17-year-old shot, killed at birthday party near Las Vegas Strip identified as Omarion Wilson

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
more kids dying as a result of senseless violence. for the love of God, stop it, now!

more kids dying as a result of senseless violence. for the love of God, stop it, now!

This has been the plan of the Marxists since Bill Clinton, who got a blowjob at the white house, banned large capacity magazines and rifles that looked really mean. They know that if they can get US civilians unarmed, then they can do to this country what Joe Biteme is doing but on a much larger scale. So the DOJ is ordering the FBI to pass mentally ill people who go for background checks so they can purchase the weapons and then when used, the Marxists say "See we need to take everyones guns away, so children will be safer". EVIL is in government and the ends justify the means.

This has been the plan of the Marxists since Bill Clinton, who got a blowjob at the white house, banned large capacity magazines and rifles that looked really mean. They know that if they can get US civilians unarmed, then they can do to this country what Joe Biteme is doing but on a much larger scale. So the DOJ is ordering the FBI to pass mentally ill people who go for background checks so they can purchase the weapons and then when used, the Marxists say "See we need to take everyones guns away, so children will be safer". EVIL is in government and the ends justify the means.
That sounds like political claptrap to me.
I got to admit, it is hard for me to get a weapon. I have to reach over my left shoulder where it is snapped into the should holster hanging on the desk chair I sit in, while typing here or else open most any a closet door. My brother-in-law leaves one of his right on the table beside the easy chair. I guess I make it hard on myself, just being a cautious kind of guy.;)

That sounds like political claptrap to me.
I got to admit, it is hard for me to get a weapon. I have to reach over my left shoulder where it is snapped into the should holster hanging on the desk chair I sit in, while typing here or else open most any a closet door. My brother-in-law leaves one of his right on the table beside the easy chair. I guess I make it hard on myself, just being a cautious kind of guy.;)
I make bringing a weapon to the ready all the time, even though most of the time, i never have to use it. Can you imagine if just one of those teachers was trained in the use of defensive fire arm training, and when the bitch put her head through the door, it was blown off? Yeah, i got my daughter trained just for instances like this, and i told her to empty the magazine twice if it ever happened to her.

I make bringing a weapon to the ready all the time, even though most of the time, i never have to use it. Can you imagine if just one of those teachers was trained in the use of defensive fire arm training, and when the bitch put her head through the door, it was blown off? Yeah, i got my daughter trained just for instances like this, and i told her to empty the magazine twice if it ever happened to her.
No. I don't know any of the Christian School teacher. I suspect you might be OK and I know I would, but you would be amazed how many people (even supposedly trained permitted concealed carriers) are more a danger to themselves and anybody else outside their own home. I had a neighbor 10 years ago backing me up, after seeing a flashlight moving around in the house across the street from him. He scared the sht out me, following and crossing my back repeatedly with his cocked weapon. The flashlight guy, got away in the dark into the woods behind the house, and when the neighbor want to pursue and I had to tell him "Oh, hell no", You don't ever pursue in that situation. Later back in my neighbor's house, he asked me to clear his weapon, as he was afraid it would go off if he did it wrong. He later lost his CCW and weapon for having it in a bar while drinking. I was kind of glad, to tell the truth. We have permitted CCW, but also constitutional carry, here in TN. It is spooky the number of people, not trained at all, walking around packing. I was and am against Constitutional Carry, due to the lack of training requirement and wrote my Representative and the Governor before it was passed, but it is the Law of the land, so whatever. My brother-in-law (a CW4 at the time), while in Iraq, had to disarm a 2nd Lt, after she failed to clear weapon at the sand barrel going into the mess hall, as she ejected a round fired into the barrel, then ejected another round and again fired into the barrel at the mess hall door. He offered his assistance to the 2 LT, removed the magazine, ejected her next round, locked the bolt to the rear and pocketed it, telling her his rank and name and that he would be keeping until she came with her Commander to retrieve it, and he would turn it over to her Commander, and that was in a war zone, with a supposedly trained military troop. Her Colonel later thanked him and assured she would get remedial training.
I prefer, schools had qualified police assigned as resource officers and Teacher barricading their students behind locked solid core outswing doors in commercial steel frames and letting police do the job they are trained for. But, that's just me.

Forum List

Back