17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

[
So you are claiming to be an ex cop now? Hmmm. I am for sure. We should chat. Where did you work?

Cleveland...and later in New Mexico, you?

Atlanta. Zone 3.

Odd to hear. Reading your opinions on cops, it's hard to believe you were one. It's one of those jobs you can't "know" unless you've done it. And you don't come across as knowing it.
And that's just it. His posts demonstrate repeatedly that he has no idea what cops go through, what procedures they work under, and what dangers they face daily. His posts are the epitome of ignorance and idiocy. I was a cop for a little less than 2 years, but that's all it takes for me to know EXACTLY what cops go through. He's never been a cop for a single day. He's a liar.

Holy Christ...now the never-was crowd thinks they know what cops go through. Too fucking funny.

Even funnier is how you latch on to your new hero...and because he agrees with you, you don't question his creds. Fucking groupies, gotta love ya! :lol:

What a drama queen.

Yeah....in America...if you get pulled over and repeatedly refuse to give your ID and refuse to comply when being arrested and the. Attack the cop.....you face consequences. Yep. May as well be North Korea!!

Bucs, you're a scumbag, a lying little cocksucker. You have no integrity and no class.

[
So you are claiming to be an ex cop now? Hmmm. I am for sure. We should chat. Where did you work?

Atlanta. Zone 3.

Odd to hear. Reading your opinions on cops, it's hard to believe you were one. It's one of those jobs you can't "know" unless you've done it. And you don't come across as knowing it.

I've done it, I did the commissioner bit for a small dept, my daddy did it, my brother did it, and my great grandpa did it.
Reading my opinions on cops? Not hardly, you've been reading my opinions on what makes good cops and what has gone wrong with the job...and way too many cops that think they are good cops. I know good cops...my dad was a good cop...I like to think I was a good cop, but I was never half the cop he was. If you agree with these little pussies that blind obedience is required...then you don't come across as knowing what a good cop is, pal.

Well....out of respect for the profession....I won't call you a liar. But I remain skeptical. It is without a doubt a job that is IMPOSSIBLE to know...to understand...unless you've done it. And those who have speak about it VERY differently than those who have not.

How you speak about the job sounds like someone who has never so much as worked a week in field training.

It's actually Southeast Texas. Little village of Bonney, Texas pop. 300 or so. Just ask anyone for Cowboy they'll direct you to my door.

So I was correct...not west Texas. Also weren't born there, were ya, cowgirl. You sound like a transplant from over the border in LA...where they are raised to obey like good little girls.

Fifth generation Texan, my fourth great grandfather was one of the first Texas consulates, three of his sons fought along side Sam Houston at San Jacinto where their names are proudly displayed on the monument there, had a 3rd great uncle that lost his life defending the Alamo. All of this and more about my ancestors are well documented in the Handbook of Texas.

I've seen your ilk all my life, all hat and no cattle.

[

Atlanta. Zone 3.

I've done it, I did the commissioner bit for a small dept, my daddy did it, my brother did it, and my great grandpa did it.
Reading my opinions on cops? Not hardly, you've been reading my opinions on what makes good cops and what has gone wrong with the job...and way too many cops that think they are good cops. I know good cops...my dad was a good cop...I like to think I was a good cop, but I was never half the cop he was. If you agree with these little pussies that blind obedience is required...then you don't come across as knowing what a good cop is, pal.
the only asshat here talking about blind obedience is you.
I'll bet you're the kind of asshole that goes ballistic over shit like why doesn't my burger look like it does in the picture and other meaningless shit.
I'd say divorced several times too.

What a drama queen.

Yeah....in America...if you get pulled over and repeatedly refuse to give your ID and refuse to comply when being arrested and the. Attack the cop.....you face consequences. Yep. May as well be North Korea!!

Bucs, you're a scumbag, a lying little cocksucker. You have no integrity and no class.

Blah blah blah.

Make up some more lies about a Sheriff's department that doesn't exist haha!!

[

Atlanta. Zone 3.

