17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

haven't seen anybody but you discussing stalin, so it is you who is obsessed with the man. Like I said, I'm fairly confident that russia don't want him anymore

A police state where shoot first and ask questions never is the methods used under Stalin.

Isn't that what you and dannyboys are advocating?
well again, you're the only one talking about that. This Op isn't about that happening. So feel free to post up where that was ever noted in this entire thread except by you?

so how does the cop or I know that if he doesn't carry it? Please explain. And your diatribe into papers, I asked you to post a city or town that allows drivers without a license. Got it yet?

The cop has a computer in his car that told him everything about the vehicle and the driver before he ever pulled him over.

Federal money is not what funds local police so, can't have that. It would be the same as bringing in the national and federal armies. Doh!!!!

Well, maybe we should rethink the way we do things. Saving lives is worth it. I never claimed to have ALL the answers. This is my suggestion, and so far, I have seen really nothing major that would make me think it wouldn't work to help save lives of officers as well as citizens.
sure you think you do, you won't let go ideas you've been told already won't work, why they won't work and yet you keep posting them. over and over and over, like maybe if you post it once more everyone will agree. That isn't a very bright path to take. And proven to be useless.

Look, you don't KNOW that they would not work, do you? So YOU tell me my idea won't work, and I'm just supposed to say, "oh, okay, Mister from the internet." Lol.
sure I do because you haven't given what it is you're trying to fix.

??? I haven't given what it is I'm trying to fix? Police and citizen shootings/deaths.
well that is about as vague as trying to swat a fly in the middle of the desert.

so how does the cop or I know that if he doesn't carry it? Please explain. And your diatribe into papers, I asked you to post a city or town that allows drivers without a license. Got it yet?

The cop has a computer in his car that told him everything about the vehicle and the driver before he ever pulled him over.
what if the car was his fathers, or his mothers, how the hell would he know who the kid is. You're really out there. Middle of the night how does he know if the kid didn't steal the vehicle. Many variables come into play and put into play because of the 17 year old.

WHOA he did? Tell me about these computers that can read the identity of a person inside a car....with no other way of identifying them?

I know the ones where you can type the license tag in and it says who OWNS the car. They can even put in drivers license numbers for people...who give you a drivers license.

But a computer that can read who an unidentified occupant in a car is without any other form of identification? Thats amazing. When did those get invented???

Where is that happening??

Eaton County, Michigan.

You were defending it.

Show me the incidents where cops in Eaton, MI have shot someone immediately upon contact without so much as asking one question? You said cops "shoot first, ask questions never".

I saw a cop ask several questions and give lawful orders first...attempt a lawful arrest...get attacked...then shoot. Obviously not in the order you described.

So....give me examples of Eaton officers "shooting first, asking questions never"???

WHOA he did? Tell me about these computers that can read the identity of a person inside a car....with no other way of identifying them?

I know the ones where you can type the license tag in and it says who OWNS the car. They can even put in drivers license numbers for people...who give you a drivers license.

But a computer that can read who an unidentified occupant in a car is without any other form of identification? Thats amazing. When did those get invented???
well shit, the cop didn't even need to get out of the car. he could have telepathically sent the ticket for flashing the lights, that new super intelligent shit that's been available for years.

well shit, the cop didn't even need to get out of the car. he could have telepathically sent the ticket for flashing the lights, that new super intelligent shit that's been available for years.

Yeah I know. Wow. I wasn't aware of these super computers. Do they work outside of cars too?? Can they tell you who every person is without an ID?? Amazing. Hell....let's donate them to bouncers at bars. They could eliminate fake IDs forever!!!

What is the charge when the driver fails to comply with the orders of the police officer?

Apparently they are not charged, but shot to death.

What is the charge when the driver attacks to police officer?
What could have been done to de-escalate the situation?

Frost is far bigger, far stronger, and supposedly trained - maybe subdue rather than kill. Police don't do that anymore.

