16 million are losing their health insurance caused by Obama care

So we get to pay for his entire insurance package. WHAT A FUCKING DEAL!!!!

No kidding. My rates doubled and I don't even want to think about my new deductible combines with less coverage. But this one guy got a better deal, so it's a success!

Your rates did not double for comparable coverage.

and how do you know his rates haven't doubled how can you even make that absurd statement when you don't even know what state he is from or do you? do you know some states have had health insurance increases as high as 250%

No kidding. My rates doubled and I don't even want to think about my new deductible combines with less coverage. But this one guy got a better deal, so it's a success!

Your rates did not double for comparable coverage.

and how do you know his rates haven't doubled how can you even make that absurd statement when you don't even know what state he is from or do you? do you know some states have had health insurance increases as high as 250%

Yup. That state is Virginia. A 252% increase in premiums for a 27 year old adult. It goes higher for a 50 year old adult, to 256%.

The stories regarding doubling and tripling of premiums for lesser plans are bullshit.

You fuckers are simply dishonest people.

Two posts in and TRFjr handed Jake his backside. That's a new record.

there will be plenty more. I excel in handing uninformed misinformed liberals their back side

I like you! Look forward to more pos reps from me to you in the future!

Ive noticed we have many hit and run liberals they jump on a thread tell some mistruths you call them out on those mistruths and they don't even have the integrity to defend what they posted

Last edited:
The stories regarding doubling and tripling of premiums for lesser plans are bullshit.

ok lets play. what do you got. show me other then 5 states that premiums haven't increased

And no I don't want to see no BS anecdotal evidence I want figures and averages
or are you another hit and run liberal make a false statement get called out on that statement and you run away like a scared little girl

Last edited:
Going from a pre-Obamacare healthcare plan to an Obamacare plan?

How about this real life example?

Meet Butch Matthews, A Republican Who Came To Love Obamacare After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000

anecdotal evidence is just that anecdotal evidence

Butch Matthews is from Arkansas and the average price increase for health insurance for a man his age is 79%. So from his own stupidity he was getting over charged before Obama care and one other thing that stands out from the propaganda site. tell me what Obama care plan has only a 750 dollar deductible? he says he purchased a silver policy that has a deductible of 2k

this is what you get from linking and believing in a liberal propaganda site "Think Progress" untruths

if this trainwreck gets going there will be many with lower incomes who will find Obamacare more "affordable".....meaning they get a handout.....these will be definite future voters for universal healthcare/socialized medicine...

there will be many who will find Obamacare "unaffordable"....meaning they get screwed...these are the working soon-to-be ground-down middle class....who eventually as their taxes rise will also jump onto the socialized medicine train....

all part of the marxist plan to wipe out the middle class and create nothing but a dependent class.....except for the ruling elite of course...

Last edited:
there will be plenty more. I excel in handing uninformed misinformed liberals their back side

I like you! Look forward to more pos reps from me to you in the future!

Ive noticed we have many hit and run liberals they jump on a thread tell some mistruths you call them out on those mistruths and they don't even have the integrity to defend what they posted

Ain't that the truth.

ok lets play. what do you got. show me other then 5 states that premiums haven't increased

or are you another hit and run liberal make a false statement get called out on the statement and they run away like a scared little girl

Check the archives.

or are you another hit and run liberal make a false statement get called out on the statement and they run away like a scared little girl

The five states he refers to are:

Amount of decrease in insurance premiums as a result of Obamacare for an Adult Age 27, Adult Age 50, and Family of Four respectively.

Colorado: -30.1 %, -25.8%, -6.0%
New Jersey: -2.9%, -1.1%, -0.3%
New York: -28.8%, -28.8%, -6.7%
Ohio: -1.6%, -1.6%, -0.4%
Rhode Island: -28.1%, -16.1%, -3.9%

Even so, only five states saw decreases. Out of fifty. That's pathetic.

Last edited:

Check the archives.

And you should check your spin.

Obama should have known his healthscare rollout website was in trouble when the contractor FAILED it's first responsibility, finding him a way to blame Bush for the abortion that is Obamacare.

I heard that there were several American programmers working for the Canadian company that designed the website and that they had voted for Bush 43. I also heard they deliberately sabotaged it on Bush's orders.

Try and keep this away from the obamabots or they will quote this rumor as fact. :)

Meet Butch Matthews, A Republican Who Came To Love Obamacare After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000

Butch Matthews is from Arkansas and the average price increase for health insurance for a man his age is 79%. So from his own stupidity he was getting over charged before Obama care and one other thing that stands out from the propaganda site. tell me what Obama care plan has only a 750 dollar deductible? he says he purchased a silver policy that has a deductible of 2k

this is what you get from linking and believing in a liberal propaganda site "Think Progress" untruths

lol, you had no link and then someone helped you out with a link from the Weekly Standard.

Your provides NO proof that 16 million are 'losing' their insurance.

The five states he refers to are:

Amount of decrease in insurance premiums as a result of Obamacare for an Adult Age 27, Adult Age 50, and Family of Four respectively.

Colorado: -30.1 %, -25.8%, -6.0%
New Jersey: -2.9%, -1.1%, -0.3%
New York: -28.8%, -28.8%, -6.7%
Ohio: -1.6%, -1.6%, -0.4%
Rhode Island: -28.1%, -16.1%, -3.9%

Even so, only five states saw decreases. Out of fifty. That's pathetic.

How much confidence do you have in the source of those numbers? On a scale of 1-10?

lol, you had no link and then someone helped you out with a link from the Weekly Standard.

Your provides NO proof that 16 million are 'losing' their insurance.

here's your proof.....IT'S THE LAW....

meaning that almost all of the individual market plans do NOT conform to Obamacare regulations.....meaning that people will lose their plan and have to buy a more expensive one or else go buy on the Obamacare exchange or else get Medicaid...

For example...

OP- AND THEN THEY GET CHEAPER, guaranteed insurance under O-care. Why SHOULD I hang around to get buried under a pile of BS organized and made up by your charlatan bought off heroes lol...

Come up with something from reputable sources once in your life...I saw an aRticle in the NYT about high rural prices because of no insurers competing....some one will have to get after the scamming a-holes- LOL- WHICH IS WHAT THEY'VE BEEN...

O-care will be tinkered on forever...that's the story, after you get over losing and now something FINALLY BEING DONE TO FIX OUR RIDIULOUSLY OVER PRICED AND CRUEL PUB ''SYSTEM''...

For example...

OP- AND THEN THEY GET CHEAPER, guaranteed insurance under O-care. Why SHOULD I hang around to get buried under a pile of BS organized and made up by your charlatan bought off heroes lol...

Come up with something from reputable sources once in your life...I saw an aRticle in the NYT about high rural prices because of no insurers competing....some one will have to get after the scamming a-holes- LOL- WHICH IS WHAT THEY'VE BEEN...

O-care will be tinkered on forever...that's the story, after you get over losing and now something FINALLY BEING DONE TO FIX OUR RIDIULOUSLY OVER PRICED AND CRUEL PUB ''SYSTEM''...

like Obamacare you are nothing but a sinking ship.....:lol:

sinking_ship-1-231x300.jpg

oooooooooo- the Queen Mary- I think I can see the TP on board, Pub dupe.

I crossed the Atlantic on it 3 times, been on it in Lb- IT'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE- the TP IS...lol

Forum List

Back