155 Years After Lincoln, GOP May Disband(?), Due To An Obama Presidency(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Good Lord! Talk about poor planning(?)! Lincoln finally tried to win the war with an Emancipation Proclamation, and the Abolitionists went on to abolish slavery, which they botched. Amendment 14 had to happen. They appear to be not much different, now!

Civil War Casualties

The Republicans are clearly not mourning any of those atrocities, and the count may actually be higher. Likely FoxTV New or Limbaugh are completely unaware of what this was all about(?)!

Someone from New York finally maybe just tried to make himself famous, shooting 50. Modern era Republicans, in contrast, likely now want missile silo in every front yard, and to atomic cannon in every garage(?). You can imagine the signs, "Ol' Betsy and The Twins(?)!" There are still revenooers, now(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Some White Eyes name little fat boy, rush(?)! Hmmm!)

Good Lord! Talk about poor planning(?)! Lincoln finally tried to win the war with an Emancipation Proclamation, and the Abolitionists went on to abolish slavery, which they botched. Amendment 14 had to happen. They appear to be not much different, now!

Civil War Casualties

The Republicans are clearly not mourning any of those atrocities, and the count may actually be higher. Likely FoxTV New or Limbaugh are completely unaware of what this was all about(?)!

Someone from New York finally maybe just tried to make himself famous, shooting 50. Modern era Republicans, in contrast, likely now want missile silo in every front yard, and to atomic cannon in every garage(?). You can imagine the signs, "Ol' Betsy and The Twins(?)!" There are still revenooers, now(?)!

(Some White Eyes name little fat boy, rush(?)! Hmmm!)
GOP burn in hell...
Lol

THE GOP are a bunch of pussy whipped progressive establishment career politicians...
The sooner they are extinct the better.

Barack Obama, Dinosaur Slayer!!

And let this "awesome" economy continue... Eventually the public will get tired of this economy and have to totally abandon the democratic party. How does a political party survive for a long time on bad economic policies? It doesn't and it won't which I why a part of me hopes Hillary wins and the republican party falls apart completely.

And let this "awesome" economy continue... Eventually the public will get tired of this economy and have to totally abandon the democratic party. How does a political party survive for a long time on bad economic policies? It doesn't and it won't which I why a part of me hopes Hillary wins and the republican party falls apart completely.
Then we will be Venezuela.

Then we will be Venezuela.

It may take things getting that bad in order to finally weed these people out of the sytem.

Really, people read the OP and actually agreed with the disconnected rambling BS?

Lincoln didn't order the Emancipation Proclamation because he was trying to win the war. He waited until the Union victory at Antietam.

the truth is that there is nothing that the Republicans have done to hurt the black man, nothing. Not so much for the democrat party. But I will admit the democrat party's propaganda has been quite impressive.

The tide is turning. Now Republicans all know the mind of Lincoln, every New Year Eve(?)!. Lincoln had come into office, and in the inaugural address, with nothing like the Emancipation Proclamation in any remarks--the mind-knowing of the time.

(What became of Fox News children, dribble, free-throw, and slam-dunk(?)!)

Forum List

Back