And that's just it. His posts demonstrate repeatedly that he has no idea what cops go through, what procedures they work under, and what dangers they face daily. His posts are the epitome of ignorance and idiocy. I was a cop for a little less than 2 years, but that's all it takes for me to know EXACTLY what cops go through. He's never been a cop for a single day. He's a liar.

Holy Christ...now the never-was crowd thinks they know what cops go through. Too fucking funny.

Even funnier is how you latch on to your new hero...and because he agrees with you, you don't question his creds. Fucking groupies, gotta love ya! :lol:
Let me spell it out for you. We've been members of USMB about the same length of time, but I have 10 times more activity here than you do. That's means I've had plenty of opportunity to hear bucs reveal in detail his duties as a cop. Having once been a cop myself, it rings true. You on the other hand come off as a pretender. The internet allows you to lie about who you are, but you won't fool those in the field of police work. Again, your posts demonstrate a complete ignorance about police procedure, the difficulties of the job, and the often felt fear that the cop might not make it home alive some days because of the danger he faces. Your claims ring hollow and I think you're full of shit.

there is none
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department - San Dimas Station
Law enforcement services are provided to the City of San Dimas by contract with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. As a part of that service, the Sheriff's Department maintains a station here in San Dimas, located at 270. S. Walnut Avenue. The San Dimas Station is the central location for 12 Patrol Deputies, 2 Motorcycle Deputies, 1 CAT Team Leader, 2 Special Assignment Officers (CAT Team), 1 Team Sergeant, 2 Community Service Officers, 1 Law Enforcement Technician (Crime Prevention Officer) and 1 School Resource Officer.

No shit stupid.

Tell me fucktard, what would happen if you called LASD and there were no regions? If you were in Walnut and called, should they dispatch from Lancaster, over 150 miles away?

Hmmm fucktard? So how would they manage this? Oh yeah, they break the county into regions, the Walnut Sheriffs, the Lancaster Sheriff, the Norwalk Sheriffs, the San Dimas Sheriffs.

So fucktard, what is this?

maxresdefault.jpg

What does the car say on the side, fucktard?

Does Norwalk have it's own sheriff, fucktard?

LASD Patrol Station

No? It's part of LASD? So why does the car say Norwalk? Why does the 911 post on my bulletin board three feet from me say "Norwalk Sheriffs Department?"

Huh fucktard, why is that?

The real question is why are you such a scumbag when you live here and know goddamned well that what I said is 100% true?

Because you'd rather fight with me than be honest, petty little fuck.

Haha hey moron....we get that. Just like NYPD has precincts. 53rd. 12th. Whatever.

LA County Sheriff has precincts. Because San Dimas and those others don't have their own police.

But until yesterday....YOU didn't know that. You thought San Dimas had its own sheriff and sheriffs department. You boasted of having such knowledge of law enforcement and didn't realize a county can only have 1 sheriff.

Now....you'll deny it and backtrack and claim you knew. But it's painfully clear that you didn't, and that you made up that story about "San Dimas Sheriffs deputies". They were LA County Sheriff's deputies buddy. And they never showed up....because your story was a lie haha.

[

Atlanta. Zone 3.

Let me spell it out for you. We've been members of USMB about the same length of time, but I have 10 times more activity here than you do. That's means I've had plenty of opportunity to hear bucs reveal in detail his duties as a cop. Having once been a cop myself, it rings true. You on the other hand come off as a pretender. The internet allows you to lie about who you are, but you won't fool those in the field of police work. Again, your posts demonstrate a complete ignorance about police procedure, the difficulties of the job, and the often felt fear that the cop might not make it home alive some days because of the danger he faces. Your claims ring hollow and I think you're full of shit.

100% true. I worked with guys who were hard right republicans, some very leftist liberals, a few atheists, some former cheerleader blonde arm candy types, former athletes, former military.....as much of a social cross section as one could imagine in the police department.

But....start a conversation about police work....and all those diverse backgrounds and ideologies start sharing the same opinions and ideas on the job.