The kid could have handed over what documents he had and told him he didn't have the license. Above all, be respectful and not fight with the police officer.

The way the kid was acting, what else could the kid be hiding? Drugs?

That's nice. The jump from an infraction to killing SHOULD be a huge one - but it isn't - cops kill at the drop of the hat. It is the FIRST response, not the last refuge.
You're an asshole!
You are the reason fucking brats, losers, thugs and scum bag criminals are getting shot. They read your anti cop anti respect for any authority and they end up in the fucking grave.
Keep it up asshole. Sincerely. Keep it up. You're ironically helping civilized decent normal people get rid of fucking scum lifelong losers like you.
Don't forget your old lady has to get to the welfare office by four.

Go get therapy for your sick self. YOU are certainly not civilized or decent. Hope you keep that big gross mouth shut if you ever get pulled over. :D
I've pulled over a thousand dirty foul mouth ***** like you pock face.
You all stunk like dirty underwear and chewing gum and some strangers spunk.
Not a fucking lucid thought among you. Dirty hair. Dirty drunk stoned bitches. The first thing you all did when you sobered/straightened up in jail was to beg for a free ride home to your government paid shithole motel room. (Thanks mom for allowing me to have a 'free spirit' growing up)
Every day the staff had to powerwash what you and yours left behind in the holding cells.
Go sit on a fucking cheap wine bottle.

Dude go get some help. I always wonder what kind of human being are you. Are you on meth, alcoholic, no friends, a loner, no neighbors, live in a trailer, miserable, no job, on welfare or poor bastard? That you have to vent your anger on the Internet every time someone who disagree with you. I know you have kids that has not beaten up their mother as you previously mentioned. What kind of kids they are when witnessing a father with bad and asshole attitude. Maybe your parents did not raised you properly or maybe a feral child.
You constantly attacked, insult and ambushed people with your bombastic foul language without impunity. We are all free to disagree but when you start making insults and threats over some little disagreement WE must assume that you need psychiatric help. God Bless You.

what if the car was his fathers, or his mothers,

What if it was?

how the hell would he know who the kid is.

He ran the kids name, he knew exactly who he was dealing with, a white church kid.

You're really out there. Middle of the night how does he know if the kid didn't steal the vehicle. Many variables come into play and put into play because of the 17 year old.

The vehicle was not reported stolen and was registered to the family name.

It says a lot more than that. He punched in Guilford's name and it told him if there were wants or warrant (there were not), gave a picture and description, gave status of driving record, etc.

Look, you think a cop should be able to shoot anyone in the face anytime they feel like it. We've been through this before. You view America as recreation of Auschwitz with the police as camp guards.

what if the car was his fathers, or his mothers,

What if it was?

how the hell would he know who the kid is.

He ran the kids name, he knew exactly who he was dealing with, a white church kid.

You're really out there. Middle of the night how does he know if the kid didn't steal the vehicle. Many variables come into play and put into play because of the 17 year old.

The vehicle was not reported stolen and was registered to the family name.

What if he lied about his name???

Officer: "License please".
Driver: "No pig. I ain't giving it."
Officer: "What's your name then?"
Driver: "My name is John Smith. From 10 Main Street. You cannot have my ID."

Officer: "Ok. I believe you. I'll write you a ticket now."

Driver: silently thinking....( Im Jim Willis of 12 Main Street......my asshole neighbor John is gonna get arrested for not showing up to court for this ticket baha!!!)

Yeah I know. Wow. I wasn't aware of these super computers. Do they work outside of cars too?? Can they tell you who every person is without an ID?? Amazing. Hell....let's donate them to bouncers at bars. They could eliminate fake IDs forever!!!

Funny, any decent cell phone can do this, are you claiming police car computers can't? :dunno:

Of course THIS says they do everything I said, and a hell of a lot more...

How Police Cars Work

Forum List

Back