17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

What I pointed out is this was not a criminal element or a threat.

Even with you 60 IQ points, seems you should have grasped that...

He was attacking a cop so he was indeed a threat.

When the sheep bleat at you as you are boffing them, do you consider them a threat too? :lol:

Ya know, most Texan males I know are actually men...you gotta be some kind of pussy transplant from Commifornia.

Personal attacks is all you got. Lame and unoriginal attacks at that.

Fact is you moron, he was attacking the cop and that is what got him shot.

Only if you're a wussy who thinks any bit of resistance to your unwanted advances is an attack. Face it, not all of us are pussies like you.
So saying that it's more important to have a dick stretching contest with a cop that could get you killed, than to be alive and embarrassed.

What the fuck are you talking about? I am talking about what happened in this case, not the fantasies you are using to try to justify your sheepleness in here. But I do mouth off to cops quite often...and get away with it, because I earned that right, not just because I was a cop and can flash a retired badge if I feel like a pussy, but because I was born an American and have the right to call and asshole and asshole, if they are acting like an asshole, cop or no cop, politician or no politician.

You pussies seem to forget that the police...and the governments who own them...work for YOU...and while they deserve common courtesy when doing their jobs, they are not gods that you have to bow down and suck off...feel me?

What I pointed out is this was not a criminal element or a threat.

Even with you 60 IQ points, seems you should have grasped that...

When the sheep bleat at you as you are boffing them, do you consider them a threat too? :lol:

Ya know, most Texan males I know are actually men...you gotta be some kind of pussy transplant from Commifornia.

Only if you're a wussy who thinks any bit of resistance to your unwanted advances is an attack. Face it, not all of us are pussies like you.
Your credibility is now at zero.

Why? Because you led a sheltered life porking heifers and wearing panties with your boots? :lol:

No it's because you are a liar.

Yeah, everyone who has actual life experience, unlike you, is a liar. Gotcha there, Walter Mitty. :lol:

The difference is I don't lie about my life experience. I don't tell people I was out collecting bets and delivering pay offs at five years of age.

I said I was running their numbers...but hey, if you don't know what that means, I can understand, since you have no experience outside of your little fish bowl. Hell, I wouldn't have known what I was running, had I not looked into the brown bags they gave me...and the fact that my dad was a cop and I made the mistake of telling him about it (got my ass kicked good too). I got hamburgers and fries and free pinball for running those little errands, while pansies like you were playing with barbie dolls and learning how to boff sheep, so I can see why you can't tell people that you have done what I have done.

Of course internet cowards like you have no problem writing checks with their mouths that they wouldn't dare ever risk having cashed in person...if you get my drift. Best be careful about calling people liars, boy, but thanks for confirming what I only suspected before...you ain't even a Texan, you're just a pussy.

Running numbers means exactly what I said.

You are a liar. Now what are you going to do? Cry?

So saying that it's more important to have a dick stretching contest with a cop that could get you killed, than to be alive and embarrassed.

What the fuck are you talking about? I am talking about what happened in this case, not the fantasies you are using to try to justify your sheepleness in here. But I do mouth off to cops quite often...and get away with it, because I earned that right, not just because I was a cop and can flash a retired badge if I feel like a pussy, but because I was born an American and have the right to call and asshole and asshole, if they are acting like an asshole, cop or no cop, politician or no politician.

You pussies seem to forget that the police...and the governments who own them...work for YOU...and while they deserve common courtesy when doing their jobs, they are not gods that you have to bow down and suck off...feel me?
the only sheeple I see here is you.
earned it? wow what hubris.
I was an American too, you must be especially stupid

Why? Because you led a sheltered life porking heifers and wearing panties with your boots? :lol:

Yeah, everyone who has actual life experience, unlike you, is a liar. Gotcha there, Walter Mitty. :lol:

The difference is I don't lie about my life experience. I don't tell people I was out collecting bets and delivering pay offs at five years of age.

I said I was running their numbers...but hey, if you don't know what that means, I can understand, since you have no experience outside of your little fish bowl. Hell, I wouldn't have known what I was running, had I not looked into the brown bags they gave me...and the fact that my dad was a cop and I made the mistake of telling him about it (got my ass kicked good too). I got hamburgers and fries and free pinball for running those little errands, while pansies like you were playing with barbie dolls and learning how to boff sheep, so I can see why you can't tell people that you have done what I have done.

Of course internet cowards like you have no problem writing checks with their mouths that they wouldn't dare ever risk having cashed in person...if you get my drift. Best be careful about calling people liars, boy, but thanks for confirming what I only suspected before...you ain't even a Texan, you're just a pussy.

cry?! real Americans don't cry!

Nope, since you can only hide behind your computer, I'm just gonna laugh at your dumb ass. You got no idea, boy...no freakin idea. :lol:

You was an American? What are you now? A banana? :lol:

The hubris seems to be coming from the cupcake who thinks it's his duty to give every cop who looks at him a blow job and blindly obey every command...like a good little sheeple. When you grow some balls and stand up like a man, let me know...I'll give you a cookie.

Nope, since you can only hide behind your computer, I'm just gonna laugh at your dumb ass. You got no idea, boy...no freakin idea. :lol:

Your the tough guy making threats and I know for a fact you can't do shit. So go ahead tough guy, talk more trash that you can't back up.

Now you're a "retired cop" too? Your tale just keeps growing taller.

