17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

You're not a conservative.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here, to help you understand;

Conservative:

NOT a conservative.
russian-soldiers-14.jpg

Now clearly you support the second roaming our streets, but that doesn't make you a "conservative," Comrade.
another lib posting selfies. Funny stuff.

{
No longer is it unusual to hear about incidents in which police shoot unarmed individuals first and ask questions later. What is unusual is our lack of outrage, the relative disinterest of our elected representatives, the media’s abysmal failure to ask questions and demand answers, and our growing acceptance of the status quo in the United Police States of America—a status quo in which “we the people” are powerless in the face of the heavy-handed tactics employed by the government and its armed agents.

However, as I document in my book A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State, it’s all part of the larger police state continuum. Thus, with each tragic shooting that is shrugged off or covered up, each piece of legislation passed that criminalizes otherwise legal activities, every surveillance drone that takes to the skies, every phone call, email or text that is spied on, and every transaction that is monitored, the government’s stranglehold over our lives grows stronger.

We have been silent about too many things for too long, not the least of which is the deadly tendency on the part of police to resort to lethal force. However, as Martin Luther King Jr. reminded us, “There comes a time when silence is betrayal.”}

The Rutherford Institute :: Welcome to the United Police States of America, Where Police Shoot First & Ask Questions Later

You're not a conservative.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here, to help you understand;

Conservative:

baumhofer_walter_martin-portrait_of_davy_crockett%7EOM2a0300%7E10001_20091215_17545_5416.jpg

NOT a conservative.
russian-soldiers-14.jpg

Now clearly you support the second roaming our streets, but that doesn't make you a "conservative," Comrade.
So first you say cops kill as a first response to any situation, and now you're saying they are communists.

You're not a conservative. You don't even meet the basic requirement of not being bat shit crazy.

{
No longer is it unusual to hear about incidents in which police shoot unarmed individuals first and ask questions later. What is unusual is our lack of outrage, the relative disinterest of our elected representatives, the media’s abysmal failure to ask questions and demand answers, and our growing acceptance of the status quo in the United Police States of America—a status quo in which “we the people” are powerless in the face of the heavy-handed tactics employed by the government and its armed agents.

However, as I document in my book A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State, it’s all part of the larger police state continuum. Thus, with each tragic shooting that is shrugged off or covered up, each piece of legislation passed that criminalizes otherwise legal activities, every surveillance drone that takes to the skies, every phone call, email or text that is spied on, and every transaction that is monitored, the government’s stranglehold over our lives grows stronger.

We have been silent about too many things for too long, not the least of which is the deadly tendency on the part of police to resort to lethal force. However, as Martin Luther King Jr. reminded us, “There comes a time when silence is betrayal.”}

The Rutherford Institute :: Welcome to the United Police States of America, Where Police Shoot First & Ask Questions Later
dude, still don't know what this has to do with the OP. I stated, I still haven't seen a link or op ed that says the cop shot first ahead of questions. So you're still just a troll. you may want to consider a charge to the battery.

{

dude, still don't know what this has to do with the OP. I stated, I still haven't seen a link or op ed that says the cop shot first ahead of questions. So you're still just a troll. you may want to consider a charge to the battery.

He's a troll. It's the new cop hater phrase. "Shoot first ask questions later". They love it. They can't speak on law enforcement without uttering it.

Now....when you ask them to provide examples of cops showing up and immediately begin shooting without giving any verbal orders or asking any questions....they kinda ignore you. Because it never happens.

Cops dont just show up and say "Aw hell....I don't know what the heck is going on here....but fuck it....open fire boys! Wooohooo!!!"

So first you say cops kill as a first response to any situation, and now you're saying they are communists.

No, I said YOU are a Communist seeking a police state where an imprisoned populace never questions the rulers or their armed henchmen.

You're not a conservative. You don't even meet the basic requirement of not being bat shit crazy.

I assume you demand that all people be disarmed so that they pose no threat to cops? Guns belong only in the hands of those working on behalf of the state, right Comrade?

He's a troll. It's the new cop hater phrase. "Shoot first ask questions later". They love it. They can't speak on law enforcement without uttering it.

Now....when you ask them to provide examples of cops showing up and immediately begin shooting without giving any verbal orders or asking any questions....they kinda ignore you. Because it never happens.

Cops dont just show up and say "Aw hell....I don't know what the heck is going on here....but fuck it....open fire boys! Wooohooo!!!"

This is the Bucs/Jc456 motto:

View attachment 53016

Um....sure. Yes. If I commit a violation of law...and a cop catches me...and he says "Hand me your ID you're getting a ticket"....then yes...my motto is to obey.

Either obey the law. Or obey the officer who give me a ticket for not obeying the law.

Yeah. You're right.

