17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Wait...see...you said "I was alive 50 years ago I know what it was like". Now you say you are 55?

I don't recall saying that. I was attempting to teach you a bit of simple math, though it looks like reading comprehension and logic would do yo more good.

So.....as a 5 year old....you were aware of what police/community relations were like? Damn. You must have had irresponsible parents to let a 5 year old roam the streets so much.

Even 5 year olds have a concept of what a society is like. Ask an American born in Vietnam sometime.

What significance does the kid being "church going" have to the subject?

A great deal. We're not talking a gang banger on the corner of La Palma slinging crack outside of Fry's. (you REALLY are a moron, duhs!)

For all you know he could have been getting a hummer in the pews.
Would it have changed anything if he was out doing graffiti?

Why would I care? This was not a threat to police or society. This was not Michael Brown strong arm robbing a liquor store.

Wait...see...you said "I was alive 50 years ago I know what it was like". Now you say you are 55?

I don't recall saying that. I was attempting to teach you a bit of simple math, though it looks like reading comprehension and logic would do yo more good.

So.....as a 5 year old....you were aware of what police/community relations were like? Damn. You must have had irresponsible parents to let a 5 year old roam the streets so much.

Even 5 year olds have a concept of what a society is like. Ask an American born in Vietnam sometime.

No...you said it. You said "I was alive 50 years ago I know what it was like". And I said you're a loser if you are 70 and still bitching about cops on a message board.

Then you said no...a 51 or 55 year old was still "alive back then".

So I say......you are either:

A) A 65-70 year old who still birches about cops on message boards (loser haha)

OR

B) THE adult version of the most amazing 1-5 year old toddler in the early 1960s who at that age was well aware of and taking detailed observations of police/public dynamics of the day.

**I'm guessing A.

You're not a conservative.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here, to help you understand;

Conservative:

baumhofer_walter_martin-portrait_of_davy_crockett%7EOM2a0300%7E10001_20091215_17545_5416.jpg

NOT a conservative.
russian-soldiers-14.jpg

Now clearly you support the second roaming our streets, but that doesn't make you a "conservative," Comrade.
the awful paint by the numbers may have been done by a conservative but Davey Crockett or Daniel BOONE were not .
the guy in the painting is neither one.

Last edited:
What significance does the kid being "church going" have to the subject?

A great deal. We're not talking a gang banger on the corner of La Palma slinging crack outside of Fry's. (you REALLY are a moron, duhs!)

For all you know he could have been getting a hummer in the pews.
Would it have changed anything if he was out doing graffiti?

Why would I care? This was not a threat to police or society. This was not Michael Brown strong arm robbing a liquor store.
false love the guilt by association shit you are flinging.
the point is he's white so you falsely assume he's an angel.
there are thousands of cases where black teenagers are church going and get shot.
no racist you.

No...you said it. You said "I was alive 50 years ago I know what it was like". And I said you're a loser if you are 70 and still bitching about cops on a message board.

Yes, but ad hom and stupidity are the net sum of your contribution, so I expected idiocy like that from you.

OR

B) THE adult version of the most amazing 1-5 year old toddler in the early 1960s who at that age was well aware of and taking detailed observations of police/public dynamics of the day.

**I'm guessing A.

Here is the deal, I was alive over 50 years ago, and have watched the transition of cops from men who enforce the law, into the paramilitary thugs who shoot anyone who looks at them sideways, then cry that they "were askarte" of a skinny little 17 year old and HAD TO SHOOT 7 times, after clearing a jam, because they were pissing themselves in fear.

That's enough! You're a stupid troll attempting to 'get your lonely empty day in' by making ludicrous circular arguments. Permanent Ignore.

there are thousands of cases where black teenagers are church going and get shot.
no racist you.

What I pointed out is this was not a criminal element or a threat.

Even with you 60 IQ points, seems you should have grasped that...

Yes, but ad hom and stupidity are the net sum of your contribution, so I expected idiocy like that from you.

OR

**I'm guessing A.

Here is the deal, I was alive over 50 years ago, and have watched the transition of cops from men who enforce the law, into the paramilitary thugs who shoot anyone who looks at them sideways, then cry that they "were askarte" of a skinny little 17 year old and HAD TO SHOOT 7 times, after clearing a jam, because they were pissing themselves in fear.

So to sum up what you NOW are saying:

"BLAAHH!! I don't know what I said but you suck and all I know is cops suck and I hate em and I know what I know! And get the hell off my lawn!"

Haha. Ok old man. I'll let you stew in bitterness without always showing your inconsistencies.

no racist you.

He was attacking a cop so he was indeed a threat.

OR

**I'm guessing A.

odd I was around 50 years ago and back then the cops could beat ,shoot , falsely arrest and detain anyone for no reason at all .
didn't have Miranda rights until 1966.
you must have lived in a box and been forced to watch Disney good behavior shorts.

So I assume you don't like our military and you absolutely despise their retirement at age 38?

The military is needed for national defense, I am a Conservative and take the view of Thomas Jefferson regarding a standing army.
I take the Constitution's view on a standing army. The Constitution gives Congress the authority to raise an Army and Navy and gives it wide discretion on what size it is, how it's deployed, and how it enforces treaties made with other nations. That means, short of martial law, there is nothing our military is doing that violates the Constitution. Like all Leftists, you never have actually read the document, have you?

OR

**I'm guessing A.

odd I was around 50 years ago and back then the cops could beat ,shoot , falsely arrest and detain anyone for no reason at all .
didn't have Miranda rights until 1966.
you must have lived in a box and been forced to watch Disney good behavior shorts.

Yep. Police work has become a lot more professional and cleaned up in the last 50 years. Anyone who disagrees is simply ignorant of reality. If cell cameras existed BACK THEN???? Holy shit. Before the trend of "community policing" we had a move in the 70's and 80s of "professional policing" which cleaned up a lot.

But....he was a 4 year old back then....keenly observing police activity from his high chair.

no racist you.

you assumed that and were obviously wrong .
if he were no threat he would not have been shot.
no need to respond with your usual delusional jack booted trained killer bullshit.

So I assume you don't like our military and you absolutely despise their retirement at age 38?

The military is needed for national defense, I am a Conservative and take the view of Thomas Jefferson regarding a standing army.
I take the Constitution's view on a standing army. The Constitution gives Congress the authority to raise an Army and Navy and gives it wide discretion on what size it is, how it's deployed, and how it enforces treaties made with other nations. That means, short of martial law, there is nothing our military is doing that violates the Constitution. Like all Leftists, you never have actually read the document, have you?

He also doesn't realize that the Constitution requiring martial law for the military to operate domestically basically guarantees that....short of martial law....police are absolute necessary to handle domestic threats. Because if you call 911 and request a Marine to come...they not only wont...but they cant...without martial law.

"A standing army has always been used by despots to enforce their rule and to keep their people under subjection. Its existence was therefore considered a great threat to peace and stability in a republic and a danger to the rights of the nation. Since every aspect of government was designed to prevent the rise of tyranny, strict limits and control over the military were considered absolutely necessary. It was essential that the military be subordinate to civilian control." - Thomas Jefferson.

You can counter with a quote from Nikita Kruscheve to promote your side, if you so desire...

Forum List

Back