15 yr old Muslim "asylum seeker" goes Jihad and slaughters 22 yr old Swedish girl

It's not terrorism. What would he have gained by stabbing a single woman? You can't just scream terrorism every time a Muslim kills someone.
Agreed its not a terrorism problem, its a huge cultural problem. The violence will continue and its only just begun.

It's not terrorism. What would he have gained by stabbing a single woman? You can't just scream terrorism every time a Muslim kills someone.

Agreed. Lets not get sloppy with our terminology.

It was a barbaric murder, caused solely by moronic government policy, but not probably not terrorism.

Young asylum seeker stabs Swedish woman to death - CNN.com

Diversity is working out so well by mixing all these Muslims into Europe!!! We get to experience the full extent of multiculturalism! It's so great.

A 15 year old Muslim refugee....a "child" right liberals?.....went all Praise Allah on a Swedish girl and slaughtered her with a knife.

A spokesperson said they are experiencing all sorts of problems with the "refugees" and they "have a lot of work to do". Yeah no shit we could've told you it was a mistake to take them.

This girl was left in a home with 8 refugees of different national origins. God only knows how many times she was raped before being slaughtered.

The official government response so far is appalling. They say it's "not terrorism" but could've just been a fight (obviously) or...."an accident" haha!!!

Liberals are in full denial of what their ideology is doing to Europe.

what's this pos' excuse? I don't think *he's* a jihadi.

KING: Cop accused of raping black women gets all white jury

you're welcome.

That all white jury gave him 236 years.

Your assumption that it would take the side of the white rapist revealed how wrong your world view is.

Young asylum seeker stabs Swedish woman to death - CNN.com

Diversity is working out so well by mixing all these Muslims into Europe!!! We get to experience the full extent of multiculturalism! It's so great.

A 15 year old Muslim refugee....a "child" right liberals?.....went all Praise Allah on a Swedish girl and slaughtered her with a knife.

A spokesperson said they are experiencing all sorts of problems with the "refugees" and they "have a lot of work to do". Yeah no shit we could've told you it was a mistake to take them.

This girl was left in a home with 8 refugees of different national origins. God only knows how many times she was raped before being slaughtered.

The official government response so far is appalling. They say it's "not terrorism" but could've just been a fight (obviously) or...."an accident" haha!!!

Liberals are in full denial of what their ideology is doing to Europe.

what's this pos' excuse? I don't think *he's* a jihadi.

KING: Cop accused of raping black women gets all white jury

you're welcome.

That all white jury gave him 236 years.

Your assumption that it would take the side of the white rapist revealed how wrong your world view is.

That's exactly right.

Liberals ASSUME whites are going to decide shit based on race because THEY WOULD. A liberal cannot imagine being a voter or juror and NOT using race as a factor. So they just can't begin to imagine how a white would vote without race mattering.

Agreed its not a terrorism problem, its a huge cultural problem. The violence will continue and its only just begun.

I agree that the Middle East has a huge cultural problem, but I wouldn't even jump to the conclusion that that's even the situation in this case just yet. People sometimes just kill people. The police haven't released very much information yet.

I agree that the Middle East has a huge cultural problem, but I wouldn't even jump to the conclusion that that's even the situation in this case just yet. People sometimes just kill people. The police haven't released very much information yet.
Very good point....

Forum List

Back