18 Most Famous Atheists in the World

... who are the ten most famous Christians?

Jesus, Peter, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James, Thaddaeus, Simon, Judas Iscariot

nachgestellte_bilder.jpg

So you guys can’t name any openly Christian people? George Bush, Stephen Colbert. I’m talking about people who talk publicly about it. The list is small.

A "you asshole" like I knows not whether George Bush or Stephen Colbert are Christians. As far as I know George Bush was an important president of the USA. The name Stephen Colbert I hear the first time. Who is he? I will take a look later. I know for example Saint Francis, Hildegard of Bingen, Sir Thomas More, Mother Teresa and Frere Roger were Christians. And if you remember I answered with 13 names to the question "Who are the 10 most famous Christians?" what's a part of my not existing German humor as well as the fact that even the most Christians don't know this 13 names - what I notice smiling and what's on the other side indeed not so important as not to know some other things. Today, "'Good' Friday", Jesus for example became a victim of death penalty. Yesterday Pontius ... Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice." Pilate said to him, "What is truth?" ... Now Jesus is dead. They crucified him.

Why are you telling me about what happened to some guy 2000 years ago?

You asked - I gave an answer. You was not satisfied with my answer. I gave you the explanation why my answer was this answer. Now you say you did not like to ask because you are anyway not interested in answers which you do not like to understand. You use questions like statements. One more problem of your world.

I meant modern day famous people who are openly religious. Not many Thank God. You get made fun of if you’re too religious.

That’s fair because atheists aren’t respected either

Jesus, Peter, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James, Thaddaeus, Simon, Judas Iscariot

nachgestellte_bilder.jpg

So you guys can’t name any openly Christian people? George Bush, Stephen Colbert. I’m talking about people who talk publicly about it. The list is small.

A "you asshole" like I knows not whether George Bush or Stephen Colbert are Christians. As far as I know George Bush was an important president of the USA. The name Stephen Colbert I hear the first time. Who is he? I will take a look later. I know for example Saint Francis, Hildegard of Bingen, Sir Thomas More, Mother Teresa and Frere Roger were Christians. And if you remember I answered with 13 names to the question "Who are the 10 most famous Christians?" what's a part of my not existing German humor as well as the fact that even the most Christians don't know this 13 names - what I notice smiling and what's on the other side indeed not so important as not to know some other things. Today, "'Good' Friday", Jesus for example became a victim of death penalty. Yesterday Pontius ... Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice." Pilate said to him, "What is truth?" ... Now Jesus is dead. They crucified him.

Why are you telling me about what happened to some guy 2000 years ago?

You asked - I gave an answer. You was not satisfied with my answer. I gave you the explanation why my answer was this answer. Now you say you did not like to ask because you are anyway not interested in answers which you do not like to understand. You use questions like statements. One more problem of your world.

I meant modern day famous people who are openly religious. Not many Thank God. ...

So you see you don't have to live in fear of Christians, because it are your prayers which form our world. Soon will exist no Christians at all any longer - and you had not to install extermination camps for this success.

Last edited:
Now Jesus is dead. They crucified him.

Now you say you did not like to ask because you are anyway not interested in answers which you do not like to understand.

The Michigan town where only Christians are allowed to buy houses

But this paradise is not open to all.

In Bay View, only practicing Christians are allowed to buy houses, or even inherit them.

Prospective homeowners, according to a bylaw introduced in 1947 and strengthened in 1986, are required to produce evidence of their faith by providing among other things a letter from a Christian minister testifying to their active participation in a church.

The Christian exclusionary component was introduced in the 1940s. This was a time of heightened racial anxiety and antisemitism in the US, with swaths of Jewish refugees denied asylum from Europe – an act supported by a majority of the American public.

Sheaffer, who defines himself as culturally Christian, is married to a Jewish woman who cannot inherit his home because of her religion. Under the existing rules, their two children, aged 11 and 14, themselves sixth-generation Bay Viewers, would also be barred from inheriting their father’s property because of their mixed religious makeup.

You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth.

zaangalewa, the truth is you are a phony 4th century zellout the same as those above that only use the 1st century and its pinnacle martyr for purposes to deceive your true intent.

... zaangalewa, the truth is you are a phony 4th century zellout the same as those above that only use the 1st century and its pinnacle martyr for purposes to deceive your true intent.

I guess I don't translate this into my own language. Sounds crazy.

