'1776" Is Code For Treason Now To Democrats

Gee Jack, you sure have drifted from your "intro" thread where you promised to be open to both sides of a discussion and talk reasonable with others! I guess we are seeing the REAL Jack now.

You refuse to start your election fraud thread.
I've started a ZILLION threads and posts on the matter. You? NADDA. Guess we know who the real coward is! I could start 500 threads and we all know what your bullshit line would be to everything every time?!

There is no evidence of massive fraud.
There's enough to bury Mt. Everest.

If you believe there is, start your thread and present your evidence.
Why? Others have already done so 1500 times! Do you live with your big fat ugly head buried in the sand?

It's not up to me to prove my belief.
Then neither is it mine, asshole. You makes as many claims requiring proof as I have, except, I've actually SHARED AND POSTED much of it here. You--- ZILCH. Story of your life.

I repeat. STFU.
SURE, Jack. The day you prove me and everyone else here WRONG, and how Joe could win BOMBASTICALLY in an election where not only has he failed miserably in every other attempt he's made, but EVERY indicator which historically points to the outcome of an election indicated he should have BOMBED.

ANSWER: he DID bomb. The election was a roaring FRAUD.

Liberal History 101

1776 was when THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE got all uppity and didn't respect their betters. America won't recover from that deploration until those with a superior social conscience are put in charge. Hillary was the Betsy Ross of the Rainbow replacement-flag.
There were some free colored people in that 1776 uprising, that you never hear about from the left, because it doesnt fit the narrative. Now why would colored people fight for a country that was so racist for it's time? Oh yeah, those blacks used their "white privilege"..

Since Africans in the regular army and the civilian militias were promised their freedom, the war would dramatically increase the numbers of free blacks nationwide (from about 25,000 in 1775 to 60,000 in the 1780s) though almost all of these were resident in the northern states.

Slaves in the Revolutionary War

alphahistory.com/americanrevolution/slaves-in-the-revolutionary

Micha

Michael Jackson ??
Yep.

Just saw a couple of videos that surprised me: Michael Jackson accidentally using his adult male voice in public.

Apparently, Mikey faked his little boy voice his entire adult life. I figured it was medically induced. No doubt, part of his way to lure children.

Apparently the left thinks '1776' is treason.
The very foundation of our country is treason to them.

Treason​

” A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer in less to fear.”​

Horseshit.

The Declaration of Independence was an act of treason against the British throne that could have gotten every man that signed it hanged. They knew they were rebelling against their government and were prepared to accept the consequenses for failure. Were this country like the British colonies in 1776 everyone storming the capital would be dead now.

Forum List

Back