13 best zingers from Hillary's speech on foreign policy, diplomacy, and the big orange idiot.

Trump University will send Trump to jail before Hillary

You suck at law, and rational thinking.

Trump broke the law...Hillary didn't

You have that exactly backwards.
Maybe broke State Dept rules, dingbat. Not fraud laws.

Also, she committed espionage.

Obviously you don't care, so no need to further discuss.
Link? Lol brainwashed functional moron

Who is a bigger threat to the world......

A nuclear armed Iran or a nuclear armed Trump?

Last edited:
Hillary: Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he's angry, but America's entire arsenal.

Trump doubles down on confirming what Hillary had just said about him....he tweeted

Crooked Hillary Clinton, who I would love to call Lyin' Hillary, is getting ready to totally misrepresent my foreign policy positions," Trump tweeted.

Crooked Hillary no longer has credibility - too much failure in office. People will not allow another four years of incompetence!" read another.

Trump added, "Bad performance by Crooked Hillary Clinton! Reading poorly from the telepromter! She doesn't even look presidential!"

Way to look Presidential Donald

Even someone as blatantly partisan as you are couldn't possibly actually believe that Trump would ever nuke someone just because he got angry at them.

Good Lord.............

Trump has said he would preemptively nuke as well as kill the families of presumed terrorists and engage in war crimes

Trump's reliance on internet conspiracy theories shows how little he is concerned with credible facts when making decisions

Trump certainly did not say he would nuke anyone.
Just that he would consider it lol, dupe.

He didn't say he would consider preemptively nuking anyone

Way to further the belief that liberals can't help but lie.

He said he would nuke ISIS

Hillary: Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he's angry, but America's entire arsenal.

Trump doubles down on confirming what Hillary had just said about him....he tweeted

Crooked Hillary Clinton, who I would love to call Lyin' Hillary, is getting ready to totally misrepresent my foreign policy positions," Trump tweeted.

Crooked Hillary no longer has credibility - too much failure in office. People will not allow another four years of incompetence!" read another.

Trump added, "Bad performance by Crooked Hillary Clinton! Reading poorly from the telepromter! She doesn't even look presidential!"

Way to look Presidential Donald

Even someone as blatantly partisan as you are couldn't possibly actually believe that Trump would ever nuke someone just because he got angry at them.

Good Lord.............

Trump has said he would preemptively nuke as well as kill the families of presumed terrorists and engage in war crimes

Trump's reliance on internet conspiracy theories shows how little he is concerned with credible facts when making decisions

Trump certainly did not say he would nuke anyone.
Just that he would consider it lol, dupe.

He didn't say he would consider preemptively nuking anyone

Way to further the belief that liberals can't help but lie.
As always, wrong and ignorant. IDIOT.
Trump says he wouldn't take use of nuclear weapons 'off the table ...
thehill.com/.../274730-trump-says-he-would-not-take-nuclear-off-the-table-in...
The Hill
Mar 30, 2016 - Matthews pressed him, asking if he would consider using nuclear .... use nukes as afirst strike "defense" against a Soviet conventional attack, ...
Trump would conduct first nuclear strike | alan.com
www.alan.com/2016/03/26/trump-would-conduct-first-nuclear-strike/
Mar 26, 2016 - Trump outlined his views on foreign policy and said he would be willing as an “absolute last step” to use a nuclear weapon first in an altercation ...
Donald Trump: Sure, I Might Use Nuclear Weapons In Europe. Hell, I ...
www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/31/donald-trump-sure-might-use-nuclear/
RedState
Mar 31, 2016 - Trump says he might use nukes anywhere. ... But the first half is right. .... Even launching a nuclear counter-strike would be a terrible (but ... I don't think that anyone in the worldwould consider us week if we just went in with the ...

All smoke and mirrors bs from RWers...

You will get over it. Are you moving to Canada when Hillary loses?
You can't move to Canada or anywhere else unless you're a millionaire, dupe. And no lol. Maybe an India hill station, Highland Thailand/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam circuit, or Buffalo. Americans ARE making me sick lol...Maybe a stealth van down by the Seine...UK/Morocco/Turkey circuit. Should have moved when Reagan was elected like I threatened before the world got nannied- all downhill since. See Reagan wrecked the middle class and the country thread. Sorry you dupes can't understand the facts...

I take it that's a yes on moving. lol

Forum List

Back