People who have done the job typically speak about it in the same way....even of they're radically different in all other areas of discussion.

there is none
Law enforcement services are provided to the City of San Dimas by contract with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. As a part of that service, the Sheriff's Department maintains a station here in San Dimas, located at 270. S. Walnut Avenue. The San Dimas Station is the central location for 12 Patrol Deputies, 2 Motorcycle Deputies, 1 CAT Team Leader, 2 Special Assignment Officers (CAT Team), 1 Team Sergeant, 2 Community Service Officers, 1 Law Enforcement Technician (Crime Prevention Officer) and 1 School Resource Officer.

No shit stupid.

Tell me fucktard, what would happen if you called LASD and there were no regions? If you were in Walnut and called, should they dispatch from Lancaster, over 150 miles away?

Hmmm fucktard? So how would they manage this? Oh yeah, they break the county into regions, the Walnut Sheriffs, the Lancaster Sheriff, the Norwalk Sheriffs, the San Dimas Sheriffs.

maxresdefault.jpg

LASD Patrol Station

No? It's part of LASD? So why does the car say Norwalk? Why does the 911 post on my bulletin board three feet from me say "Norwalk Sheriffs Department?"

The real question is why are you such a scumbag when you live here and know goddamned well that what I said is 100% true?

tantrum boy !
it says Norwalk or what ever because it's stationed there.
Norwalk SAN DIMAS are not separate sheriffs departments they are divisions of LA .

there is none

No shit stupid.

maxresdefault.jpg

LASD Patrol Station

tantrum boy !
Norwalk SAN DIMAS are not separate sheriffs departments they are divisions of LA .

He knows that now....since I explained it to him. 2 days ago....he thought LA County had multiple sheriffs.

there is none

No shit stupid.

maxresdefault.jpg

LASD Patrol Station

tantrum boy !

He knows that now....since I explained it to him. 2 days ago....he thought LA County had multiple sheriffs.

He's just confused. He heard that LA County has multiple shariifs and thought he heard "sheriffs".

AP110511041177.jpg

Haha hey moron....we get that. Just like NYPD has precincts. 53rd. 12th. Whatever.

LA County Sheriff has precincts. Because San Dimas and those others don't have their own police.

But until yesterday....YOU didn't know that. You thought San Dimas had its own sheriff and sheriffs department. You boasted of having such knowledge of law enforcement and didn't realize a county can only have 1 sheriff.

Now....you'll deny it and backtrack and claim you knew. But it's painfully clear that you didn't, and that you made up that story about "San Dimas Sheriffs deputies". They were LA County Sheriff's deputies buddy. And they never showed up....because your story was a lie haha.

Quit lying you stupid little cocksucker.

You've already proven that you have zero integrity.

there is none

No shit stupid.

maxresdefault.jpg

LASD Patrol Station

tantrum boy !

He's just confused. He heard that LA County has multiple shariifs and thought he heard "sheriffs".

AP110511041177.jpg

Yo fucktard, explain the name on the car, which says what Sheriff?

Are you a lying cocksucker with zero integrity like Bucs, or can you explain what the car means? Will you pretend that facts were not shoved in your face? Will you lie openly like duhs and that lying cocksucker Bucs?

[

Atlanta. Zone 3.

Well....out of respect for the profession....I won't call you a liar. But I remain skeptical. It is without a doubt a job that is IMPOSSIBLE to know...to understand...unless you've done it. And those who have speak about it VERY differently than those who have not.

How you speak about the job sounds like someone who has never so much as worked a week in field training.

Perhaps because, unlike you, I have experience beyond the job. I watched my own fucking union make a deal with the asshole council president to support an "assault weapon ban" in exchange for allowing us to finally get pissant 9mms to replace the ancient model 10s we had. I've had to be an elected policy pogue, where I had to fight, unsuccessfully, the Feds making every single city and county more and more dependent upon their goodies...with all the strings that go with it. I pretty much had to suck some fed's dick to get the funding to upgrade our worthless E911 system and the crappy two-way radio system we had. You have no idea how good you fuckers have it these days when it comes to communications. How many blind spots you got there in Hotlanta where you can't talk to dispatch from your unit, let alone a handheld? I watched almost helplessly as the department I helped bring into the 20th century only a couple of years before the 21st got here became a ward of the feds and and more of a revenue center than a law enforcement agency. I watched almost helplessly as my patrol officers were slowly stripped of all personal discretion and forced to make arrests...ruining the lives of their friends and neighbors in cases where we used to give them a break.