Ich sah die Sonne versinken tief im Westen
sah wie das Meer dort den Himmel berührt
traf 1000 Leute, die Schlimmsten und die Besten
hab ihre Lieder und Geschichten gehört

Ich war im Norden, im Osten und im Süden
sprach mit Träumern von der Wirklichkeit
begegnete dem Wahren und den Lügen
ging manchmal mit und manchmal gegen die Zeit

Ich war auf den Gipfeln hoher Berge
sah von oben auf das Land
ich kam von der Mündung an die Quelle
schlief auf Seide und auf Sand

Doch egal auf welchem Weg
wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

Ich stand allein, und ich war einer von vielen
war in Palästen ganz am Ende der Welt
bei Königen und solchen, die sich dafür hielten
auf Schiffen die im nächsten Sturm zerschelln

und ich stand im ewigen Eis
und ich will dass Du es weißt

Denn egal auf welchem Weg
wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

Egal auf welchem Weg
wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du ...

Ich war auf dem Gipfel hoher Berge
und ich folgte jeder Spur
und mein Weg endet hier

Laith Al Deen

Last edited:
... zaangalewa, the truth is you are a phony 4th century zellout the same as those above that only use the 1st century and its pinnacle martyr for purposes to deceive your true intent.

wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

Egal auf welchem Weg
wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du ...

und mein Weg endet hier

Laith Al Deen

guess again christian, your plea for insanity is denied ...

“This is pure discrimination by a governmental entity. Bay View is clearly one and governmental entities cannot favor one religion over another, or religion over no religion.”

how the 1st century was confiscated by the zealots 4th ...

wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

Egal auf welchem Weg
wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du ...

und mein Weg endet hier

Laith Al Deen

Sometimes I ask myself what I like to do on my own. And in this case I did not like to translate your words into my language.

Last edited:

wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

Egal auf welchem Weg
wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du ...

und mein Weg endet hier

Laith Al Deen

Sometimes I ask myself what I like to do on my own. And in this case I did not like to translate your words into my language.

am I responsible for your likes and dislikes - I simply have a loathing for what the 4th century believes they are justified in taking for themselves without acknowledgement what does not belong to them from the 1st, you.

the period of enlightenment is not found in your book whether religious or not is irrelevant.

atheism leads to communism
As sure as Christianity leads to Nazism.

Wrong. Hitler wasn't Christian, but anti-Christian. He is described as "irreligious, anti-Christian, anti-clerical and scientistic." I have to admit he wasn't atheist, but he seems to be someone who can easily adopt it as religion. That said, Hitler was more about staying in power, so I can easily see him twist the aforementioned in order to stay in power which he did.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

Wrong. Hitler wasn't Christian
Hitler was MORE Christian than "two Corinthians" Trump!!!

Hitlers involvement with the Church:

a) Hitler was baptized as Roman Catholic during infancy in Austria.

b) As Hitler approached boyhood he attended a monastery school. (On his way to school young Adolf daily observed a stone arch which was carved with the monasterys coat of arms bearing a swastika.)

c) Hitler was a communicant and an altar boy in the Catholic Church.

d) As a young man he was confirmed as a soldier of Christ. His most ardent goal at the time was to become a priest. Hitler writes of his love for the church and clergy: I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal. -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

e) Hitler was NEVER excommunicated nor condemned by his church. Matter of fact the Church felt he was JUST and avenging for God in attacking the Jews for they deemed the Semites the killers of Jesus.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
18 Most Famous Atheists in the World - Insider Monkey

These are supposedly the "most" famous in 2016 and only one in hard science. Also, some of these people aren't A-list celebs. And atheism leads to communism. I have to agree Karl Marx is right up there.
Atheism does not lead to communism it forces communism.

The vast majority of atheists reject the evil of religion and the evil of communism

Wrong. Hitler wasn't Christian
Hitler was MORE Christian than "two Corinthians" Trump!!!

Hitlers involvement with the Church:

a) Hitler was baptized as Roman Catholic during infancy in Austria.

Like every other Austrian.

b) As Hitler approached boyhood he attended a monastery school. (On his way to school young Adolf daily observed a stone arch which was carved with the monasterys coat of arms bearing a swastika.)

This monastery school was the only public school in this area. Everyone in the near of this school was a pupil there. The monks lived in this monastery since hundreds of years. When the Nazis overtook the power in Austria they overtook the monastery too and banished the monks. They came back after world war 2.

c) Hitler was a communicant and an altar boy in the Catholic Church.