Your the tough guy making threats and I know for a fact you can't do shit. So go ahead tough guy, talk more trash that you can't back up.

Keep thinking that boy...come on up here to this shit hole they call Ohio...or better yet, send me your address...I need to take a nice elk hunting vacation back in New Mexico and have no problem making a little detour. Well maybe a big detour...you gotta be in east Texas...they don't tolerate pussies like you much in West Texas. So if you feel froggy...jump.

He already claims to be a retired cop. His next move will be to claim he was Chief of Police. From there he might even springboard into claiming he's an FBI agent or in the CIA running black ops like Wayne Simmons.

What a tangled web we weave....

The hubris seems to be coming from the cupcake who thinks it's his duty to give every cop who looks at him a blow job and blindly obey every command...like a good little sheeple. When you grow some balls and stand up like a man, let me know...I'll give you a cookie.
oh no a typo Nazi ..
again the only cupcake on this thread is you trying very hard not to appear cupcakeish
seems you have an obsession with manliness most likely because you have none.

Now you're a "retired cop" too? Your tale just keeps growing taller.

Nope...never said I was retired, I said "I can flash a retired badge". You little fuckers will grasp at any straw to draw attention from your cop love. :lol: It must really irk you to have have someone who has actually done what you either aint got the balls or the smarts to do not conform to your little fantasies. I apologize if I have ruined your masturbation sessions.

He already claims to be a retired cop. His next move will be to claim he was Chief of Police. From there he might even springboard into claiming he's an FBI agent or in the CIA running black ops like Wayne Simmons.

Marine, cop, police commissioner, failed rancher, failed country singer, half-assed business owner, successful loafer. Those who can do, those who can't call those who do liars. Better to be a used-to-be, than a never-was...like you, for example.

Marine, cop, police commissioner, failed rancher, failed country singer, half-assed business owner, successful loafer. Those who can do, those who can't call those who do liars. Better to be a used-to-be, than a never-was...like you, for example.
only never was's use that that line.

Good. Now all you have left to do is to pick a fight with the police. God speed to you, young fella.
Good to see you concede finally. Can't murder someone for videotaping you which is EXACTLY what happened here oh along with an illegal stop.

Happy death, you poor dumb son of a bitch.

And my miserable life will end and my wife and kids will not only get my life insurance policy but the MILLIONS they sue for for murder and abuse of power and excessive force. Then the pig can rot in jail. Camera/phone whatever IS NOT a weapon and can't be confused as one. :) I have EVERY legal right to videotape and record a pig if I so choose so PLEASE shoot me...

What we are finding is that rights are at best lip service. It used to be that Republicans and Conservatives would fight to ensure that rights were protected, while the left advocated for all power to the state. But in this thread we have supposed conservatives jinging the leftists in demanding that the state be lord of all and unchallenged.

Cops will kick the phone from your hand and shoot you to death, while retards like Bucs clap in loud approval, and duhs jacks off to his poster of Pol Pot's killing fields.

Rights mean nothing if no one supports them.

Go resist arrest and get yourself shot. I'll applaud your death right along with Odiums. What are you pussies waiting for?
So using our right to videotape an encounter with pigs WITHOUT force of ANY KIND is now resisting arrest. Tell me will you be so kind as to turn in your guns when the cops tell you to? How about reporting to closest jail or prison camp for reeducation?

You cannot video the police in lieu of following their instructions. If you are the subject of an investigation, you have to follow instructions and cannot use delay tactics. Go ahead and ask your overpaid retention lawyer if you have the "right" to hold a cell phone at a cop when he's giving you instructions. Better yet, go ahead and find out for yourself. I find myself truly hoping you get your dumb ass shot.

Yep. Those idiots think you can just ignore what the cops is saying to do and just keep video taping and ignoring it. Eventually....you'll have to comply with the law or be forced to.

Those morons don't grape that idea because they've NEVER been held accountable or disciplined in their life. The concept of authority and been told what to do is so bizarre to them. They had shitty parents who didn't raise them right. They were too pathetic to play tough sports. And they wouldn't dare put on a uniform.

So to them....when someone has any kind of authority....it mind fucks them. They just can't grasp the idea that they may not be totally 100% free to do anything they want.

Yeah, morons thinking it's a free country.

You and your fellow leftists have done away with that.

only never was's use that that line.

I haven't heard what you have done in your life yet, boy...embarrassed about it? No matter, what we have done only makes us what we are today...which is why this bullshit is all you little cupcakes can come up with. I may not like you, but I understand you. There, there. There, there.

calling-bullshit.jpg

oh no a typo Nazi ..
again the only cupcake on this thread is you trying very hard not to appear cupcakeish
seems you have an obsession with manliness most likely because you have none.

You said "I was an American too"... are you crediting me with some super-duper mind-meld power shit that knew it was a typo and not a fact? :lol:

Be careful son, you keep reaching for them straws and you might hurt your back.

That's the mindset of so called conservatives .

Yep, you and Bucs demand that people do what they are told and never question. Big Brother knows best and must NEVER be resisted.

America was once a nation predicated on liberty and dedicated to the principle that all men are created equal.

But you and Bucs have disabused such antiquated notions, clinging instead to rulers who dictate every thought and action you undertake. Enforced by violence and fear of the same. Like sheep to the slaughter, you demand that all mindlessly and blindly obey.

So you are claiming to be an ex cop now? Hmmm. I am for sure. We should chat. Where did you work?

Forum List

Back