17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Sometimes. Sometimes not. Sometimes DMV online is down. Sometimes the photo doesn't look quite like the actual person (age, weight, change in facial hair). Sometimes people have the same name.

THAT IS why we have the law that says you must produce your license when pulled over.

So the new rule you want is a cop pulls someone over...and the driver is not obligated to give his license??

Interesting;

What exactly is on the license?

Oh yeah, the DMV photo...

Wrong dumbass, the information gathered by the license plate tells the police everything about the registered owner and nothing about the person operating the vehicle or the occupants.

Then the cop asks for the name and punches it in.

Come on, you're playing dumb now. It doesn't enhance your position.

Which cities are the most violent in the US?
Which political party do the vast majority of these city's public officials belong to?
What race are these city officials from the Mayor on down?
What cities have the most 'two LEOs' patrol cars?
What cities are the poorest?
What cities have the highest incidence of LEO's being shot?
Start by answering these simple questions honestly.
Identifying the main problem must come first if any solution can be found.
Putting two LEO in patrol cars is a stupid idea except in areas where LEO's are often being targeted by negro thugs.

What does any of this have to do with a cop shooting a white kid on his way home from church to death for not producing a drivers license? :dunno:

Wrong dumbass, the information gathered by the license plate tells the police everything about the registered owner and nothing about the person operating the vehicle or the occupants.

Then the cop asks for the name and punches it in.

Come on, you're playing dumb now. It doesn't enhance your position.

I corrected you and I'm playing dumb?

Did the kid tell the officer I don't have my ID but my name is Joe Smith DOB is.......I live at.....etc. NO the punk kid was not cooperative at all and you know it. You hate cops and I surmise it's because one of them got the best of you at some point in your pathetic life.

Amazing how you seem to know more about that than those who investigated the incident. Do you wake up mornings and think of ways to look more like an ass?

The investigator did not allege that Guilford went for Frost's gun, what are you talking about?

The position seems to be that a cop can kill for any or no reason, and must never be questioned.

I expect this from leftists who desire authoritarian dictatorship, but to see supposed conservatives jump on board is shocking.

My argument has been consistent. Police need better training and two police officers per car would help to cut down on these incidents.

Funny how these cop groupies/wannabes don't even realize that two-officers per patrol car is pretty much a standard bargaining request for any urban police union in the country where it isn't already standard policy. :lol:

I corrected you and I'm playing dumb?

Pretending that a cop can't and doesn't punch the name of drivers into the computer during traffic stops is arguing from emotion and indeed playing dumb. Did PuddlyPillowbite hack your account or something?

Did the kid tell the officer I don't have my ID but my name is Joe Smith DOB is.......I live at.....etc. NO the punk kid was not cooperative at all and you know it. You hate cops and I surmise it's because one of them got the best of you at some point in your pathetic life.

Oh, no my life is pathetic?

Can't argue the fact so you get emotional?

What amazes me is that you have no sense of proportion at all. Had this kid been arrested, even smacked around, I could understand it. But Frost shot him to death - killed him - there is no justification for such extreme overreaction.

You can't drive without a license. This isn't complicated.

And if you forget your wallet on the way to the church to play basketball, then you deserve to die!

I understand.

Seig Heil.
I bet if I forget my license I don't get shot. Maybe it has nothing to do with the license.

Critical thinking skills. Buy some, steal some, but good God, get some.

Amazing how you seem to know more about that than those who investigated the incident. Do you wake up mornings and think of ways to look more like an ass?

The investigator did not allege that Guilford went for Frost's gun, what are you talking about?

The position seems to be that a cop can kill for any or no reason, and must never be questioned.

I expect this from leftists who desire authoritarian dictatorship, but to see supposed conservatives jump on board is shocking.
The investigators didn't factor in the suspect's attack on the cop? Now you're just lying. Even CNN, dim as they are, watched the video and showed the attack.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I bet if I forget my license I don't get shot. Maybe it has nothing to do with the license.

Don't be a liberal for a minute and answer honestly, in Frost's position, do you think you might have come up with a way not to shoot a 17 year old 7 times?

I can think of a dozen off hand.

The investigators didn't factor in the suspect's attack on the cop? Now you're just lying. Even CNN, dim as they are, watched the video and showed the attack.

Stop lying, Leftists!

The leftist, and the one lying is you.

I didn't say they didn't factor in the resistance of the victim, I said that there was nothing about Guilford going for Frost's gun.

You dishonestly changed the premise.

Don't be a liberal for a minute and answer honestly, in Frost's position, do you think you might have come up with a way not to shoot a 17 year old 7 times?

Well....you are Super Cop. So we'd expect you to break out some sweet Steven Segal moves when he was punching you and going for your weapon.

Which cities are the most violent in the US?
Which political party do the vast majority of these city's public officials belong to?
What race are these city officials from the Mayor on down?
What cities have the most 'two LEOs' patrol cars?
What cities are the poorest?
What cities have the highest incidence of LEO's being shot?
Start by answering these simple questions honestly.
Identifying the main problem must come first if any solution can be found.
Putting two LEO in patrol cars is a stupid idea except in areas where LEO's are often being targeted by negro thugs.

What does any of this have to do with a cop shooting a white kid on his way home from church to death for not producing a drivers license? :dunno:
well any day you can correct your post. until then you're just a troll on a board.

Is that an electric trolling motor you use?

You can't drive without a license. This isn't complicated.

And if you forget your wallet on the way to the church to play basketball, then you deserve to die!

I understand.

Seig Heil.
Fuck you!
The brat REFUSED to produce ANYTHING!
The brat was shot b/c the brat attacked the cop.
The DA saw ALL the evidence and didn't even charge the cop.
You can put up your stupid deflections/lies all fucking day but they don't change the facts.
You make yourself look like the dummy you are every time you post.

Well....you are Super Cop. So we'd expect you to break out some sweet Steven Segal moves when he was punching you and going for your weapon.
he wouldn't be in the same state to do what that cop could do. wimpy butt would turn and scream he shot me for my license over and over and over like a whiny baby

No you can't. You're nothing but a dilettante idiot flatulating your brainless opinion knowing nothing about police work. The investigators know what they're doing. You don't.

well any day you can correct your post. until then you're just a troll on a board.

Is that an electric trolling motor you use?

So, you've run out of anything rational to say and are into the RDean routine..

Leftists - ya just can't reason with them. :dunno:

Forum List

Back