

Maybe a court conviction would be a bit much, but how about giving him 6 months probation and community service (where he had to be around Jewish people), and if he successfully completes the program, his conviction is expunged?

At least he didn't do something evil like cause a scene after not standing for the pledge...

The 12 year old kid has some issues and isn't that bright however arresting him for him espousing his beliefs seems more like Hitler and the Nazi Regime.

This is a school, parent issue not a criminal charge.

In this country we are all getting too sensitive and it makes zero sense to me.

99% of the "hate crimes" in the US are children scribbling naughty things on walls. There isnt a hate crime problem in the US.

Maybe a court conviction would be a bit much, but how about giving him 6 months probation and community service (where he had to be around Jewish people), and if he successfully completes the program, his conviction is expunged?

The arrest, at least based on the little information in the articles I've seen, is already too much in my opinion.

You know, there are several mistakes this kid made when scrawling his graffiti......

First, he said "hail", the actual German salute is "heil".

Second, he placed the swastika flat on one side. When it is flat on one side, it is more representative of a Hindu good luck symbol. When the swastika is put balanced on one corner, THEN it is a Nazi symbol.

Poor little racist missed learning those little signs. He should go back to Nazi school.

That being said, I think some kind of probation and community service should be his punishment. Maybe if he was around some Jewish people, he would learn they aren't that much different from him.

He's young. His dad is still teaching him, he'll learn...

Oh, so now the police are Democrats?

You’re a fucking moron.

Liberal's can shit on our flag ...FREE SPEECH. Write Heil Hitler and get arrested? Not right. Can we arrest people for writing "Hurray for Obama" too? I find that offensive.

OY VEY! Better get that little nazi into some diversity and sensitivity training and brainwash him thoroughly!

Forum List

Back