145 calendar days celebrating LGBTQ+

Evderywhere.jpg

The most retarded aspect of all?

I'm on the Libertarian end of MAGA and could care less if fags wanna screw each other.

(Like most Americans I would dare say.)

But this pathetic constant need to shove it down our collective throats certainly betrays some weird agenda as the OP astutely suggests.

Not down with it.

They know this, and it's why they're panicking. Biden did this IN AN ELECTION YEAR and he can ill afford it.

I am much, much less bothered by this stuntery than I used to be

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD and will never be defeated. Never. That Rock will never falter, first.

Second, the evil Left has lost the youth. They have, and they're losing them even faster with this nonsense.

But even that would not matter in the end--see my first point.

HE IS RISEN

HE IS RISEN INDEED

And do you really think its healthy for a country to be so based upon the principle of men violating each other's buttholes, that 1/2 the year the government insists on celebrating the practice?

Certainly not the principles that the country was founded on in 1776.
You do realize the other sex is involved as well, right?

Or is it only the men that upset you?

Oddly I don't seem to be able to find most of the "days" listed in the official lists.

Surely the RWNJ source didn't lie to you guys, did it?

Oddly I don't seem to be able to find most of the "days" listed in the official lists.

Surely the RWNJ source didn't lie to you guys, did it?

Oh wow you made a list of people who have actually sacrificed something for our nation and patriotism itself

How does taking it in the ass mean patriotism or sacrifice for our nation?

You're the one who supports and takes it in the ass creepus
You're projecting. Desperately. It's well known that guys who do that are as queer as three dollar bills but try to tell everyone that they aren't.

So yeah, you're so deep in the closet you're almost to Narnia.

And you know I'm not the only one who sees it.

Forum List

Back