17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

No they can't Cowgirl!
If they could afford to have two LEO's every patrol car they would. They don't b/c they can't!
Get that through your brain! The ONLY time and place there are two LEO's in a patrol car is for officer safety b/c they are patrolling extremely dangerous neighborhoods.

It's not that the city can't afford it, it's more that good cop groupies like you are not willing to pony up more of their hard-earned money to fund it. Let's call a spade a spade here, pal....the departments and/or unions would love to have two officers per unit....but YOU are not willing to pay for it. Fair-weathered friends and supporters, meet em everywhere.

Fuck you!
The brat REFUSED to produce ANYTHING!
The brat was shot b/c the brat attacked the cop.
The DA saw ALL the evidence and didn't even charge the cop.
You can put up your stupid deflections/lies all fucking day but they don't change the facts.
You make yourself look like the dummy you are every time you post.

A bit early in the day to be that jacked up on crank.

I am a conservative, obviously the only one in this thread. I support the rights of free people to live their lives without begging permission from the state. I support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights - which you obviously oppose.

I expect government workers to operate inside of rational and reasonable limits. I expect response to be measured and commensurate with the provocation.

I suspect that Sgt. Frost is very much like you, someone with zero control of his temper, who became angry at a smart mouthed and uncooperative teen, so he killed him.

I don't find that okay.

Well....you are Super Cop. So we'd expect you to break out some sweet Steven Segal moves when he was punching you and going for your weapon.

No, I'm not a cop, so killing is not my first response to any situation.
You're scumbag cop hater.
The hilarious thing is you're always the first pussy to call the cops when you need their help.
I'm guessing you have a criminal record.

Fuck you!
You can put up your stupid deflections/lies all fucking day but they don't change the facts.

I am a conservative, obviously the only one in this thread. I support the rights of free people to live their lives without begging permission from the state. I support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights - which you obviously oppose.

I expect government workers to operate inside of rational and reasonable limits. I expect response to be measured and commensurate with the provocation.

I suspect that Sgt. Frost is very much like you, someone with zero control of his temper, who became angry at a smart mouthed and uncooperative teen, so he killed him.

I don't find that okay.
Anyone who physically attacks a LEO has signed their death warrant. That's the law that you claim to support.

well any day you can correct your post. until then you're just a troll on a board.

Is that an electric trolling motor you use?

So, you've run out of anything rational to say and are into the RDean routine..

Leftists - ya just can't reason with them. :dunno:
dude, you aren't worth the letters in the box. If you have no desire to be reasonable, then you're just a troll. That's what trolls do. ignore everything and act like an ass. Yep troll all over that one you are.

how about that license, is it required in all states or not? You still haven't answered that. Not unexpected though, since again, it is what a troll does.

No you can't.

Sure I can;

1. night stick
  2. pepper spray
  3. Right uppercut
  4. left backhand
  5. quarter nelson
  6. half nelson
  7. knee to groin
  8. wrist lock
  9. elbow to mid-section
  10. shoulder throw
  11. elbow lock (akido)
  12. choke hold
It's not hard. But Frost had two modes complete surrender by the suspect, of kill them.

You're nothing but a dilettante idiot flatulating your brainless opinion knowing nothing about police work. The investigators know what they're doing. You don't.

I understand, you can only argue from emotion. Typical lib.

No they can't Cowgirl!
If they could afford to have two LEO's every patrol car they would. They don't b/c they can't!
Get that through your brain! The ONLY time and place there are two LEO's in a patrol car is for officer safety b/c they are patrolling extremely dangerous neighborhoods.

It's not that the city can't afford it, it's more that good cop groupies like you are not willing to pony up more of their hard-earned money to fund it. Let's call a spade a spade here, pal....the departments and/or unions would love to have two officers per unit....but YOU are not willing to pay for it. Fair-weathered friends and supporters, meet em everywhere.
dude that's an entirely different subject and a debate for another thread. Start up a thread and let's discuss who pays for what for why? Where do you supposed most cops are? Do the citizens of those districts pay for them?

No they can't Cowgirl!

dude that's an entirely different subject and a debate for another thread. Start up a thread and let's discuss who pays for what for why? Where do you supposed most cops are? Do the citizens of those districts pay for them?

Are you really this ignorant of how governments and their law enforcement are funded...or just trying to weasel your way out of admitting that ChrisL is right about her wish to have two cops per unit...something the departments themselves would love? Or perhaps you don't want to face your own hypocrisy...pretending to be a cop groupie while at the same time being to cheap to provide them with the training, equipment and manpower they need to do their jobs effectively and safely?

No they can't Cowgirl!

Are you really this ignorant of how governments and their law enforcement are funded...or just trying to weasel your way out of admitting that ChrisL is right about her wish to have two cops per unit...something the departments themselves would love? Or perhaps you don't want to face your own hypocrisy...pretending to be a cop groupie while at the same time being to cheap to provide them with the training, equipment and manpower they need to do their jobs effectively and safely?
I asked, where does the money come from? SPell it out for us genius. Where?

No they can't Cowgirl!

It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press.

No they can't Cowgirl!

It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press.
so you won't answer the question. I did expect you wouldn't. And btw, the feds don't pay for local cops. you should actually go learn where the funding does come from. you'd be edumicated then.

Anyone who physically attacks a LEO has signed their death warrant. That's the law that you claim to support.

I take it you are a cop, and you use meth, right?

For 200 years in this nation, police managed to deal with people and not instantly jump to gunning them down. This mentality of shoot first and never question is one that has arisen in the last decade or two. Cops didn't used to be cowards. If you mouthed off, you would get your ass kicked. But they didn't murder people either.

Times have changed, and not for the better.

Fuck you!

I don't find that okay.
You're not a conservative.

I take it you are a cop, and you use meth, right?

For 200 years in this nation, police managed to deal with people and not instantly jump to gunning them down. This mentality of shoot first and never question is one that has arisen in the last decade or two. Cops didn't used to be cowards. If you mouthed off, you would get your ass kicked. But they didn't murder people either.

Times have changed, and not for the better.
dude, that's just fnnnnflatout wrong. But hey, what to expect from troll on police related affairs.

No, you're a fucking moron who thinks killing is the first response of a cop. You're a complete nutbag.

So, opposing cops shooting people to death for minor offenses makes one a "moron?"

You democrats and your ad hom. I get it, it's not like you have logic to employ....
well again troll, it would if it were a minor offense, but since it isn't this isn't part of the OP, so useless drival.

No, you're a fucking moron who thinks killing is the first response of a cop. You're a complete nutbag.

So, opposing cops shooting people to death for minor offenses makes one a "moron?"

You democrats and your ad hom. I get it, it's not like you have logic to employ....
You said that a cop's first response to any situation is killing. That makes you a fucking moron.

You said that a cop's first response to any situation is killing. That makes you a fucking moron.
he still hasn't provided one link or op ed that backs his statement. Can you spell troll? T r o l l.

This OP doesn't say any such thing and making stuff up is trolling.

You're not a conservative.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here, to help you understand;

Conservative:

baumhofer_walter_martin-portrait_of_davy_crockett%7EOM2a0300%7E10001_20091215_17545_5416.jpg

NOT a conservative.
russian-soldiers-14.jpg

Now clearly you support the second roaming our streets, but that doesn't make you a "conservative," Comrade.

Forum List

Back