$15,000 lie detector software shows Cain is telling truth, accuser is not.

I called obama a "buffoon" a while back and immediately was barraged with all the patent, leftist names like racist, white supremest and KKK.

So... being such as I am a person who believes in fairness, I'm compelled to think that you are all the same of what the name callers called me.
I know you're lying. Nice try, though.

So no one is or was ever referred to as a racist when they showed disdain for Obama?

Interesting.
No, they were called a racist when they said things like the below, and when confronted with their racist personal attacks the racists said they were called racists for criticizing Obama's policies.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack.

I have dealt with a polygraph. Polygraphs are crap.

But this story has Obama's fingerprints all over it. It is how he got rid of all of his competitors in the past. Obama has just used this method of dealing with inconvenient opposition once too often.
Really? Who did he deal with that way?

So no one is or was ever referred to as a racist when they showed disdain for Obama?

Interesting.
No, they were called a racist when they said things like the below, and when confronted with their racist personal attacks the racists said they were called racists for criticizing Obama's policies.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack.

Squirrel is now a racial slur?

Interesting.

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008
Not seeing how that is racist.

There are plenty of quotes by that asswipe that are racist, though.

Interesting.

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

It's edthe$ynic...just what did you expect? :confused:

Interesting.

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

what is racist about calling someone you despide a squirrel?

Now, I am by no means a Rush fan....but I know for sure Rush despises Obama.

There is a lot I do not like about Obama as well that goes way beyond his policies.
I do not like the way he spins the truth. I am insulted by his lack of respect for his consituuants when he spins the truth.

I do not like Bohener as well for the same reason. I think he degrades the pposition of speaker and with that type of lack of respect for the people he serves...and I feel the same in regard to Pelosi.

So if I call Obama a squirrel I am a racist...but if I call Boehner a squirrel I am just immature?

Please explain.

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

It's edthe$ynic...just what did you expect? :confused:

Good point.

His primary opponent for State senate,
His primary opponent for US Senate
His Republican opponent for US Senate.

Senator Ryan had sealed record from his divorce published, one of his primary opponents was accused of being a wife beater. the details on the third have escaped me, but there is a guy on the board who has the list as his siggy line.

Senator Ryan had sealed record from his divorce published, one of his primary opponents was accused of being a wife beater. the details on the third have escaped me, but there is a guy on the board who has the list as his siggy line.

it is interesting that Obama seems to always run against perverts..

Why is that?

I'll take your word for it.

Those were his opponents, though. Cain isn't his opponent. Cain's opponents are the GOP contenders.

And making a black guy look like an over-sexed drooler is something the GOP has track record of doing.

Interesting.

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

what is racist about calling someone you despide a squirrel?

Now, I am by no means a Rush fan....but I know for sure Rush despises Obama.

There is a lot I do not like about Obama as well that goes way beyond his policies.
I do not like the way he spins the truth. I am insulted by his lack of respect for his consituuants when he spins the truth.

I do not like Bohener as well for the same reason. I think he degrades the pposition of speaker and with that type of lack of respect for the people he serves...and I feel the same in regard to Pelosi.

So if I call Obama a squirrel I am a racist...but if I call Boehner a squirrel I am just immature?

Please explain.

EdTheHypocrite thinks every criticism of the Messiah is because of race. That's because he apparently cannot fact reality. His Messiah is just another lying POS politician.

Interesting.

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

Ahhhh, that perpetual CON$ervastive dumb act. Your Messiahrushie is calling Obama a RAT when he calls Obama a squirrel, as if you are too stupid to know. That is called DEHUMANIZATION. And DEHUMANIZING blacks has been a staple of racists as long as racists have existed. Again as if you are too stupid to know.

Last edited:

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

Ahhhh, that perpetual CON$ervastive dumb act. Your Messiah is calling Obama a RAT when he calls Obama a squirrel, as if you are too stupid to know. That is called DEHUMANIZATION. And DEHUMANIZING blacks has been a staple of racists as long as racists have existed. Again as if you are too stupid to know.

:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This scenario has David Axelrod's and Barack Obama's campaign style fingerprints all over it.
I believe, in the above cases, the charges alleged against the two Obama opponents in the divorce cases were later proved false. No perversions, no wife beating. In one case the female herself initiated the assault, but once the records were unsealed, the intended campaign damage was done. But its degenerated to a "He said, she said" affair. How else would the counselor's at the womens shelters be able to tell their charges "You have to tell them something, tell them anything. Tell them he hit you even if he didn't!"
Goes on all the time. Lies are not important, the only thing that's important is the way be made safe, secure, and certain for Barack Hussein Obama. One thing is for certain, Mr Obama is the dirtiest campaigner America has ever seen and there may be only one way to save this country from him.
In the wars America has fought, most of its enemies saw fit to engage in combat tactics so base, so brutal, so savage, so egregious in the hope that the soldiers of this democracy, could not, would not, follow them there, thereby granting America's enemy victory by default.

Last edited:

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

Ahhhh, that perpetual CON$ervastive dumb act. Your Messiah is calling Obama a RAT when he calls Obama a squirrel, as if you are too stupid to know. That is called DEHUMANIZATION. And DEHUMANIZING blacks has been a staple of racists as long as racists have existed. Again as if you are too stupid to know.

wow.

You are aware, of course, that you are actually a racist?

You want to treat black people differently than you do white people.

You look at a mans color before determining what you CAN and what you CAN NOT say to him.

You make decisions on what to do based on the color of a persons skin.

That makes you a racist.

i would love to see the data behind that claim .....of the 'lie detector'
Your instinct is on point.

Voice Stress Analysyis has been around since the mid-1970s and has been denounced as ineffective gimmickry by the National Polygraph Association.

Further, regardless of the sophistication of the equipment and experience of the examiner, a pathological liar will successfully deceive the polygraph because he/she actually believes his/her lies and therefore does not register the typical neural responses which accompany conscious deception.

I believe we will learn more about this on an upcoming episode of Homeland in which the protagonist, Brodie, has issued what appears to be a boldface lie but which does not register as such on the graph. I believe it will be explained as the result of his adopted adherence to the Islamic faith which holds he is no longer married because of his wife's intimacy with another man. I.e., because he no longer thinks of himself as married he truly believes he has not been unfaithful to a wife thus his denial of infidelity registers as true.

Last edited:
Lie Detectors (Polygraph) measure a person's that monitor a person's specific bodily reactions to a question, such as blood pressure, respiratory rate and electodermal activity.
Where as the Lie Detector used by the "expert" used voice stress.
The Polygraph has a 50% accuracy per the "expert", the "voice" Lie Detector has a 95% accuracy rate.
The question I have is that when determining whether a person is lying or telling the truth,,questions are asked. The "expert" used prepared speeches not posed and unexpected worded questions. So, how can either analysis be deemed accurate?

My question is, how does the software cancel out stuff like feedback, electrical static and other types of interference that come through the TV? Does it matter what sound system you play?

I think this software is bogus, unless it's being used on the person while they're IN THE ROOM, not over the television.

Forum List

Back