🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

13 years ago....

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
13 years ago, today, passed away Israel's national singer, Ofra Haza. Her body gave up on its brave war with her fatal illness.

253081_496976860338517_2008852101_n.jpg

Blessed be her memory.

We miss her
s3560.gif

13 years ago, today, passed away Israel's national singer, Ofra Haza. Her body gave up on its brave war with her fatal illness.

253081_496976860338517_2008852101_n.jpg

Blessed be her memory.

We miss her
s3560.gif

She is beautiful in that photograph. What a beauty. RIP, Ofra.

ohh shit aids .. to die you dont need aids .. Israel kills u alreadyy.. as they killed Rachel Corrie , Thomas Hurndall , James Miller ...RIP them all

Last edited:
ohh shit aids .. to die you dont need aids .. Israel kills u alreadyy.. as they killed Rachel Corrie , Thomas Hurndall , James Miller ...RIP them all

I'm glad to see you posting. How do we look at this story? Perhaps, we should look at it as Zionists reaping what they have sown! Killings of young women like Rachel Corrie have consequences!

I'm glad to see you posting. How do we look at this story? Perhaps, we should look at it as Zionists reaping what they have sown! Killings of young women like Rachel Corrie have consequences!

Niehter you nor Mr/Ms "FuckingAmazing"s posts has nothing to do with the subject.

We lost a wonderful artist with a beautiful voice, her songs can be found in many places online, for you and others to find the true meaning of powerful singing.

No place for bashing in here, this has nothing to do with the conflict and it's time you put a mental barrier between "Israeli Palestinian conflict" and things which has nothing to do with that.

If you can't, you'll become just a clueless troll.

I guess Frau Sherri would never acknowledge that there is plenty of AIDS when it comes to Muslims, even though it is a deep dark secret in the Muslim world. I wonder if Frau Sherri even thinks that there are no Gay people in her own state who have died of AIDS. No doubt Frau Sherri has no problem with the Muslim terrorist who hid out in the offices of the group Rachel Corrie belonged to and then blew himself up in Mike's Place (an establusgnebt co-owned by a Christian and a Jew), killing several people and wounding many more.

Muslims are really funny, aren't they? Here his own brethren have killed each other in the tens of thousands in Syria, and he is making his ridiculous statement about Israel. I wonder if he has the names of the Turks who have killed the Christians in his country. He can start with the priests.

I guess Frau Sherri would never acknowledge that there is plenty of AIDS when it comes to Muslims, even though it is a deep dark secret in the Muslim world. I wonder if Frau Sherri even thinks that there are no Gay people in her own state who have died of AIDS. No doubt Frau Sherri has no problem with the Muslim terrorist who hid out in the offices of the group Rachel Corrie belonged to and then blew himself up in Mike's Place (an establusgnebt co-owned by a Christian and a Jew), killing several people and wounding many more.

The issue is a Zionist reaping what has been sown, I do not see exceptions in my Bible that say we reap what we sow, but this is not true for Zionists or The Chosen People. Please, if you have a Bible that says that somewhere, by all means, provide your reference!

Deflection!

The issue is a Zionist reaping what has been sown,

No, the ISSUE is the Annal day of Passing of Israeli singer Ofra Haza.

Stop Hijacking threads!:eusa_hand:

I feel the same way about Arafat who does from AIDS. G*D knows how many men he bent down or got on his knees for. His punishment for all the Jews he killed and for not being a " Partner in Peace". This singer received the Virus from her Husband. She did nothing wrong; Unlike Arafat whose goal was to destroy Israel; Someone you would go for :clap2:

Forum List

Back