17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Blind as well as stupid I see.

Well, why don't you show us on the counter where your claim takes place? If you cannot do that, then you are full of crap, and I'm quite sure that you are.
The video shows him attacking the cop, that you claim you can not see that proves you are either a liar or to stupid to be involved in this discussion.

Where? Tell me at what point on the counter it shows the boy attacking the officer? Now this is the third time I've asked you to provide this data so I can see it for myself.
The kid lunges at the cop in the last few seconds before the shots.

WHERE on the video does this occur. I missed it. Now please, tell me on the counter where this allegedly happens.
The last 5 seconds or so and its not in slow motion

You should see the video, the cop lied and escalated the situation. In a unmarked car I think, and was high beaming everyone in the face with his lights which he denied...then told the boy if he had treated the POLICE differently the POLICE wouldnt have pulled HIM over for the POLICE blinding people.

Anyone who watches this video and claims that shooting was justified hasnt shot shit off except their mouth
Don't matter after you've gotten out of the car, doesn't give one cart blanch for being a smart ass . Accept it for what it is and live to sue him. Ain't gonna happen now.

Well, why don't you show us on the counter where your claim takes place? If you cannot do that, then you are full of crap, and I'm quite sure that you are.
The video shows him attacking the cop, that you claim you can not see that proves you are either a liar or to stupid to be involved in this discussion.

Where? Tell me at what point on the counter it shows the boy attacking the officer? Now this is the third time I've asked you to provide this data so I can see it for myself.

WHERE on the video does this occur. I missed it. Now please, tell me on the counter where this allegedly happens.

Did I say it was in slow motion?

It's sad aftermath of this incident was for the citizens of Beverly Hills California rioted and burned down buildings on Rodeo Drive.

Blind as well as stupid I see.

Guess you didn't see the cop eh?

I watched it again and I still don't see the boy lunge at him. I saw his arm move. Why do you think it was necessary to shoot this boy 7 times?

Easy just giving you a heads up .

Guess you didn't see the cop eh?

WHAT are you talking about? I don't see where the boy supposedly "lunges" at this cop. I watched the entire video and watched the last few seconds of it again just now.

Easy just giving you a heads up .

Well, I still am not seeing what you are claiming. At no point in this video do I see the boy lunge at the officer. In the last few seconds, you really cannot make out anything very clearly.

You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

Fucking piece of shit loser.
Why is it so hard that you understand to obey the orders of the police? Losers lose their life or those of their youngsters. I see you are a prime example. You will be the loser.

Here you are.
Comprehension is your friend, "You WILL BE the loser, if you do not obey orders." Compare that to the classy comment of "Bitch."

You are a bitch for saying that. :nono: Only a bitch would make such comments about a person she doesn't even know.
LOL! You're too much, you are so low class. Sorry, but you haven't a clue.

So, what excuse did they use that it was necessary to shoot an unarmed 17-year-old argumentative boy 7 times?

Why is it so hard that you understand to obey the orders of the police? Losers lose their life or those of their youngsters. I see you are a prime example. You will be the loser.

Here you are.
Comprehension is your friend, "You WILL BE the loser, if you do not obey orders." Compare that to the classy comment of "Bitch."

You are a bitch for saying that. :nono: Only a bitch would make such comments about a person she doesn't even know.

Oh there you go again with personal insults. See? You're a bitch. :D That's what bitches and skanks do though.

Here you are.

Now, old lady, if you cannot stick to the topic of conversation . . . you are even MORE of a bitch. :D

I watched it again and I still don't see the boy lunge at him. I saw his arm move. Why do you think it was necessary to shoot this boy 7 times?
Why do you think the camera went black?
Answer the kid lunged at the cop if you can't see it , you sure as hell can hear it.
Necessary doesn't enter in .

Answer the kid lunged at the cop if you can't see it , you sure as hell can hear it.

OF course necessity is a part of it. That is KEY in ALL cases of cop shootings. Hello?

No, it doesn't show that. No, you can't hear it either. The video is too jumbling to make out anything at that point. I barely made out the boy's head and arm. That does not mean he was "lunging" at the officer. He had been face down on the pavement and had been tased. He was probably reacting to being tased in the back, being only a 17-year-old inexperienced boy with no prior problems with police.

So, you think this shooting was okay? You are okay with this?

Don't be assholes, folks.

Do what the cop says, and let your lawyer sue them big time later.
Yeah, if you want to live, bow down to the motherfuckers who's salaries you pay. Bow down to mf's who would just as well shoot you than get beat up.

Forum List

Back