1300 people shot in Chicago so far this year.

Scamp

Gold Member
May 25, 2017
Land of the free, home of the brave.
Yea that's not a typo. They are going at it as usual in Obama's old Senatorial district.
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 224
Shot & Wounded: 1076
Total Shot: 1300
Total Homicides: 238
Chicago has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation. But this cannot stop the violence.
I cant quite put my finger on what the problem is.

Link: HeyJackass!

Yea that's not a typo. They are going at it as usual in Obama's old Senatorial district.
Year to Date
Chicago has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation. But this cannot stop the violence.

2nd Amendment solutions.

Year to Date

I know what the problem is.

With that number it cant just be Obamathugs shooting each other. Surely a couple innocent people were shot.
Of course there is some collateral wounding and such. But that is no reason to try and stop the gunfire.

It's part of the cities gang culture, and should be preserved for future generations. ... :cool:
It's vibrant youth culture, dontchaknow?

Year to Date

2nd Amendment solutions.

No.....they don't have enough law abiding citizens carrying concealed weapons yet. That usually takes 5% of the population to start to see real reductions in gun violence...the shootings you have now....are criminals who feel safe because the police are down 2,000 officers, and of the remaining officers....black lives matter and the ACLU have convinced them to only respond to 911 calls....and to ignore actual criminals they could check out on their own....

That is why you have the gun murder rate in Chicago....and also because of low sentences for repeat gun offenders.....

With that number it cant just be Obamathugs shooting each other. Surely a couple innocent people were shot.
Of course there is some collateral wounding and such. But that is no reason to try and stop the gunfire.

It's part of the cities gang culture, and should be preserved for future generations. ... :cool:

And...after all.....Liberal doctrine states that all cultures are equal.

Year to Date

2nd Amendment solutions.

No.....they don't have enough law abiding citizens carrying concealed weapons yet. That usually takes 5% of the population to start to see real reductions in gun violence...the shootings you have now....are criminals who feel safe because the police are down 2,000 officers, and of the remaining officers....black lives matter and the ACLU have convinced them to only respond to 911 calls....and to ignore actual criminals they could check out on their own....

That is why you have the gun murder rate in Chicago....and also because of low sentences for repeat gun offenders.....
Could not have anything to do with you and the NRA approving of mentally ill people having guns, could it?

And...after all.....Liberal doctrine states that all cultures are equal.
Well no, but people like you think that any culture that is not the one you belong to is inferior.

Year to Date

2nd Amendment solutions.

Could not have anything to do with you and the NRA approving of mentally ill people having guns, could it?

Actually, no. The mentally ill are rarely dangerous....as Mental Health professionals will tell you. The truth...which you ignore...is that the shooters in Chicago are criminals...conducting illegal activity, or freinds and family of the criminals caught in the crossfire. If you look at the shooters, they will have long histories of crime and violence...and in chicago, likely have several illegal gun offenses which they recieved little actual prison time for.....and are back on the streets.

The NRA...please submit the link where it states the NRA wants the dangerously mentally ill to have access to guns...we will wait patiently for your non reply....

The people not shooting other people in Chicago...are the law abiding people who own guns.....

Year to Date

Welcome, Scamp. That's a name you don't hear much anymore. Like it.

Forum List

Back