17-year-old girl scolded for crying over seeing transgender woman's penis at YMCA

A transgender female is a man .. differentiating it only establishes the argument. When one of these liberals has an incident in the bathroom/locker room and / or their child loses a scholarship to a man, it will begin to be a problem. Females fought years for feminism and women's rights, and now here we are again with men dominating females. Oh the irony.

Women don’t have a penis. This man exposed himself to a female minor.

TheProgressivePatriot

Quote:
A California teen cried as she recalled seeing “a naked man” in her local YMCA, telling the city council in her San Diego suburb she’d been traumatized by the experience with the person she described as a trans woman.
Quote:
Philips said she was reprimanded by YMCA staffers who told her the trans woman had every right to be in the YMCA female changing rooms, the Daily Mail said.

rebecca-philips-city-council-03.jpg

But but but "he" identifies as a woman. I was actually watching Celebrity Jeopardy the other day and an actress said she had chosen Planned Parenthood as the charity she was playing for and went on to brag about the services for women they provide to all women and those who identify as a woman. Guess that includes this guy. Reminded me of the nutcase lady who testified to Congress, saying she believes men can get pregnant and need abortions.

From your link:

YWCA USA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.[1]

Shocking!! How dare they try to eliminate racism, empower women, promote peace, blah blah blah?
Men exposing their cocks to 17 year old women empowers them?

How many women of this young age have you empowered today?

Last edited:
My question is how many members does the place need to lose in order for them to go back to how things used to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You don't actually HAVE the right to expose your cock.

I would suggest going to downtown Vancouver and flash yours to as many women as you can to see what happens when you do.
At one time showing your penis in public in public, was against the law. The came liberals.

From your link:

YWCA USA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.[1]

Shocking!! How dare they try to eliminate racism, empower women, promote peace, blah blah blah?
They should keep men out of girls locker rooms.

Considering that crossdressing has existed for centuries you have been trolled for a long time.
Bingo.

This is crossdressing. Not the trans crap. The guy gets a sexual charge by dressing in woman’s clothing. This does not belong in a dressing room and the guy needs arrested for indecent exposure like any other sexual predator

From your link:

Elaborate as to how women are empowered by having men in the locker room

Oh, you mean the administering of Christian values and the word to those that chose to go there? Even Christ had to hang with the sinners because they needed it, not the non-sinners. Have you got the idea that Christ had?
Interesting that you think flashing your wanger to a minor is "christian".

Yes; you really are NUTS...no pun intended.

Greg

From your link:

"empowering women"....by having men expose themselves to female minors??? LIAR!!!

Greg

But but but "he" identifies as a woman. I was actually watching Celebrity Jeopardy the other day and an actress said she had chosen Planned Parenthood as the charity she was playing for and went on to brag about the services for women they provide to all women and those who identify as a woman. Guess that includes this guy. Reminded me of the nutcase lady who testified to Congress, saying she believes men can get pregnant and need abortions.
Replying to my own post. Just read an article yesterday about how a "man" can get pregnant, have a baby, or need an abortion. So, now I'm understanding the nutcase lady better who testified to that in Congress. Apparently her argument is that you can be born as a woman with woman parts, decide they want to be identified as a man later in life, and then get pregnant as per usual, either having a baby or wanting an abortion. Silly argument to me as if you are born a woman then you are a woman and the actual proof of that is, if you can get pregnant and have a baby then you are indeed a woman, no matter what else you claim to be. So, it is really still a woman getting an abortion, not a man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back