No, I said YOU are a Communist seeking a police state where an imprisoned populace never questions the rulers or their armed henchmen.

I assume you demand that all people be disarmed so that they pose no threat to cops? Guns belong only in the hands of those working on behalf of the state, right Comrade?

No. You said several times "shoot first ask questions never". Yet you can't provide examples of when a cop has done exactly that.

You can question the laws of your society. We have elections and campaigns and open town hall meetings where you can question the LAW MAKERS. Cops dont make the laws.

And no....we don't support disarming people. That's silly. You should never pull a gun on a cop or try to take one of his weapons. That won't end well.

Um....sure. Yes. If I commit a violation of law...and a cop catches me...and he says "Hand me your ID you're getting a ticket"....then yes...my motto is to obey.

Either obey the law. Or obey the officer who give me a ticket for not obeying the law.

Yeah. You're right.

You are a statist thug who thinks government workers are above the masses who must submit to their masters.

North Korea is full of people like you. I ask you lefties this all the time, why not just move? There is already a place that fits what you are trying to create.

Yeah. You're right.

You are a statist thug who thinks government workers are above the masses who must submit to their masters.

North Korea is full of people like you. I ask you lefties this all the time, why not just move? There is already a place that fits what you are trying to create.

Haha now I'm a lefty? Sure.

So you think people should not have to obey laws when they don't feel like it? Hmmm. You sound like a whiny San Francisco liberal at an Occupy rally. Or...a BlackLivesMatter radical.

I corrected you and I'm playing dumb?

Pretending that a cop can't and doesn't punch the name of drivers into the computer during traffic stops is arguing from emotion and indeed playing dumb. Did PuddlyPillowbite hack your account or something?

Did the kid tell the officer I don't have my ID but my name is Joe Smith DOB is.......I live at.....etc. NO the punk kid was not cooperative at all and you know it. You hate cops and I surmise it's because one of them got the best of you at some point in your pathetic life.

Oh, no my life is pathetic?

Can't argue the fact so you get emotional?

What amazes me is that you have no sense of proportion at all. Had this kid been arrested, even smacked around, I could understand it. But Frost shot him to death - killed him - there is no justification for such extreme overreaction.

You said, "The cop has a computer in his car that told him everything about the vehicle and the driver before he ever pulled him over.".

Which is incorrect.

So now you wish to change what you said because your ass was handed to you.

Yes, you are pathetic.

It's not that the city can't afford it, it's more that good cop groupies like you are not willing to pony up more of their hard-earned money to fund it. Let's call a spade a spade here, pal....the departments and/or unions would love to have two officers per unit....but YOU are not willing to pay for it. Fair-weathered friends and supporters, meet em everywhere.
dude that's an entirely different subject and a debate for another thread. Start up a thread and let's discuss who pays for what for why? Where do you supposed most cops are? Do the citizens of those districts pay for them?

Are you really this ignorant of how governments and their law enforcement are funded...or just trying to weasel your way out of admitting that ChrisL is right about her wish to have two cops per unit...something the departments themselves would love? Or perhaps you don't want to face your own hypocrisy...pretending to be a cop groupie while at the same time being to cheap to provide them with the training, equipment and manpower they need to do their jobs effectively and safely?
I asked, where does the money come from? SPell it out for us genius. Where?

It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press.
so you won't answer the question. I did expect you wouldn't. And btw, the feds don't pay for local cops. you should actually go learn where the funding does come from. you'd be edumicated then.

Well then, sunshine, dazzle us with your brilliance...if the funding for police does not come from tax dollars, edumicate us. Come on, moron, this outta be good.

dude that's an entirely different subject and a debate for another thread. Start up a thread and let's discuss who pays for what for why? Where do you supposed most cops are? Do the citizens of those districts pay for them?

Are you really this ignorant of how governments and their law enforcement are funded...or just trying to weasel your way out of admitting that ChrisL is right about her wish to have two cops per unit...something the departments themselves would love? Or perhaps you don't want to face your own hypocrisy...pretending to be a cop groupie while at the same time being to cheap to provide them with the training, equipment and manpower they need to do their jobs effectively and safely?

It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press.
so you won't answer the question. I did expect you wouldn't. And btw, the feds don't pay for local cops. you should actually go learn where the funding does come from. you'd be edumicated then.

Well then, sunshine, dazzle us with your brilliance...if the funding for police does not come from tax dollars, edumicate us. Come on, moron, this outta be good.
ah I see what you did there, you tell me which tax dollars genius?

Anyone who physically attacks a LEO has signed their death warrant. That's the law that you claim to support.

I take it you are a cop, and you use meth, right?

For 200 years in this nation, police managed to deal with people and not instantly jump to gunning them down. This mentality of shoot first and never question is one that has arisen in the last decade or two. Cops didn't used to be cowards. If you mouthed off, you would get your ass kicked. But they didn't murder people either.

