17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

HOLY SHIT!!!! THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS STICKING WITH HIS LIE????

OK....so let me get this right. You're saying LA County has more than 1 sheriffs department? I know for a fact they do not. It's all LA County Sheriff's Department.

Oh man....watching you squirm and scramble your way out of this is gonna be fun.

Go to the San Dimas city website. I did. It CLEARLY states the "Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department".

2 hours ago....you actually thought a "San Dimas Sheriff" existed. I know for 100% fact that until today...you didn't know that 1 county can only have 1 sheriff.

What a loser haha!!

Now you say they just identify where they work.

Hmmm. So the LAPD Compton officers would identify as "Compton Police"??? Hahaha.....man....I can assure you they do not.

Bucs, you're a fucking retard.

Someone had to tell you.

Blame the unconstitutional "civil asset forfeiture" laws. Federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies have millions of dollars supplementing their budgets with which they buy APC's (tanks) and other military weapons and implements. All of this started right after those laws were passed, and thus was the beginning of the government thinking it needed to arm itself against it's own citizens.

Actually, I agree with you completely on that.

heses couple of posts about your supposed aborted attempts to get stoned prove only one thing you were fucking stupid.
if you lived in the OC during that time why drive all the way to puddingstone and san dimas to get stoned?

ROFL

Things worked differently with me than with you.

I grew up in my parents house in Covina Hills, then later moved out on my own. I understand that this confuses you, since you STILL fucking live in moms basement...

everybody who was anybody knew the place to party were the canyons, black star at falls , Silverado, Modjeska.
there was almost zero chance of get busted in the canyons back then.
never even saw a cop and the rangers just left you alone.
on the other hand in the summer of 75 I was working for my best friend's dad ,who owned and antique store.
he wanted to start an association of all the other businesses on that street .
he sent my friends and I to get addresses and phone numbers.
right around that time someone called the police saying there was suspicious activity involving four juveniles, (who as we found out later supposedly looked a lot like the four of us)
as we were leaving the sandwich shop ,two cops cars came out of nowhere.
a cop jumped out of the driver side door ,bull horn in hand (funny because he was no more than five feet away ).
ordered us to assume the position and proceeded to search us without telling us why cuffed us and never did tell us we were under arrest.
my friend got sticked in the mouth for asking why.
I got punched in the nuts for no particular reason.
then a call came over the radio say the juveniles had been apprehended ...6 blocks away.
they let us go ,without an apology without a reason.
my parents and my friend's parents sued.
yeah things have changed since then.

Yeah, things have changed. They would have shot you to death now, and morons like you would applaud.
Tantrum much?

HOLY SHIT!!!! THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS STICKING WITH HIS LIE????

OK....so let me get this right. You're saying LA County has more than 1 sheriffs department? I know for a fact they do not. It's all LA County Sheriff's Department.

Oh man....watching you squirm and scramble your way out of this is gonna be fun.

Go to the San Dimas city website. I did. It CLEARLY states the "Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department".

2 hours ago....you actually thought a "San Dimas Sheriff" existed. I know for 100% fact that until today...you didn't know that 1 county can only have 1 sheriff.

What a loser haha!!

Now you say they just identify where they work.

Hmmm. So the LAPD Compton officers would identify as "Compton Police"??? Hahaha.....man....I can assure you they do not.

Someone had to tell you.

I'm not the one making up stories about encounters with cops from an agency that doesn't exist.

Blame the unconstitutional "civil asset forfeiture" laws. Federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies have millions of dollars supplementing their budgets with which they buy APC's (tanks) and other military weapons and implements. All of this started right after those laws were passed, and thus was the beginning of the government thinking it needed to arm itself against it's own citizens.

I thought you would. You and I would agree on a lot of things, such as the "patriot" act, and don't even get me started on Waco and Ruby Ridge. I think our government has grown despotic, I just don't agree that the local police are the face of that.

I thought you would. You and I would agree on a lot of things, such as the "patriot" act, and don't even get me started on Waco and Ruby Ridge. I think our government has grown despotic, I just don't agree that the local police are the face of that.

You and I usually do agree, on most topics.

Your usual comeback. Deflect and name call.

You lied. Twice. And got caught. It is what it is...but it's on record now.

You're far to stupid to follow the conversation - I certainly am not going to debate topics with a fool like you who can't even grasp what a police agency is.

If you are a greeter at Walmart, it's stretching your mental capacity.

You're absolutely right. The Constitution allows a federal Army but not a federal police force. Domestic policing was left to counties.

I understand that some realities of modern crime require an FBI...federal police agencies have gotten out of context to what the Constitution allows.

Apples and oranges from local police.

Waco and Ruby Ridge were federal operations.

You're far to stupid to follow the conversation - I certainly am not going to debate topics with a fool like you who can't even grasp what a police agency is.

Why? Because you lied and got caught?

You made up this phony encounter with "San Dimas Sheriffs deputies" at Lake Puddington.

Only a few problems....

1. Lake is in LA county.
2. Only 1 sheriff in LA
3. San Dimas doesn't have a sheriffs department or a police department....it's patrolled by Los Angeles County Sheriffs.

So when you made up the encounter at Lake Puddington with "San Dimas Sherriffs" you clearly lied.

City of San Dimas can't have sheriffs.
City of San Dimas chooses not to have police.
City of San Dimas...in LA County....is patrolled by LA County Sheriff's Office.

You wont have this debate anymore because you're being destroyed by having your lies exposed.

OMG why are you dragging this out? You made a mistake, something we all do. Hell, I just created a thread claiming that a Vietnam Vet beat up a ghetto thug and it turns out he was not a Vietnam Vet. You know what I did? I owned my mistake. Jeez, grow up and do the same.

OMG why are you dragging this out? You made a mistake, something we all do. Hell, I just created a thread claiming that a Vietnam Vet beat up a ghetto thug and it turns out he was not a Vietnam Vet. You know what I did? I owned my mistake. Jeez, grow up and do the same.

Yeah. His was a lie though. Yours was just a mistake.

Tantrum much?

LOL

Talk to your butt-buddy Bucs.

His ability to tell fact from fiction is severely compromised.
When he pulls the living in your mom's basement ploy out of his ass , it's a sign he's about to stroke out.

You still playing in your own feces Bucs? :eek:

No, I didn't lie about anything.

That you are stupid as a post doesn't mean I'm lying.

Now, since I gave you a google link, I will say YOU are lying - but you're stupid, so what else can you do?

What mistake did I make?

That Bucs is too stupid to grasp what the San Dimas Sheriffs are isn't a mistake. The boi is just dumb.

Now, since I gave you a google link, I will say YOU are lying - but you're stupid, so what else can you do?

Your link was to an LA County Sheriff's substation.

Not a San Dimas Sheriffs Department

Hopefully, these guys who claim that they are or were cops, are really not. That's just scary to think about, IMO.

His ability to tell fact from fiction is severely compromised.
When he pulls the living in your mom's basement ploy out of his ass , it's a sign he's about to stroke out.

Duhs, you're from So Cal, you know goddamned well what the San Dimas, La Puente, Norwalk, etc. Sheriffs are.

That Bucs is too stupid to catch on makes me question if he really ever was a cop.

Forum List

Back