I understand that you may not agree with my views on the matter...THAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM....way too many cops of today don't have a clue what the job used to be about...all you see is what it is today and of course band together to protect your own...as it always has been. Police departments don't change themselves...never have...we've always circled the wagons and protected our own even when we know deep down we are in the wrong. If I were a street cop today and expressed the views I have today, there would be friction and I would not be able to do my job...nobody would want to work with me other than some other "crazy old timer" pushing a desk because he either can't be "trusted" or just plain got burned out and scared to take any more chances.

I don't know zone 3 in Atlanta, but if it's anything like what the 4th district was and is still like in Cleveland, all you deal with are the creeps...and yeah, it feels like it's you and your partners against the shit hole world and that anyone who second guesses how you do your job is a fucking liberal do-gooder without a clue. The only people you can be "you" with are your fellow cops. Your parents don't understand (I was lucky, I had a cop dad), your wife, if you are still fucking married, doesn't understand, and you sure as hell don't want to share all the shit you see with the folks you love anyway...they don't understand and don't need to be exposed it it.

Don't fucking tell me I don't know the job, pal. I know it, too fucking well, which is why I got the fuck out of it. Hell I had to grow up with the job, then got this bug up my ass that it was in my blood and, despite my old man's warnings, had to do it myself when I got out of the Corps and was jonesing for the rush. The only difference between you and me is that I did get out and by getting out and doing other things, I got different perspectives and yeah, I changed. Most importantly, I remembered the lessons and warnings my Dad gave me and rediscovered who I am and remember where I came from...I am no longer a cop...and thank god for that. I hope you get to be where I am one day...then YOU might understand that the world is a whole lot more than just what you are seeing from behind the badge.

Sorry for rambling...but hopefully you know now that I am what I say I am, unlike these little pussy groupies in here who ain't never done the job, but feel like they are all manly by pretending to be all hard ass. They ain't no different than the groupies and wannabes you meet everyday in person...they talk a good game to your face, telling you what they think you want to hear, then laugh and have a good time at your expense behind your back.

So there it is...I ain't a great writer, but tough shit. Think whatever you want, I don't give a shit.

I've proven my point.

You're just a lying cocksucker - that is the long and short of it.

You are a proven liar and will be treated accordingly.

What exactly is your point? That a Norwalk Sheriff car indicates a Norwalk Sheriff's department? Well, it doesn't. There is an LA county Sheriff's department substation in Norwalk and they put Norwalk Sherrif on their cars, but the LA county Sheriff is the only Sheriff in LA county. Norwalk doesn't have a Sheriff.

http://shq.lasdnews.net/content/uoa/EPC/LASD_Jurisdiction.pdf

What exactly is your point? That a Norwalk Sheriff car indicates a Norwalk Sheriff's department? Well, it doesn't. There is an LA county Sheriff's department substation in Norwalk and they put Norwalk Sherrif on their cars, but the LA county Sheriff is the only Sheriff in LA county. Norwalk doesn't have a Sheriff.

http://shq.lasdnews.net/content/uoa/EPC/LASD_Jurisdiction.pdf

No, that they are CALLED the Norwalk Sheriffs, by everyone.

Bucs is a lying cocksucker. He started a stupid riff that since I spoke of the San Dimas Sheriffs, I must have made it up. I have proven that at least in LA, the Sheriffs are always referred to by the substation. Norwalk, Walnut, San Dimas, La Puente, etc. They put it on their cards, on their cars, on the web, etc. All of which has been shown to the lying little pricks here.

But Bucs has no class nor the integrity to admit he was proven wrong, and instead has gone into open lying.

So fuck Bucs, he's a lying pile of shit.

Forum List

Back