17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

The kid lunges at the cop in the last few seconds before the shots.

WHERE on the video does this occur. I missed it. Now please, tell me on the counter where this allegedly happens.
The last 5 seconds or so and its not in slow motion

I watched it again and I still don't see the boy lunge at him. I saw his arm move. Why do you think it was necessary to shoot this boy 7 times?
Why do you think the camera went black?
Answer the kid lunged at the cop if you can't see it , you sure as hell can hear it.
Necessary doesn't enter in .

OF course necessity is a part of it. That is KEY in ALL cases of cop shootings. Hello?
Necessity is relative .
The cop shot as many times as he needed to stop the threat.
Standard procedure.

Once again you liar the end of the tape which is done in slow motion shows the kid attacking the cop, further his actions broke the camera and caused physical damage to the cop.

To WHOM are you speaking? Tell us where on the counter this incident occurs please. This is request number FOUR. Shall I wait. Perhaps you're just having hallucinations.
YOU are a RETARD. I told you the end of the tape it is clear as a bell and shows the kid in slow motion attacking the cop. You can ask for it all you want it has been provided now at least three times. You are beyond stupid blind and a retard if you can not see it or understand simple facts and video evidence. Once again you dumb ass the DA reviewed the case INCLUDING the video and determined no charges would be filed. Unless you can show a conspiracy you got nothing but your ignorant ranting and inability to view tapes.

WHERE on the video does this occur. I missed it. Now please, tell me on the counter where this allegedly happens.

I watched it again and I still don't see the boy lunge at him. I saw his arm move. Why do you think it was necessary to shoot this boy 7 times?
Answer the kid lunged at the cop if you can't see it , you sure as hell can hear it.

OF course necessity is a part of it. That is KEY in ALL cases of cop shootings. Hello?
Necessity is relative .
Standard procedure.

SEVEN times? You think it took 7 shots to injure this boy enough? So, you are good with this shooting then? No biggie?

Once again you liar the end of the tape which is done in slow motion shows the kid attacking the cop, further his actions broke the camera and caused physical damage to the cop.

To WHOM are you speaking? Tell us where on the counter this incident occurs please. This is request number FOUR. Shall I wait. Perhaps you're just having hallucinations.
YOU are a RETARD. I told you the end of the tape it is clear as a bell and shows the kid in slow motion attacking the cop. You can ask for it all you want it has been provided now at least three times. You are beyond stupid blind and a retard if you can not see it or understand simple facts and video evidence. Once again you dumb ass the DA reviewed the case INCLUDING the video and determined no charges would be filed. Unless you can show a conspiracy you got nothing but your ignorant ranting and inability to view tapes.

NO, it is not in slow motion. Obviously you are hallucinating. And again, you cannot give me the time on the counter where your "fantasy" occurs.

And BTW, YOU are the RETARD for thinking it is okay to shoot and kill children.

The kid lunges at the cop in the last few seconds before the shots.

No, it doesn't show that. No, you can't hear it either. The video is too jumbling to make out anything at that point. I barely made out the boy's head and arm. That does not mean he was "lunging" at the officer. He had been face down on the pavement and had been tased. He was probably reacting to being tased in the back, being only a 17-year-old inexperienced boy with no prior problems with police.
The video I posted shows both camera angles , the kid's and the cop's.

Obviously, you feel angry and slighted because some people are not happy like you about a 17-year-old kid being shot 7 times and killed by a police officer.

No, it doesn't show that. No, you can't hear it either. The video is too jumbling to make out anything at that point. I barely made out the boy's head and arm. That does not mean he was "lunging" at the officer. He had been face down on the pavement and had been tased. He was probably reacting to being tased in the back, being only a 17-year-old inexperienced boy with no prior problems with police.

I'm watching the OP video. Please post your video and the time on the counter where the incident occurs. :uhoh3: Please. It's not a difficult request. The time on the counter, a post of the video. That's all I'm asking for.

Besides, you're an old man. You probably need a new glasses prescription of something.

Necessity is relative .
Standard procedure.

SEVEN times? You think it took 7 shots to injure this boy enough? So, you are good with this shooting then? No biggie?
My being good with it is not relavent.

NO, it is not in slow motion. Obviously you are hallucinating. And again, you cannot give me the time on the counter where your "fantasy" occurs.

You are proving just how fucking stupid you really are. The end of the tape clearly shows the "boy" attacking the cop as I have said 4 times now. I am not responsible for your ignorance or your stupidity nor for your inability to see. I am all for cops defending themselves from persons of any age that chose to attack them.

Necessity is relative .
Standard procedure.

Sure it is. This is a discussion board. Are you okay with this and feel good that the right thing happened here?

I'm watching the OP video. Please post your video and the time on the counter where the incident occurs. :uhoh3: Please. It's not a difficult request. The time on the counter, a post of the video. That's all I'm asking for.
I already did on this thread , look for it

You are proving just how fucking stupid you really are. The end of the tape clearly shows the "boy" attacking the cop as I have said 4 times now. I am not responsible for your ignorance or your stupidity nor for your inability to see. I am all for cops defending themselves from persons of any age that chose to attack them.

Where on the counter does this occur? Post your video and state where on the counter the incident you are speaking of occurs. This is the 6th time I've asked you now.

Necessity is relative .
Standard procedure.

Sure it is. This is a discussion board. Are you okay with this and feel good that the right thing happened here?
Not relavent.

I already did on this thread , look for it

Could you please post it for me again with the number on the counter where the incident takes place? TYIA.

Necessity is relative .
Standard procedure.

Not relavent.

IOW, you don't feel comfortable saying how you really feel. That's a bit cowardly. BTW, it's spelled "relevant." :D

Necessity is relative .
Standard procedure.

The "boy" attacked the cop making him fear for his life, I am fine with a cop defensing themselves from anyone of any age that voluntarily makes the decision to attack said cop. He got what he deserved because of HIS ACTIONS. Not because of his age and not because he was pulled over but for ATTACKING the cop. Once again unless you can show a conspiracy you are ignoring the fact that a DA reviewed this case and chose no legal action against the cop.

That's because you are an ignorant old man.

Necessity is relative .
Standard procedure.

The "boy" attacked the cop making him fear for his life, I am fine with a cop defensing themselves from anyone of any age that voluntarily makes the decision to attack said cop. He got what he deserved because of HIS ACTIONS. Not because of his age and not because he was pulled over but for ATTACKING the cop. Once again unless you can show a conspiracy you are ignoring the fact that a DA reviewed this case and chose no legal action against the cop.

Then, this cop had no business being a cop if he cannot handle an unarmed boy without drawing his gun and shooting him SEVEN times.

Forum List

Back