17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Haha....both stories are made up and never happened.

Damn Gramps....you are one seriously angry bitter old fart. When I'm over 70 like you...I sure won't waste my dwindling days on a message board whining about cops.

That's the way things were. The goal was a civil society and keeping the peace, not to put notches on your pistol grip.

Absolutely no way you are 55 years old. You are...at most...22. Your posts are just too immature to be from a 55 year old.

Unless....you're just a really really dumb 55 year old who has never really been educated.

Bucs, I envision you as an Al Bundy kind of guy. You finished high school, with your only strong subject as "Football."

With no real talents, you joined the police academy because busting heads was something you could do. About right? You rose to be union steward and help organize every strike when you think that $120K is too little for the arduous task of writing traffic tickets. You hate Republicans because they are against unions, particularly the greedy public employee unions like you belong to. But the democrats don't like cops, so you have a hard time being loyal to them.

Did I nail it?

Haha ah....close. Yes...I excelled in football and got a scholarship to Furman University where I played LB for 4 years. I wasn't wired for life in a cubicle. So I applied to Atlanta PD and had 8 great years there. 120K? In my dreams.

Then....left for the private sector. A degree from Furman does quite well in the real world.

So you didn't "nail it". But being physically talented enough for a Division 1 football ride...yeah...that part you got right.

Haha ah....close. Yes...I excelled in football and got a scholarship to Furman University where I played LB for 4 years. I wasn't wired for life in a cubicle. So I applied to Atlanta PD and had 8 great years there. 120K? In my dreams.

Then....left for the private sector. A degree from Furman does quite well in the real world.

So you didn't "nail it". But being physically talented enough for a Division 1 football ride...yeah...that part you got right.

I'm skeptical about the college degree.

But I'll play, what is your degree in?

Haha....both stories are made up and never happened.

Damn Gramps....you are one seriously angry bitter old fart. When I'm over 70 like you...I sure won't waste my dwindling days on a message board whining about cops.

That's the way things were. The goal was a civil society and keeping the peace, not to put notches on your pistol grip.

And you walked 25 miles to school in the snow up hill and neighborhood kids settled disputes in boxing matches. Gum was a nickel and you could get a soda pop and a comic at Sam's Dime Shop for 10 cents.

Sure thing old timer.

I'm skeptical about the college degree.

But I'll play, what is your degree in?

History. And our nickname used to be the "Christian Knights". I'll let you figure it out.

And you walked 25 miles to school in the snow up hill and neighborhood kids settled disputes in boxing matches. Gum was a nickel and you could get a soda pop and a comic at Sam's Dime Shop for 10 cents.

Sure thing old timer.

Southern California rarely gets snow. Back then, kids rode their bikes everywhere. We weren't pussified so that mommy had to drive the kids to school. But at 17 i was driving so it didn't matter, I had my own car that I bought with money I earned at my job.

Generally the stores frequented were Thrifty - where you really could get an ice cream for a nickel. Or Pronto - which became Trader Joes. I think soda ran a quarter in most machines.

And cops didn't wear body armor or carry an M4.

Sure thing old timer.

Southern California rarely gets snow. Back then, kids rode their bikes everywhere. We weren't pussified so that mommy had to drive the kids to school. But at 17 i was driving so it didn't matter, I had my own car that I bought with money I earned at my job.

Generally the stores frequented were Thrifty - where you really could get an ice cream for a nickel. Or Pronto - which became Trader Joes. I think soda ran a quarter in most machines.

And cops didn't wear body armor or carry an M4.

I'd imagine not. Because in the 60s and 70s....police Kevlar vests barely existed and M4s didn't exist (civilian version of M16).

And the fact that the snow joke went so far over your head....nevermind.

So you are 58. You said you were 55.

Nope, I sure didn't.

I didn't say at all.

Hmmm.....50s is young for dementia and Alzheimers to kick in. You should see a doctor.

Which is it? Are you 55 or 58? Why do your details constantly change????

LOL

You may be dumb, but you can knock heads, which is all anyone ever asked of you....

You cant even answer your age?? You said 55 first. Then 58. Which is it???

I'd imagine not. Because in the 60s and 70s....police Kevlar vests barely existed and M4s didn't exist (civilian version of M16).

And the fact that the snow joke went so far over your head....nevermind.

The M4 is a purely military rifle.

The AR-15 would be the closest civilian counterpart.

Police were not military until the late 90's. Police used to be civilian law enforcement working FOR communities. The change to military forces subduing subjects came during Clinton, after Waco and McVeigh. Basically the police declared war on the people.

bullshit....

Actually duhs, that exact scenario happened when I was 17. San Dimas Sheriffs. I had to dump everything out, but they let me keep my pipe..

Things were VERY different then.

HEY UNCENSORED....I don't mean to bust your lie WIDE OPEN again.

But....this tale you have of the San Dima Sheriff's busting up your weed party at Lake Puddington and showing leniancy...um....there's a problem.

See....sheriffs departments are COUNTY agencies.

And that lake....is in LA County.

There is no "San Dimas Sheriff".

It's in the jurisdiction of LA County. Under the Los Angeles County Sheriff.

So....for a person claiming to have known SO MUCH about policing back then.....at least make up a story about a Sheriff's department that ACTUALLY EXISTS.

You cant even answer your age?? You said 55 first. Then 58. Which is it???

I never said 55, Klansman. You created your own fantasy.

Yes you did.

But first....clarify why you made up a story about the "San Dimas Sheriffs" at Lake Puddington showing you so much mercy in 1974.....when the San Dimas Sheriffs Department.....DOESN'T EXIST. Because it is in LA County. Where only 1 sheriffs office exists. The LA sheriffs office.

You have lied throughout this thread.

bullshit....

Actually duhs, that exact scenario happened when I was 17. San Dimas Sheriffs. I had to dump everything out, but they let me keep my pipe..

Things were VERY different then.

HEY UNCENSORED....I don't mean to bust your lie WIDE OPEN again.

But....this tale you have of the San Dima Sheriff's busting up your weed party at Lake Puddington and showing leniancy...um....there's a problem.

See....sheriffs departments are COUNTY agencies.

And that lake....is in LA County.

There is no "San Dimas Sheriff".

It's in the jurisdiction of LA County. Under the Los Angeles County Sheriff.

So....for a person claiming to have known SO MUCH about policing back then.....at least make up a story about a Sheriff's department that ACTUALLY EXISTS.

Good god but you're stupid.

San Dimas Sheriff ’s Station
Sheriff's Department
Address: 270 S Walnut Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773
Phone:(909) 450-2700

Forum List

Back