1300 people shot in Chicago so far this year.

With that number it cant just be Obamathugs shooting each other. Surely a couple innocent people were shot.
Of course there is some collateral wounding and such. But that is no reason to try and stop the gunfire.

It's part of the cities gang culture, and should be preserved for future generations. ... :cool:

And...after all.....Liberal doctrine states that all cultures are equal.
Well no, but people like you think that any culture that is not the one you belong to is inferior.

Close....

I am simply convinced that any who don't have the same political outlook as I are inferior.
Raise your paw.

With that number it cant just be Obamathugs shooting each other. Surely a couple innocent people were shot.
Of course there is some collateral wounding and such. But that is no reason to try and stop the gunfire.

It's part of the cities gang culture, and should be preserved for future generations. ... :cool:

Well no, but people like you think that any culture that is not the one you belong to is inferior.

Illogical nonsense

Yea that's not a typo. They are going at it as usual in Obama's old Senatorial district.
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 224
Shot & Wounded: 1076
Total Shot: 1300
Total Homicides: 238
Chicago has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation. But this cannot stop the violence.
I cant quite put my finger on what the problem is.

Link: HeyJackass!
Welcome, Scamp. That's a name you don't hear much anymore. Like it.

Thanks for the welcome, Ma'am.

Don't be stupid.

Illogical nonsense
He does it a lot.

Why do right wingers care?

They hope a million people die once the GOP strips them of healthcare.

Don't be stupid.

Too late.

Gads, you're stupid.

It was a rightwinger who created the federal mandate that gave every person in the nation....legal or otherwise....healthcare.

It was in 1986 under the finest President in the last 100 years.

That's a fact, you dunce.

The solution is obvious. They need more guns. ALL problems can be solved by more guns. Everyone should carry a rifle, shotgun, .357, and a backup derringer.

No.
That is obamacare...the republicans are actually trying to fix healthcare...Obama was wrecking healthcare to get control of it...then people would actually die...just like at the VA.

The solution is obvious. They need more guns. ALL problems can be solved by more guns. Everyone should carry a rifle, shotgun, .357, and a backup derringer.

Actually, you are wrong...all problems can't be solved with a gun.....but...a gun can solve the problem of a rapist attacking your wife, sister or daughter...and it can solve the problem of a violent criminal attack or drug cartels and their government allies murdering law abiding citizens....those problems a gun can solve....

Please...think before you post.

Yea that's not a typo. They are going at it as usual in Obama's old Senatorial district.
Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 224
Shot & Wounded: 1076
Total Shot: 1300
Total Homicides: 238
Chicago has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation. But this cannot stop the violence.
I cant quite put my finger on what the problem is.

Link: HeyJackass!
Now, subtract the number of those shot (killed or wounded) that were not members of a gang (i.e., innocent non-gang bystanders) and that figure would no doubt shrink to only double digits, thus, the vast majority is a good-riddance situation.

Forum List

Back