13 Democrats Charged With Embezzling $16 Million In Federal Grants For AIDS Charities

And you'd have to prove they were registered Republicans.

No they don't.

To be believable they would. Or are you of the..."we say it so it must be true" school of thought like martybegan and lovebear?

No I'm say the news agencies attach the R all the time. If an R is attached and it is bad the media runs. Just like the shooter a few months back. The TeaParty shooter and it wasn't until later, these trusted news agencies had to back track, the old guilty until proven otherwise.

My thought is the daughter of Wright, several people with ties to Obama, in Chicago, I would be willing to bet a least nine are Democrats. What logic leads you to believe otherwise.

very interesting. not one liberal post condeming these actions. that alone is a very telling story how far they will go to defend the actions of their own.

I think my praise for the President and his Justice Department for busting these scoundrels covered that.

Stop lying.

And my post #43 also condemned them if they are guilty. Spoonman obviously didn't read all the posts.

very interesting. not one liberal post condeming these actions. that alone is a very telling story how far they will go to defend the actions of their own.

I think my praise for the President and his Justice Department for busting these scoundrels covered that.

Stop lying.

And my post #43 also condemned them if they are guilty. Spoonman obviously didn't read all the posts.

Maybe his finger got tired.

13 Democrats Charged With Embezzling $16 Million In Federal Grants For AIDS Charities
No surprise here, all Democrats feel they are entitled to other people's money. These are just the ones that got caught with their hands in the till.

No surprise here, all Democrats feel they are entitled to other people's money. These are just the ones that got caught with their hands in the till.

So....you come into the thread with proof that those were 13 democrats....right?

So....you come into the thread with proof that those were 13 democrats....right?

I don't have copies of the Voter Registration Cards but it sure looks like they are Democrats,

WATCHDOGS: Tally in Illinois grant-fraud probe so far: 13 charged, $16M embezzled - Chicago Sun-Times

No they don't.

To be believable they would. Or are you of the..."we say it so it must be true" school of thought like martybegan and lovebear?

No I'm say the news agencies attach the R all the time. If an R is attached and it is bad the media runs. Just like the shooter a few months back. The TeaParty shooter and it wasn't until later, these trusted news agencies had to back track, the old guilty until proven otherwise.

My thought is the daughter of Wright, several people with ties to Obama, in Chicago, I would be willing to bet a least nine are Democrats. What logic leads you to believe otherwise.

Victimology indeed.

I don't have copies of the Voter Registration Cards but it sure looks like they are Democrats,

WATCHDOGS: Tally in Illinois grant-fraud probe so far: 13 charged, $16M embezzled - Chicago Sun-Times
What is the proof?

Victimology indeed.

What leads you to believe they aren't democrats?

Victimology indeed.

Wait....I love how this is you expecting me to prove a negative. Look to the OP...the claim has been made they were all democrats. Try to stay with that.

Victimology indeed.

Denial, same reason she voted for Oblammer...

Most libterds have a problem with accountability...

Forum List

Back