17-year-old white kid murdered by police

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
In short: someone calls the police and says he seems suicidal on social media. So what do they do? They kill him.

The article has video footage. More revealing is if you watch at 3:00. The crazy car maneuvers start only after the cop shot him. The video taken from another angle, at 0:44, shows that the cop was not behind the mini-van, thus not in danger, although it seems the sound was tampered with. The first shots have visual confirmation at 3:05, look at the barrel of the pistol.

Police shooting of Overland Park teen ruled justified, but video raises questions

John%20Albers

His mother sues:
Mother of Kansas teen fatally shot by police files lawsuit

In short: someone calls the police and says he seems suicidal on social media. So what do they do? They kill him.

The article has video footage. More revealing is if you watch at 3:00. The crazy car maneuvers start only after the cop shot him. The video taken from another angle, at 0:44, shows that the cop was not behind the mini-van, thus not in danger, although it seems the sound was tampered with. The first shots have visual confirmation at 3:05, look at the barrel of the pistol.

Police shooting of Overland Park teen ruled justified, but video raises questions

John%20Albers

His mother sues:

But according to progressives only the police should have guns. Funny how that works.

Sorry, in a lot of cases I question the police's quick actions, but the kid was spinning the van around wildly out of control while police were around it on the street ordering him to stop, they had just cause to fear for their lives or that he might harm others and he left them little choice. In the end, the kid was looking to kill himself and it appears he found his way---- sorry to say I think the mother will lose her lawsuit. Lesson of the story: more of these situations are caused by people butting into situations they know nothing about and call the police thinking that this is being a good Samaritan.

Sorry, in a lot of cases I question the police's quick actions, but the kid was spinning the van around wildly out of control
After the cop already shot at him.

First evidence I see is a cop trying to gain control of him and him backing out towards the cop in the driveway from the garage against the police's orders threatening to run him over and the policeman firing back in self defense. In a situation like that:

a). You have to obey lawful police orders.
b). Using a motor vehicle to move against a policeman is considered an offensive weapon and action.

It's not the police's place to try to interpret or guess his motives but to assume the worst and take a defensive posture. The officers followed correct procedure, they had little choice but to shoot, the kid was berserk and suicidal and his own actions led to his death and the officers will be fully acquitted of all wrongdoing. Sorry to see it happen, but when the officer first yelled, he should have just stopped and put his hands up in plain view. When he started firing, he really should have stopped. When he raced his engine and started spinning wildly in the street, his fate was sealed.

Sorry, in a lot of cases I question the police's quick actions, but the kid was spinning the van around wildly out of control

First evidence I see is a cop trying to gain control of him and him backing out towards the cop in the driveway from the garage against the police's orders threatening to run him over and the policeman firing back in self defense. In a situation like that:

b). Using a motor vehicle to move against a policeman is considered an offensive weapon and action.

It's not the police's place to try to interpret or guess his motives but to assume the worst and take a defensive posture. The officers followed correct procedure, they had little choice but to shoot, the kid was berserk and suicidal and his own actions led to his death and the officers will be fully acquitted of all wrongdoing. Sorry to see it happen, but when the officer first yelled, he should have just stopped and put his hands up in plain view. When he started firing, he really should have stopped. When he raced his engine and started spinning wildly in the street, his fate was sealed.
He was not backing out over the cop because the cop was on the side, plus the kid may have not seen or heard the cop. I have already posted my notes on the video in the first post, which you did not bother to read.

The police car coming in later may have had the windows up when the first shots were fired.

Last edited:

He was not backing out over the cop because the cop was on the side, plus the kid may have not seen or heard the cop. I have already posted my notes on the video in the first post, which you did not bother to read.

The police car coming in later may have had the windows up when the first shots were fired.

I'm just telling you how the police saw it and how the court will see it.

I'm just telling you how the police saw it and how the court will see it.
You're possibly right, actually the chance is very high, but the video evidence is quite different.

If he stands there and shoots, he is MORE likely to get run over. He should use that time and opportunity to get out of the way if he really fears for his safety.

If he stands there and shoots, he is MORE likely to get run over. He should use that time and opportunity to get out of the way if he really fears for his safety.
if some jackass is trying to run over a cop--the cop SHOULD kill him
better for the community that a violent jackass is dead

got what he deserved --plain and simple
there--white/black/green/orange/ --we are not racists

What if the 'kid' had driven down the road and run over ten little children?
I know! The fucking LIBs would be screaming that it was the cop's duty to stop him!

The cop shot at him after he backed up only a few feet. He was panicking after the cop SHOT AT HIM. Anyone with a little common sense would have easily moved out of the way of a backing car, but the cop had already the mindset to shoot the guy.

The cop shot at him after he backed up only a few feet. He was panicking after the cop SHOT AT HIM. Anyone with a little common sense would have easily moved out of the way of a backing car, but the cop had already the mindset to shoot the guy.
how about ----stop the car and comply?? how simple!!!
don't put this on the cops like the majority of this crap
it's BULLSHIT.....
''the cop shot at him AFTER'' ---total bullshit context --like most of the others-
-the kid INITIATED the problem, not the cops

sure, the cop woke up that morning thinking ''I want to shoot someone today'' while he was making coffee

typical of a lot of humans, you live in movie/TV/dreamland and not reality
I guess he could've done like TJ Hooker--jumped on the vehicle:

or Steven Seagal where he PUNCHES the window out: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

this is not the movies

John%20Albers

His mother sues:
Suicide by cop.

Happens all the time.

Forum List

Back