15 shot in Chicago

Drug gangstas still killin' ever'body in Chicago...
eek.gif

Chicago Closes in On 500 Homicides for 2017
Sep 12, 2017 — At least 39 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, six of them fatally, as the city closes in on 500 homicides for the year, according to data kept by the Chicago Tribune.
The violence included a shooting in Roseland on the Far South Side that killed two women and a man. There were five other attacks with multiple victims. More than half the weekend’s shootings took place over 22 hours from Saturday morning to early Sunday. With the weekend toll, at least 2,651 people have been shot in Chicago this year, according to the Tribune’s data. There have been at least 485 homicides.

US_NEWS_CHICAGO_VIOLENCE_5_TB.59b7b8326fb67.jpg

A Chicago police detective investigates the scene where a deceased male, 30, lies in an alley west of the 0-100 block of North Laramie Avenue Saturday, July 19, 2014, in Chicago.​

Both numbers are below last year at this time, when at least 3,021 had been shot and there had been at least 527 homicides. Violence last year reached levels not seen in two decades. Among those killed over the weekend was Dominic Morris, 30, Tyson White, 36, and a 26-year-old woman. They were standing near a parked car in Roseland when two gunmen opened fire, police said. All three died at the scene Saturday night.

About an hour later, 19-year-old Juan Flores was fatally shot by police about 12:50 a.m. Sunday on North Laramie Avenue on the Northwest Side, according to Chicago police. The officer opened fire after he was pinned by Flores’ car, police said. Early Saturday in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, Carlos Cortez, 22, was killed in a rifle attack on South Seeley Avenue, according to police. Cortez was taking a child out of a car when the shooting took place. About 14 rifle shell casings littered the ground next to a silver Ford sedan, which had its windows shot out.

Chicago Closes in On 500 Homicides | Officer.com
How many are we up to in Afghanistan this year...?

yea violence in chicago has nothing to do with gun control (It's very easy to get a gun in Illinois, it's only a misdemeanor to have one unregistered, we don't have very strict gun control. Not to mention we border red states)

But if you think you have a right to a gun but I don't have a right to snort cocaine

You're the problem

The highest violence rates ever recorded in Chicago had nothing to do with black AMericans. And everything to do wtih alcohol prohibition and white on white bigotry.

Jews, Italians, Irish, and some germans killing each other over alcohol profits and other black markets.

Now black and latino men kill each over a different set of black markets because they couldn't find gainful employment somewhere else. I don't have an answer for discrimination, I do have an answer to remove incentive for violence.

The pattern is pretty fucking clear here. If you want this sort of obsene violence to come to a halt in major America cities. You have to give those people selling in the black market a way to enter the market above board. Where they can call police and use courts. Without it you'll get men in Chicago, Baltimore, NY, and LA killing each other because it's the only recourse they have in their "line of work"
So groids can't follow the law... So instead you propose we legalize their behavior...? I have a better idea. Try having these subhuman learn to read, avoid becoming felons, and then voting for the changes they need. A novel idea I know...

yea violence in chicago has nothing to do with gun control (It's very easy to get a gun in Illinois, it's only a misdemeanor to have one unregistered, we don't have very strict gun control. Not to mention we border red states)

But if you think you have a right to a gun but I don't have a right to snort cocaine

You're the problem

The highest violence rates ever recorded in Chicago had nothing to do with black AMericans. And everything to do wtih alcohol prohibition and white on white bigotry.

Jews, Italians, Irish, and some germans killing each other over alcohol profits and other black markets.

Now black and latino men kill each over a different set of black markets because they couldn't find gainful employment somewhere else. I don't have an answer for discrimination, I do have an answer to remove incentive for violence.

The pattern is pretty fucking clear here. If you want this sort of obsene violence to come to a halt in major America cities. You have to give those people selling in the black market a way to enter the market above board. Where they can call police and use courts. Without it you'll get men in Chicago, Baltimore, NY, and LA killing each other because it's the only recourse they have in their "line of work"
So groids can't follow the law... So instead you propose we legalize their behavior...? I have a better idea. Try having these subhuman learn to read, avoid becoming felons, and then voting for the changes they need. A novel idea I know...

Send Chicagoites to Vietnam where they pull the pickle on a big gun which will get their minds right but blow their ears out.

actually, factually St Louis has more shootings per capita---as of 2015 over 50% more
St Louis is the murder capital
St. Louis named murder capital of America – Report
and it is in the top of the list of most dangerous cities--which crosschecks all the stats
more shootings per capita than LA, NYC, and Chicago
and more dangerous--these are undeniable facts
Chicago is not even near the top of either list--the link above shows the top 5 in murder
Most dangerous cities:
Detroit - pg.1

Last edited:
actually, factually St Louis has more shootings per capita---as of 2015 over 50% more
and it is in the top of the list of most dangerous cities--which crosschecks all the stats
Chicago is not even near the top of either list--the link above shows the top 5 in murder
Most dangerous cities:
Detroit - pg.1

and yet...you can't explain this....

2016:
Baltimore population ....614,000, gun murders 318
New York Population...8.6 million, gun murders 335

Baltimore population....614,000

Baltimore population falls, nearing a 100-year low, U.S. Census says

The figures put Baltimore at about 614,664 people, down more than 1 percent.
New York..... 8,600,000
Population Of New York City 2017
Gun murder in Baltimore 2016...
The total of 318 killings by year's end made 2016 the second-deadliest year per capita on record,
Gun murders in New york....

NYC saw historically low number of shootings in 2016

Murders were also down in 2016, to 335 homicides

Most dangerous cities:
Detroit - pg.1

and yet...you can't explain this....

2016:
Baltimore population ....614,000, gun murders 318
New York Population...8.6 million, gun murders 335

Baltimore population....614,000

Baltimore population falls, nearing a 100-year low, U.S. Census says

The figures put Baltimore at about 614,664 people, down more than 1 percent.
New York..... 8,600,000
Population Of New York City 2017
Gun murder in Baltimore 2016...
The total of 318 killings by year's end made 2016 the second-deadliest year per capita on record,
Gun murders in New york....

NYC saw historically low number of shootings in 2016

Murders were also down in 2016, to 335 homicides
what's your point?
my point is Chicago is not the murder capital of the US or the most dangerous city
in fact, it's not in the top 5

Forum List

Back