No one ever saw Adolf Hitler praying in a church.

d) As a young man he was confirmed as a soldier of Christ.

As a young man he did not like to be a soldier, left Austria because he lived in fear of a conscription order and was an asylant in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. But he did not try to become a citizen of Germany.

His most ardent goal at the time was to become a priest.

What a nonsense. He tried to become an artist, a painter.

Hitler writes of his love for the church and clergy: I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals.

Good grief. What for heavens sake is wrong with your brain?

As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal. -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Who takes serios any word of the best liar the world ever had seen?

e) Hitler was NEVER excommunicated nor condemned by his church. Matter of fact the Church felt he was JUST and avenging for God in attacking the Jews for they deemed the Semites the killers of Jesus.

Learn something about history before you say unqualified stupid nonsense about history. It were not bishops who entered continuously the headquarters of "the leader". And the biological and social Darwinism of the Nazis was an English invention. When Hitler made the first racial laws in Germany in 1935 the world did not protest, because everywhere in the world existed racism.

Last edited:

wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du

Egal auf welchem Weg
wem immer ich begegne
es ist keiner wie Du
egal wohin ich geh'
wen immer ich dort seh'
es ist keiner wie Du ...

und mein Weg endet hier

Laith Al Deen

am I responsible for your likes and dislikes - I simply have a loathing for what the 4th century believes they are justified in taking for themselves without acknowledgement what does not belong to them from the 1st, you.

the period of enlightenment is not found in your book whether religious or not is irrelevant.

But the construction plan of the starfighter (Lockheed F-104) are inside, nearly completely - specially the letter "b". It was by the way the Catholic scholasticism, the Catholic renaissance - and here specially the very famous Catholics Aristotle and Averroes (Ibn Rushd) - who prepared the way for the enlightenment and all universities in the world, which are existing today.

Last edited:

These are supposedly the "most" famous in 2016 and only one in hard science. Also, some of these people aren't A-list celebs. And atheism leads to communism. I have to agree Karl Marx is right up there.

The vast majority of atheists reject the evil of religion and the evil of communism

The Commies needed the masses of people. This masses were religious. So they tried to destroy the religions for to get control over the masses and to stop all form of critics against their artificial ideas how societies should be. The most atheists in Germany and the East of Europe are still a result of the brainwashing propaganda and brainwashing education of the Commies.

Oh by the way: Happy Easter!

Last edited:

nachgestellte_bilder.jpg

What purpose did you come into this world?

To testify to the truth.

Of course militant atheism leads to communism. Communism is naturalized humanism. It is no accident that all of communism's rhetorical vows revolve around Man (with a capital M) and his earthly happiness.

"...The interrelationship is such, moreover, that the current of materialism which is farthest to the left, and is hence the most consistent, always proves to be stronger, more attractive, and victorious. Humanism which has lost its Christian heritage cannot prevail in this competition. Thus during the past centuries and especially in recent decades, as the process became more acute, the alignment of forces was as follows: Liberalism was inevitably pushed aside by radicalism, radicalism had to surrender to socialism, and socialism could not stand up to communism..." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

nachgestellte_bilder.jpg

What purpose did you come into this world?

To testify to the truth.

Which is?

If you are so secure in your faith....then why are you like a hypersensitive, insecure, 14-year old teenage girl who needs constant affirmation? Seems like the two can't both be true.

You can't both truly believe you are pretty AND constantly search for people to tell you that you are pretty. I'm starting to think you're having a bit of a crisis of faith.

Of course militant atheism leads to communism. Communism is naturalized humanism. It is no accident that all of communism's rhetorical vows revolve around Man (with a capital M) and his earthly happiness.

"...The interrelationship is such, moreover, that the current of materialism which is farthest to the left, and is hence the most consistent, always proves to be stronger, more attractive, and victorious. Humanism which has lost its Christian heritage cannot prevail in this competition. Thus during the past centuries and especially in recent decades, as the process became more acute, the alignment of forces was as follows: Liberalism was inevitably pushed aside by radicalism, radicalism had to surrender to socialism, and socialism could not stand up to communism..." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

No you are quite wrong and ignorant of history.

There is no form of militant atheism. Communism is atheist but it is only incidental to communism and it was not atheism which led to communism.

Marx was no atheist before he became a communist and invented the idea he incorporated atheism into communism because it was practical.

Communism's rhetorical vows revolve around SOME men not MAN. Specifically the workers.

Forum List

Back