13 Democrats Charged With Embezzling $16 Million In Federal Grants For AIDS Charities

You know they are democrats because if they were Republicans thier party affiliation would be plastered all over the article.

The 'article' in the OP is a post by an anti-Obama hack gatewaypundit blogger who wouldn't have said a word if these were Republicans.

That is why the story isn't getting a lot of attention outside of Illinois.

It would national headlines if these were Republicans.
Obama must have ordered his lapdog press to keep quiet about his buddy's daughter.

You know they are democrats because if they were Republicans thier party affiliation would be plastered all over the article.

The 'article' in the OP is a post by an anti-Obama hack gatewaypundit blogger who wouldn't have said a word if these were Republicans.

That is why the story isn't getting a lot of attention outside of Illinois.

It would national headlines if these were Republicans.

And you'd have to prove they were registered Republicans.

And yet this has been verified by the Chicago Tribune.

And my point still stands, when Republicans get caught being naughty, that little "R" is right by thier name. When dems get caught being naughty, that "D" is a 50/50 proposition.

Has it been verified by the Chicago Tribune that all 13 were registered Democrats?

Is this all you do? Search for the most bizarre, out-there stuff that eventually gets debunked again and again?
Do you mean bizarre tabloid stories like:

...Democrat POTUS uses cigar as sex toy on female aid...in the oval room...

...Democrat Representative hides $90,000 of bribe payment in his home freezer...

...Democrat AG sends weapons to Mexican drug cartel...

...Democrat POTUS refuses aid to US Ambassador to Libya under attack...

Bizarre tales like those?

Remember, allegations against Democrats require solid, unequivocal, iron-clad proof -- but all it takes to hang Republicans are rumors and suggestions.
...and two videotapes shot from different angles.

I remember the OPs thread on Tom Clancy being assassinated by Obama. :rofl: :rofl:

And my point still stands, when Republicans get caught being naughty, that little "R" is right by thier name. When dems get caught being naughty, that "D" is a 50/50 proposition.

Has it been verified by the Chicago Tribune that all 13 were registered Democrats?

If all you got is hanging onto the dear hope that some of these idiots are regsitered as independents, then your position is quite sad.

This is about government corruption within the Chicago democratic machine, they dont have to be elected democrats, but its mostly likely that they are all democrats.

OK, so it isn't debunked and there appears to be lots of backing for this story so a different tact is needed.

The Bush administration had people who knew people who knew other people who did the same kinda thing only not on such a size.

Hater dupes just drag out unimportant stories.

Why don't you focus on something important, 16 million is chicken feed.

This was going on before Obama.

You hate black people.

And there you have it folks... the final argument of the intellectually challenged.. "you're a racist."

:lol:

If all you got is hanging onto the dear hope that some of these idiots are regsitered as independents, then your position is quite sad.

This is about government corruption within the Chicago democratic machine, they dont have to be elected democrats, but its mostly likely that they are all democrats.

Where is your link proving that all 13 are registered Democrats. Still not seeing one, even tho the thread title declares that to be so.

Where is your link proving that all 13 are registered Democrats. Still not seeing one, even tho the thread title declares that to be so.

You seem to be the one adding the word "Registered" to the equation, not the OP.

I have a feeling you wouldnt have the same level of scrutiny for a republican in this case, but thats OK because you are a progressive hack.

You seem to be the one adding the word "Registered" to the equation, not the OP.

I have a feeling you wouldnt have the same level of scrutiny for a republican in this case, but thats OK because you are a progressive hack.

How else does one PROVE one is a Democrat? Eh?

very interesting. not one liberal post condeming these actions. that alone is a very telling story how far they will go to defend the actions of their own.

13 Democrats Charged With Embezzling $16 Million In Federal Grants For AIDS Charities And Other Needy Programs! Rev. Wright Daughter Among Those Charged | The Gateway Pundit
Two of them have ties to President Barack Obama. One is the daughter of his controversial former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Another was chief of staff to Obama’s longtime friend Eric E. Whitaker when Whitaker was Illinois’ public health chief.
Doesn't surprise me that Obama is connected with some of these people. Since he is the biggest Fraud of all

Is this all you do? Search for the most bizarre, out-there stuff that eventually gets debunked again and again?

How do you debunk something that actually happened?

:lol:

We're not talking about moonbat theories like AGW.. we're talking about something that really happened.

very interesting. not one liberal post condeming these actions. that alone is a very telling story how far they will go to defend the actions of their own.

I think my praise for the President and his Justice Department for busting these scoundrels covered that.

Stop lying.

boo hoo. Victimology. Woe is you.

Forum List

Back