🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

17-Year-Old Killed, Another Shot at Baltimore's Inner Harbor: Police

He thinks that’s reason enough for the government to go door to door nationwide and seize all guns, wait for it….at gunpoint.
Keep it up. Your bullshit will help radicalize more domestic terrorists.

"the NRA: Guns over people"... that's what someone protesting the NRA convention said!

Only 2? That was probably the best night in Baltimore for killings in yrs

NOT ONE FUCKING HIGH SCHOOLER IN BALTIMORE IS PROFICIENT IN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you get it. Baltimore is the shit hole of shit holes.Their blasting and aborting faster than the birth rate

Keep it up. Your bullshit will help radicalize more domestic terrorists.
Anyone who murders anyone is a domestic terrorist. Don't you get that????????????? Your pinballing yourself all over the place the last few days

When a father murders his family and then offs himself, that is FUCKING domestic terrorism

Prove me wrong!

BTW. I prefer 23 to be the min legal age. 21 at least

Anyone who murders anyone is a domestic terrorist. Don't you get that????????????? Your pinballing yourself all over the place the last few days

When a father murders his family and then offs himself, that is FUCKING domestic terrorism

Prove me wrong!

BTW. I prefer 23 to be the min legal age. 21 at least
You really don't know the difference?

Notice Surada won't engage me....That more than anything else should show everyone, he is a troll with a weak ass argument.

NOT ONE FUCKING HIGH SCHOOLER IN BALTIMORE IS PROFICIENT IN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you get it. Baltimore is the shit hole of shit holes.Their blasting and aborting faster than the birth rate...

Hehehehe... Man, you just can't make this shit up...

Hehehehe... Man, you just can't make this shit up...
Well when all you have is a typo on the most commonly mistyped word you have to feel pretty low. No response worth a fucking shat....lolol....................Can't make this stuff up

^^^Laugh at this .Before Covid even....lololol

Well I am going to look up 20 of your posts with any error and bring it to your attention. I do this to every spell checker who does not put a response in their spell checking post....Talk to ya soon

And?? .... :dunno:

Yup.....business as usual.

Only Democrats have served as mayor since 1967, and only ...​

https://www.baltimoresun.com › citypaper › bcp-cms-1-1...

Oct 26, 2011 — Only Democrats have served as mayor since 1967, and only Democrats have sat on City Council for nearly 70 years. In effect, much of Baltimore City's electorate ...

Well when all you have is a typo on the most commonly mistyped word you have to feel pretty low. No response worth a fucking shat....lolol....................Can't make this stuff up

Not real familiar with the word "irony", are ya', dipshit?

See, yours wasn't a typo. Is was incorrect word usage.

I almost always ignore such things. The only time I don't is when some dipshit is questioning someone else's lack of intelligence and, in doing so, exposes their own...

Forum List

Back