Times have changed, and not for the better.
Gee it's so neat to have a History Professor on this forum.
You fucking idiot!
Ya two hundred years ago the cops were SOOOOO much more 'civilized'. What's wrong with you?
Two years ago if you attacked a LEO you would have been shot dead!
Same with a hundred years ago. Same with fifty years ago.
Same with twenty years ago. SAME WITH TODAY you fucking idiot!
Or are you referring to what was happening in Romania two hundred years ago?
Fuck wit!

[

No. You said several times "shoot first ask questions never". Yet you can't provide examples of when a cop has done exactly that.

You can question the laws of your society. We have elections and campaigns and open town hall meetings where you can question the LAW MAKERS. Cops dont make the laws.

And no....we don't support disarming people. That's silly. You should never pull a gun on a cop or try to take one of his weapons. That won't end well.

Who is "we" bucs?

You openly called for strict gun control during your few years of far left trolling on this board.

Look, you are a pampered and entitled government worker feeding at the public trough, who thinks that somehow this makes you superior to the peasants. A cop is just a DMV worker with a gun.

Oh, and cops don't make laws, but often think that they ARE the law. This prick Frost driving with his high beams blinding oncoming traffic and then pulling people over for flashing the rude asshole. He wasn't enforcing the law, the law states that people CAN flash, Frost had the attitude you do, that he alone was law, that people must obey HIM without question. When someone questioned him, he killed him.

You think that's okay, because you think that people are the property of the state to be done with as the state pleases.

I view the state as the property of the people.

UNCENSORED2008 keeps saying cops "shoot first ask questions never".

I've asked 3 times now. Show me examples where that happened? Where cops showed up....and without asking questions or giving verbal directives....just started shooting? Preferably ones where they were ABLE to do that before being attacked. Mmmmay? I'll wait. It's gonna take a while to find them.

[

Who is "we" bucs?

You openly called for strict gun control during your few years of far left trolling on this board.

Look, you are a pampered and entitled government worker feeding at the public trough, who thinks that somehow this makes you superior to the peasants. A cop is just a DMV worker with a gun.

Oh, and cops don't make laws, but often think that they ARE the law. This prick Frost driving with his high beams blinding oncoming traffic and then pulling people over for flashing the rude asshole. He wasn't enforcing the law, the law states that people CAN flash, Frost had the attitude you do, that he alone was law, that people must obey HIM without question. When someone questioned him, he killed him.

You think that's okay, because you think that people are the property of the state to be done with as the state pleases.

again troll, facts already addressed earlier in the thread. try and keep up. I told you you should charge your battery.

ah I see what you did there, you tell me which tax dollars genius?

I pointed it out the first time moron....yours, mine, ours. You keep trying to look like you know something, but you are failing miserably...especially considering that I already mentioned my background.

But here, perhaps it's time I "edumicated" your dumb ass. Depending on the locality, some portion of income/sales/gross receipts taxes make up a portion of the funding, while usually a share of county/state and federal taxes, either directly or via grants and other goodies, make up the majority of the funding. In some places levies, bonds and even property taxes may make up a portion. Bottom line, they are all tax dollars...all coming from you and me as the original source.

Now if you want to refute that, go for it...but we both know you won't because you can't, so please spare us your lame attempts to look smart with silly word games. The more you write, the more the opposite becomes apparent.

[

Who is "we" bucs?

So much jibberish. But I'll try to respond....

"We" the voters and tax payers. We elect people. And the majority of us are ok with laws and law enforcement. It's a staple of a civil society.

The "cops are just DMV workers with a gun" nonsense haha? You hate cops. No reasoning with you. Guys like you and DontTazeMeBro....the "radical libertarians"....are more useless than radical lefties. You live in a bubble of safety provided by the military and police....and you proclaim how you don't need governemnt.

As for Frost.....did he kill the driver for flashing his beams?? I swear....I thought I read the story....and I swear I thought the driver attacked the cop just before the shooting. Hmmm.

Gee it's so neat to have a History Professor on this forum.

I'm an economics Professor, never taught history.

You fucking idiot!
Ya two hundred years ago the cops were SOOOOO much more 'civilized'. What's wrong with you?
Two years ago if you attacked a LEO you would have been shot dead!

Really?

Pennsylvania Mutiny of 1783 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1788 Doctors' riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blood in the Streets: The New York City Draft Riots

Same with a hundred years ago. Same with fifty years ago.
Same with twenty years ago. SAME WITH TODAY you fucking idiot!
Or are you referring to what was happening in Romania two hundred years ago?
Fuck wit!

The thing is, i was alive 50 years ago and know what it was really like. I take it you are in your early 20's and still know everything?

So, are you a cop?

Do you abuse meth?

Forum List

Back