17-year-old girl scolded for crying over seeing transgender woman's penis at YMCA

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Women don’t have a penis. This man exposed himself to a female minor.

TheProgressivePatriot

Quote:
A California teen cried as she recalled seeing “a naked man” in her local YMCA, telling the city council in her San Diego suburb she’d been traumatized by the experience with the person she described as a trans woman.
Quote:
Philips said she was reprimanded by YMCA staffers who told her the trans woman had every right to be in the YMCA female changing rooms, the Daily Mail said.

rebecca-philips-city-council-03.jpg

Last edited:
The Young Men's Christian Association has morphed into something it was never intended to be due to leftist influences.
Oh, you mean the administering of Christian values and the word to those that chose to go there? Even Christ had to hang with the sinners because they needed it, not the non-sinners. Have you got the idea that Christ had?

Every leftist here supports men showing women their penis in bathrooms and other public places set aside for women. The REASON they support this is simply because they have been conditioned to do so. Did they support this 5 years ago? 10? 15? 20? I find it odd how none of them are even sentient enough to ask themselves this question.

It is just very simple Pavlovian training they have undergone. They receive positive feedback if they support this and negative if they don't and the fear of being ostracized by their little peeps has them running around yapping every time the dinner bell rings.

Women don’t have penis. This man exposed himself to a female minor.

TheProgressivePatriot

Quote:
A California teen cried as she recalled seeing “a naked man” in her local YMCA, telling the city council in her San Diego suburb she’d been traumatized by the experience with the person she described as a trans woman.
Quote:
Philips said she was reprimanded by YMCA staffers who told her the trans woman had every right to be in the YMCA female changing rooms, the Daily Mail said.

rebecca-philips-city-council-03.jpg

You are correct. No women have penises. Sort of negates the "C" in YMCA, doesn't it.

As a preliminary matter, I think crying at the site of a penis is a bit of an overreaction (assuming that it was not erect, and 12 inches long).

Also, it is my impression that real women are rather discrete in exposing their private parts, even in locker rooms (and comparable venues). They will cover themselves with SOMETHING, if that can be done without undue effort. One wouild think that a "trans-woman" [i.e., a man pretending to be a woman] would be even more careful not to offend, startle, or shock others in the dressing room.

If this sort of thing is going to be thrust upon us, perhaps signs could be posted to the effect that, "Since some women have dicks, you shouldn't be shocked if you see one here." [The premise of the aforesaid sentence is not accepted universally].

i would take the position that the scolding is warranted and the girl needs to change her attitude to being more accepting of the rights of others.

However, I'm afraid that Canadians too are lagging behind Europeans on the acceptance of seeing naked bodies.

i would take the position that the scolding is warranted and the girl needs to change her attitude to being more accepting of the rights of others.
You don't actually HAVE the right to expose your cock.

I would suggest going to downtown Vancouver and flash yours to as many women as you can to see what happens when you do.

Some whack job pretending to be a female exposes  HIMself to one of our daughters HE will rue that lack of judgement

As a preliminary matter, I think crying at the site of a penis is a bit of an overreaction (assuming that it was not erect, and 12 inches long).

Also, it is my impression that real women are rather discrete in exposing their private parts, even in locker rooms (and comparable venues). They will cover themselves with SOMETHING, if that can be done without undue effort. One wouild think that a "trans-woman" [i.e., a man pretending to be a woman] would be even more careful not to offend, startle, or shock others in the dressing room.

If this sort of thing is going to be thrust upon us, perhaps signs could be posted to the effect that, "Since some women have dicks, you shouldn't be shocked if you see one here." [The premise of the aforesaid sentence is not accepted universally].
There's a "pole tax" for that. ;)

Forum List

Back