17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

He "attacked" the cop? Where did this happen? What minute and second on the video does that occur on the counter?
You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

Fucking piece of shit loser.
Why is it so hard that you understand to obey the orders of the police? Losers lose their life or those of their youngsters. I see you are a prime example. You will be the loser.

I can guarantee, you wouldn't have the guts to say something like to my face.
I wouldn't waste my time.

IF you knew what was good for you, because you would be sorry.

There was no instructions. The cop denied the kid was telling the truth and then went with Ok you got me but I'm going to fuck with you anyway...LIAR!

No instructions ? The cop ordered him out of the car, then repeatedly told him to lie face down.

If an officer with training, weapons and other things at his disposal cannot control a skinny unarmed teenage boy without shooting and killing him, then he's got no business being a LEO.
Sure, and Michael Brown was an unarmed teenager. You're a ditz!

Michael Brown was not on the ground. THIS boy was on the ground after being tased by the officer.
Yes, he was. but then what happened? If you paid attention, the taser didn't work.

You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

Fucking piece of shit loser.
Why is it so hard that you understand to obey the orders of the police? Losers lose their life or those of their youngsters. I see you are a prime example. You will be the loser.

I can guarantee, you wouldn't have the guts to say something like to my face.
I wouldn't waste my time.

IF you knew what was good for you, because you would be sorry.

Oh, you think it's funny, old lady? Bring it. :D

There was no instructions. The cop denied the kid was telling the truth and then went with Ok you got me but I'm going to fuck with you anyway...LIAR!

No instructions ? The cop ordered him out of the car, then repeatedly told him to lie face down.

If you watched the video, the boy was on the ground. Then the cop tased him, and he was STILL on the ground. Then the video gets all jumbled up and you hear screaming.

Thats different than a cop stopping you and calling you a liar

He was angry at having his "authority" challenged. A LOT of cops have some serious anger issues. There should be some type of "term limitations" on police officers too.

So, here is this 17-year-old child lying on the ground face down, when the officer tases him. All of the sudden, he feels this burning searing pain and has no idea why. Do you think you would just lie there as tens of thousands of volts of electricity pulse through your body? He was a BOY, for God's sake.

The boy says "but I don't have any weapon officer" and the cop tases him, and then the video goes jumbled and all you can hear is the screaming.

Did you see the slow motion replay of that scene ?

Yeah, I saw the cop kick the cell phone out of the boy's hands too, and then the boy says "but I don't have any weapons, officer." And then he gets tased.

So, I guess for some of you sick bastards, that is the thing to do. Child doesn't cooperate? Shoot and kill him.

Oh, his poor parents. I feel so badly for them. I can totally see my boy being argumentative. He is VERY argumentative but harmless.

He was angry at having his "authority" challenged. A LOT of cops have some serious anger issues. There should be some type of "term limitations" on police officers too.
THEY have anger issues? LOL. Got any mirrors in your trailer?

Hey, I wasn't even addressing you and you came by and started with your name-calling. Grow up! Also, I don't live in a trailer, bitch.

Shall I go retrieve your post? Is that what I have to do here? Now, if you don't want to face my wrath, then don't start crap that you can't finish!

Hey, I wasn't even addressing you and you came by and started with your name-calling. Grow up! Also, I don't live in a trailer, bitch.
You have a good day, hear? :)

You have a good day, hear? :)

Okay, remember, don't go around talking about that which you do not know. K? :)

Shall I go retrieve your post? Is that what I have to do here? Now, if you don't want to face my wrath, then don't start crap that you can't finish!
Sure.

I don't think you're going to find a post where I called you a name. Let's be big girls and agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back