13 Democrats Charged With Embezzling $16 Million In Federal Grants For AIDS Charities

Remember, allegations against Democrats require solid, unequivocal, iron-clad proof -- but all it takes to hang Republicans are rumors and suggestions.

It looks like those 13 are being charged with crimes and if they are guilty....they should be punished. But....where is the evidence by the OP or anyone here that all 13 are registered Democrats?

Remember, allegations against Democrats require solid, unequivocal, iron-clad proof -- but all it takes to hang Republicans are rumors and suggestions.

It looks like those 13 are being charged with crimes and if they are guilty....they should be punished. But....where is the evidence by the OP or anyone here that all 13 are registered Democrats?
Talk about desperately grasping at straws. :lol:

13 Democrats Charged With Embezzling $16 Million In Federal Grants For AIDS Charities And Other Needy Programs! Rev. Wright Daughter Among Those Charged | The Gateway Pundit
Two of them have ties to President Barack Obama. One is the daughter of his controversial former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Another was chief of staff to Obama’s longtime friend Eric E. Whitaker when Whitaker was Illinois’ public health chief.
Doesn't surprise me that Obama is connected with some of these people. Since he is the biggest Fraud of all

Is this all you do? Search for the most bizarre, out-there stuff that eventually gets debunked again and again?
Do you mean bizarre tabloid stories like:

...Democrat POTUS uses cigar as sex toy on female aid...in the oval room...

...Democrat Representative hides $90,000 of bribe payment in his home freezer...

...Democrat AG sends weapons to Mexican drug cartel...

...Democrat POTUS refuses aid to US Ambassador to Libya under attack...

Bizarre tales like those?

...and two videotapes shot from different angles.

All of you goofballs crack me up. Everyone knows there are crooks who are Democrats and there are crooks who are Republicans, but all of you can't stand it if you don't point it out every time you come across some story that supports your side. You're all like kids in junior high school. Pathetic.

All of you goofballs crack me up. Everyone knows there are crooks who are Democrats and there are crooks who are Republicans, but all of you can't stand it if you don't point it out every time you come across some story that supports your side. You're all like kids in junior high school. Pathetic.
You're right. There's not a dime's worth of difference between Republicans and Democrats. They are all just people...just like everybody else. I don't claim either side.

Last edited:

If being a Democrat is not a crime, what does it matter?

OK, so it isn't debunked and there appears to be lots of backing for this story so a different tact is needed.

The Bush administration had people who knew people who knew other people who did the same kinda thing only not on such a size.

Hater dupes just drag out unimportant stories.

Why don't you focus on something important, 16 million is chicken feed.

This was going on before Obama.

You hate black people.

It's a crime story. Why is it posted in 'politics'? and...why do you want to put stories about Republicans committing crimes off limits?

What is wrong with you? Your posts get more irrational and incoherent every day.

Since it's President Obama's Justice Department that is busting these people, why aren't you giving credit to the President instead trying to implicate him with some crackpot guilt by association?

Because you're all stupid? Fair enough. Apology accepted.

OK, so it isn't debunked and there appears to be lots of backing for this story so a different tact is needed.

The Bush administration had people who knew people who knew other people who did the same kinda thing only not on such a size.

You hate black people.

Isn't it wonderful that you feel multiple wrongs constitute a right!

Was that learned in a public school indoctrination session or can we just thank your Mommy?

Not my fault if hater dupes post anything to make a black president look bad, nor is it my problem if those on the right have a problem with sarcasm.

Still waiting to see the voting records/party affiliation of all of the 13 charged.

Geez, every democrat politician takes for granted that blacks vote almost 100 percent democrat now you want voter ID whow.

You hate black people.

It's a crime story. Why is it posted in 'politics'? and...why do you want to put stories about Republicans committing crimes off limits?

What is wrong with you? Your posts get more irrational and incoherent every day.

Man, I was just trying to help out the liberal left and get all the excuses in one post. Had I known that you and franco were just going to repeat them I wouldn't have bothered.

Last edited:

What are you saying? It is not a crime but should be? Certainly being a democrat is a crime against reason. :lol: :lol:

What are you saying? It is not a crime but should be? Certainly being a democrat is a crime against reason. :lol: :lol:
Yes, it's a crime against reason, but conservatives don't support the idea of Thoughtcrime.

Democrats, however...

You hate black people.

Man, I was just trying to help out the liberal left and get all the excuses in one post. Had I known that you and franco were just going to repeat them I wouldn't have bothered.

I'm not making excuses. I'm praising President Obama's Justice Department for a job well done.

Why aren't you? Eh? Why aren't any of you hacks?

I thought you guys were proud to have blacks as democrats?

How does that show the party affiliation of the 13 charged?

You know they are democrats because if they were Republicans thier party affiliation would be plastered all over the article.

The 'article' in the OP is a post by an anti-Obama hack gatewaypundit blogger who wouldn't have said a word if these were Republicans.

You know they are democrats because if they were Republicans thier party affiliation would be plastered all over the article.

The 'article' in the OP is a post by an anti-Obama hack gatewaypundit blogger who wouldn't have said a word if these were Republicans.

And yet this has been verified by the Chicago Tribune.

And my point still stands, when Republicans get caught being naughty, that little "R" is right by thier name. When dems get caught being naughty, that "D" is a 50/50 proposition.

That is why the story isn't getting a lot of attention outside of Illinois.

It would national headlines if these were Republicans.

Forum List

Back